Post your controversial beliefs here.

Here's mine:

Lesbian mothers cause autism.

Attached: autism.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas
youtube.com/watch?v=S9ZI0gBhm_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't call that a controversial "belief" so much as you trying too hard to be edgy

D O G really spells cat

Gays, Jews and Women are basically all the same. They are the coalition to destroy western civilization.

Attached: PepeFidelis.png (992x820, 40K)

>t. normal faggot atheist who thinks everyone is either dumber than him or pretending

pretty much sums it up...

Attached: smoloko.jpg (260x194, 16K)

Well meme'd!

*le tip*

furries should be killed

I can't anything say about faggots. But concerns about inability to outwit Jews and problems with women are typical yank threads here which are rather pathetic.

We should Nuke China to fight against overpopulation

Extraterrestrials have been involved in human affairs for thousands of years. Some sort of electromagnetic discharge from the sun or space wiped out a civilization more advanced than ours 11,700 years ago. Reincarnation is real and some spirits incarnated here today are extraterrestrial. All is One.

Are ants controversial

Homosexuality is an epigenetic variation caused by hormonal imbalances and stresses in the mothers womb and often catalyzed by child sexual abuse.

That we need to let Africa and other over populated areas starve.

gays should be allowed to get married

Attached: e6fe2da41f989ca57402ed891f795aeff4a186c7a45bef1b6276f82ea7b34963.png (800x600, 10K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas along with the York Meteor Shower. This also caused Lake Agassiz to flood all of North America causing the original White North Americans who made Atlantis to die.

That flag, speaking from experience?

trans women are women

Pinochet did nothing wrong

Attached: 1525504844512.jpg (500x518, 163K)

I'm an unmedicated schizophrenic and the Jews are plotting to steal my endocrines.

Attached: roo.jpg (1600x1200, 990K)

Muslims are based/true believers and only attack the west because they see the jew pulling the strings. Anti muslim sentiment is a jewish psyop to stir up hate and confusion.
Of course they should stay in their countries tho.

Attached: IMG_20180626_0554112.jpg (720x960, 189K)

The west is one gigantic satanic orgy and a sacrifice to satan triggered by the takeover of our reptilian stembrains(through jewish mindfuckery).
Everybody is involved, even you!

Attached: Slasher_DS1.jpg (300x486, 37K)

Mental illness and degeneracy has become popular with normies, and is at the center of most problems.

The "Jews" that \pol\ would have you fear actually ARE superior to Anglos and Aryans.

Europe's fall began with the fall of its monarchies. It makes sense, just look at the degenerate shitshows that followed the fall of the Hohenzollerns in Germany and the Romanovs in Russia, with all these communist and leftist opportunists popping in like some fat kid at a candy store. Look at how Europe is now with all its pointless and neutered "monarchies." Most frustrating is that the French Revolution warned us of what would happen if a monarchy fell to the hands of the retarded masses who unironically think that liberalism and the ideologies that were birthed by it would work. Almost immediately after the fall of House Bourbon, opportunists and more (((revolutionaries))) began clawing at France as it literally became a brothel nation, which all French of yore shunned like Victor Hugo (he ironically ultimately didn't even see how the liberalization of his country utterly fucked it over and destabilized it further even though you could see it in Les Mis).

The First World War and the Treaty of Versailles were gigantic fucking mistakes.

Attached: Family_Nicholas_II_of_Russia_ca._1914.jpg (413x336, 29K)

>think that liberalism and the ideologies that were birthed by it would work
Looks pretty great rn desu.

America is a cultural experiment destined to fail.

>Looks pretty great rn desu

Attached: No.jpg (640x461, 185K)

I agree
Women who have abortions should be sterilized.

Attached: IMG_6960.jpg (600x800, 64K)

>trans
>woman
pick one you cock chugging faggot

Yeah those never existed under a crown. kek

Attached: 600px-Beer-street-and-Gin-lane.jpg (599x372, 92K)

I'm God in the flesh.

It feels good honestly to know that there are humans who are aware of these things. Bless you user I wish you nothing but the best in your journey.
This mission that we chose is quite the assignment, but I am confident that we shall prevail

Yes. Explains why there are little impact sites, the miles thick ice absorbed most of the impacts
Humanity is waking up

i believe anyone who bases his life around brands, be it shoes, shirts, smartphone, whatever, should be gassed.

Yes but at least they were our people, our culture, our history.
These browns do not understand nor can they comprehend our history. It’s a disgrace and abomination to our ancestors

Overpopulation and starvation aren't the problem, capitalism is

Sterilising dogs are cats fucks them up and is satanic. Energy flow is disrupted and something evil incubates inside them.
Ask yourself why they are pushing for mass castration and sterilisation of all pets.
And no it's not because they will get too many babies and eventually die off.

Attached: 1530730964177.jpg (872x1473, 616K)

I pick both since I am both.

Prostitution is more degrading than rape.

I believe in Family, Tradition, and honor.

I'm repressed, coz if I even spoke half the shit on my mind I would offend do many people and would have probably been beaten up many times by now.

It sucks. I just want the freedom to call a spade a spade. But everyone is so fucking sensitive.

Theres some truth to that I think. Islam is used as a proxy for antil-iberal and anti-progressive sentiment. So you have people who would otherwise turn against liberal progress defending it in the face of a foreign threat.

Clever of them really.

Doesn't that just suggest we're at least no better off.

Pets are pseudo-children, it's not healthy.

How did you feel when you discovered that your mother is a lesbian?

Yeah I'm pretty disheartened by the world as it is now, too. Lots of problems.Reducing 200 years of history into muh ebil revolution and arbitrarily drawing a vast swath of ideas and people into an endless ocean of enemies will not give you the help you want.

Black people can be alright at times. Most are niggers but some would make just fine neighbors.

Absolute monarchy > all other ideologies

Defending the liberal revolutions concocted by masons and you know who isn't going to get us anywhere either.

>no better off
>no typhus outbreaks
>fantastical advances in medicine as a whole
>communication virtually anywhere at any time
>Funk Music
I could go on but you get it

whites are the greatest enemy of whites and that is why an ethnostate will never work

Only for cat ladies and dog fetishisers, I've been camping a lot of times with friends and their dogs, we drank Ayahuasca etc and I noticed how the dog's eyes would wander through the darkness keeping an eye on something, for us perceivable or not. Always ready to progect. City retards with their tiny overbread retard dogs should just be gassed imo.

Attached: IMG-20180707-WA0026.jpg (760x1344, 131K)

Yeah, some of that's nice. Good argument that material conditions improve over time, at least until final catastrophe. Not that relevant though.

Also
>funk music
The fucking state of you.

>Only for cat ladies and dog fetishisers
Not really, no. "Fur babies" are far more widespread than that.

Well my worldview isn't dominated by conspiracy and contrived resentment. I am though happy to no live under some inbred royal family, wondering if their next heir will be a stupid asshole or somewhat competent.

>my worldview isn't dominated by...contrived resentment
>implying

You have to worry about whether your entire nation are stupid assholes or somewhat competent instead.

>at least until final catastrophe
What would that be? Every 4-5 years I'm hearing it's the last day on earth.
>The fucking state of you
I'll fuck your mother out of her herpetic bovine ass to this
youtube.com/watch?v=S9ZI0gBhm_w

The biggest failure of the alt right is caring so much about traditional conservative values. They would draw in so many more people if they didn't care about fags, drugs or abortion.

Birthing children should be a privilege not a right. People should be forced to take birth control until they can prove through strict testing they are capable of shaping lives.

i watched true detective too

There is some sort of ancient Egyptian society that controls the world

>Rome has a 6000 year old obelisk in its core at St. Peter's
>not unusual for Roman emperors to associate with Egyptian antiquity
>Alexander the Great had his body shipped off to Egypt, died at Babylon

Christ is the alchemical sun god, Mary the moon goddess of the polar configuration(Venus) and god(spirit) is the aether and the abyss from which all things arise.

Jews also control nothing and have long been subjugated by Rome. Can't find a specific reason why. Early texts of Rome indicate they expelled Jews in line with the cult of Isis(unknown connection). Though this was a common feature back in the hay day of Rome to create distraction during periods of civil tension, Jews were not isolated in this practice

Christianity is also the only world religion spanning all the continents, Islam is a contained religion isolated to the Middle East and Southern Eurasia, Africa.

Attached: Egyptian_Obelisk_Rome.jpg (736x1111, 77K)

Autism is a personality trait

1 post by this ID

I believe in gay converstion therapy. If one can choose to be the opposite of what they say why can't it be true the other way.

Jow Forums has the worst faggots of all online platforms

I'm talking about civilisational decline, in a material sense, not the heat death of the universe.

You're happy because you're a simpleton with no interest your personal comfort and pleasure.

>whether your entire nation
Well I don't know which brand of monarchy you advocate, but any version of making someone head of state because they come out of a certain vagina offers nothing as an improvement. Only reason why kingdoms went on as long as they did is because of the chaos of the time. Lose your land and your peoples scattered, bloodline is there to build it back again.
All things considered, USA is pretty fucking dandy save for our cro-magnon president. It's a testament to the strength of our structure that a bunch of idiots in congress do what they do without blowing everything up.

They'd get more supporters if they were less racist too, eh?

That's what I meant tho by fetishisers.

Based.

I didn't, what's that? Sounds like some shitty tv soap.

Attached: 1530834449359.jpg (1440x1415, 1.02M)

What are beliefs based on.

The death penalty should be given out more often like they used to in Europe. Not because I believe it discourages crime, but because it's literally eliminating violent people's genes from the gene pool.

>Unmedicated schizophrenic
>Stormfag memeflag

Why am I not surprised?

>I'm talking about civilisational decline, in a material sense
Yes, I understood, so Who, What, Where, Why, How? Present any data you have that shows this "decline"

And no, I'm actually pretty sad most of the day, but life goes ok. Maybe one day I'll get enlightened and self-appoint myself as pompous gatekeeper of society, giving a stern eye to all the proles who don't know what's coming.

Attached: 665617_486568441374458_516867092_o.jpg (1600x1082, 158K)

Well if you think about how ordinary people are turned into abominations(basedboys/bugmen/lgbtq etc) and mental illness levels are soaring a material decline is inevidable because these people will not be able to sustain a civilisation.
That's besides the destruction of morals and family of course.

I believe Whites need to go.

>these damn kids growing their hair out
Virtually every society in every era of history had plenty of these things you feel the need to shake your finger at. If Rome could get by for thousands of years, so shall we.

Yea because satanism, destruction if masculinity or cutting off your fucking genitals and pumping yourself full of hormones is like growing your hair out retard

Attached: 1529771471300.jpg (2140x1900, 1.06M)

there may be a lot of truth to that

That not even at the peak of degeneracy and perversion we face today.
This is Weimar times a million.

Attached: 1530615577667.jpg (699x674, 129K)

Jow Forums is an echo chamber of raging social pariahs who LARP as white nationalists.
The United States will continue to become more globalized and progressive.
Edgy shit is correct, buy sperging out unnecessarily makes it unpalatable for most people, even if they have those feelings.

I am pro global warming because it produces genetical mutations that create white peple. if we create an ice age that recreates the same european conditions that made the mutation possible we will get rid of black people

Well I guess I'm abnormal afterall. I really like tits and such on girls and somehow they usually get that stuff around 16-17 at the earliest. Can I get therapy somewhere for not finding kids attractive since apparently that's now an issue.

Gay (and similar things) and autism are both innate and misdiagnosed afflications. Somewhat this
We should invade Mexico

Sounds more like FMA

At least three of these are entirely unrelated to the governing system. Liberalism has not bestowed them upon humanity. So going "LOOK WHAT LIBERALS DID FOR YOU SO LET THEM FLOOD YOUR COUNTRIES WITH THIRD WORLDERS AND DESTROY THEM!" is a shit argument.

Also funk music is horrible.

>satanism
Which has always been a counter-cultural thing, for centuries even. It's also always been a miniscule amount of edgy weirdos instead of this lurking menace you wish to convey.
>destruction if masculinity
k Mr. MGTGOW
>cutting off your fucking genitals and pumping yourself full of hormones
People experimenting with their gender is another thing that's been around for a long time. The methods are simply more sophisticated. Plus we're talking less than 1% of the population.
>is like growing your hair
It is, symbolically. Every new generation's burden is the scowl of old men and their disdain for their new ways of life. They bitched when women starting exposing more of their neckline, they bitched when black kids and whites went to the same school, they bitched when a Catholic was elected president, bitch bitch bitch. They die, and the world moves on.

nuclear family

Attached: 1501714883175.png (760x839, 760K)

>they butch and die
You act like that social cycle is perpetual and doesnt reach a breaking point

>LOOK WHAT LIBERALS DID FOR YOU SO LET THEM FLOOD YOUR COUNTRIES WITH THIRD WORLDERS AND DESTROY THEM!" is a shit argument
Good thing that wasn't my argument, faggot. And of course Jow Forums would have at least 2 charmless fucks that can't enjoy the funk.

Any such "breaking point" is a complex web of factors usually pushed in by external forces.

I'm not a old man and also not socially inept. It doesn't take genius to see how these levels of degeneracy have never been reached before and that we're in on the brink of destruction.

I think creating a wandering terrorists groups could be a cool and swell thing. Go from country to country and fucking shit up so hard that the popo cant follow. And then the next group of terrorist comes.
But here is the thing. Not muslim terrorists, not christian terrorist, Jewish terrorists. If these groups had the jewish flag as their symbol, everyone would have to start talking about jews anons. Just go around and kill muslims and arabs and spray paint star of moloch on the ground and everywhere where the terror happens.
That would be sick, europe would become alive in 1 fucking week with 3 terror attacks only. Ahh man, that could be fun.

Consider a christian political larping group. A party that is christian and totally focused on fundamentalism. People would have to talk on it as the christians, fundamentalists, would have hardcore different beliefs than these retard politicians today. And there is always the benefit of just calling peoples whores, satanists etc because you are of the faith :))))))))))

Also we should take over the world through 4 chan by sacrificing Jow Forums to the masses while also indoctrinating them with our ideas. But this would never happen as it would require all of us to work for something and in the end destroy the one thing we all like, our addiction to this place.

oh also, if you watch more than one anime series, you are degenerate.

>take genius to see how these levels of degeneracy have never been reached before
Pray tell you demonstrate these levels, instead of regurgitating this reactionary crap.

Americans are the worst enemy of Europe and the sooner we recognise it the faster we can save Europe.

Abos are worse than niggers.

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (474x313, 43K)

Jow Forums is wrong