Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Trump-Baby-UK.jpg (675x907, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OROyG9UtKj8
youtube.com/watch?v=pgqGDsL_Drw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poorly designed.

The UK can go to hell. That seems to be something we can all agree on.

Should be fatter.

a lot of onions in that picture

Every visible person in this picture looks like a faggot

fuck you then cunt

If you made fun of anyone else in BritLand you would be arrested.

Attached: sCLzGheRS_qMpdTyJRXcyQ.png (585x564, 450K)

very 2016, probably created and funded by a boomer.

is that supposed to be an orange chicken or something?

pretty funny

I want the union cuck off my flag ASAP

Fire drone might work

why has nobody sabotaged that thing yet?

You’re the ones floating blimps in your king Abdul city, beacon if to middle aged boomers across the world how “cool” it is to be PC, vote PC, etc. fuck. That.

cringe

that was the only thing they had on hand to hide the gang rape going on behind it

>Haha call him a big baby that'll show him
UK hasn't read the literally constant onslaught of media bashing on Trump for the past uhh 3 (THREE) fucking years?

Attached: 1506859278708.jpg (396x691, 108K)

is T banned un the UK?

Good to see britbongs have their priorities in order

Free press and shows the left as petty; it's a good thing.

That's it? I thought it was a lot bigger for some reason.

They should make a giant baby prophet Muhammad balloon to put up next to it.

Even some people on BBC Radio called that infantile. They say that Sadiq should've been concerned rather about the knife crimes than balloons.

In my view it's very stupid and I had a higher opinion about the English sense of humour.

Did we do it? no, it was some communist faggots

Even the brits know this shit is childish, if you ask me, that's exactly what I think it is. The left have become so childish that even other left-wingers are annoyed by it.

OBSESSED

spit out my drink right there

Attached: khan.jpg (250x250, 15K)

I'm okay with it. I give it maybe four or five more years before Britain has any free speech left at all.

chickenhawk a l'orange

>English sense of humour
try Leftist sense of humour

you're literally genociding yourself, and heaping hate on our president who's trying to keep the same shit from happening to your own people.
I'd say "fuck you" but you're fucking yourselves over far worse than I'd ever wish on you. It's not just comeuppance, you've crossed the line over into madness.

good chance to show the normies how pety and childish england is.

so is it donald trump on a babys body? or fully aged donald trump wearing a diaper?

crybabies throwing a temper tantrum

Could fuck the UK-US deals and in a post-brexit scenario could be bad for the UK, May is retarded for allow this

Makes British leftist look really childish and stupid.

That Sadiq queer is the one behind this

You guys realize you're getting triggered by a balloon, right?

Take your country back or get use to the ridicule. It's pathetic what your men have let happen to your country. Sickening. I guess that's what happens when you bow to a woman.

Ya realize you get beat up by women, right?

Attached: antifagbtfobygirls.png (639x640, 235K)

Replace it with a kiwi fruit
You willbe a fruit
We will be the leaf
Australia kan be the kangaroo

Oi mate, bloody hell

Uk will be a crescent and a star

zoi bois all of them, there are no muscles in any of those arms

we already know they are AND THEYRE TRYIN TO FUCK THINGS UP FOR US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how long did it take to get their "fly a balloon" license?

It's nice that Londoners will finally get a chance to see a white baby.

I would so have a boner at that moment

Is just like the Queen of Spain chimping because she has to drink tea with Melania in the White House 3 weeks ago

at least a kiwifruit looks like a nutsack

Monty python revisited?

Whats inside that balloon?

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 40K)

you know how lucky you were you got trump in faggot dont act like you did shit poof

Mexico is now muscle fascist

The right needs a counter baby. A bigger baby. A crying liberal baby

Heat

Don’t give a flying fuck.

holy shit

ha

Lol, sure man. It’s healthy also.

Attached: snap.jpg (640x436, 59K)

>Cheetos are white

Attached: Drumpf.jpg (184x184, 11K)

I haven't gotten beat up by anyone any time recently.

Trump is gonna cry like the pussy faggot he is about this, even when his aides etc. tell him to ignore it.
Apparently he's going to try to avoid London as much as he can.

apologize

Attached: onion.png (75x222, 52K)

Koreans have starcraft figures on their cheetos
Thats the play where they die playing videogames

Yeah you do. You think Trump is respected, feared and revered around the world. When he's really a fucking total joke.

Of course not, you stay on the computer.
Probably an incel.

BLUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK UP

still better than having hillary verbally menstruate all over the country

It’s not Trump, it's what he represents.
Quit being a hater, nigger.

funny coming from a Jow Forumsack

Someone needs to either burn that when they have the chance or shoot it down when it rises.

Attached: Dank memeememe.png (501x386, 174K)

Balloon-related comedy has been a staple of entertainment since their creation. Whether it is two clowns hitting each other with balloon swords or the flatulation of the untied, inflated balloon, humans find balloons hilarious. I think that this one is no exception. The utilitarian gain of having this balloon popped or lost to the wind (and recorded on film) is so great that there is a moral obligation for all decent people to do their best to make it happen or aid those trying.

They are. And I'm going to eat one right now

:)

The roof
The roof
The roof is on fire

>recently

>implying

>When he's really a fucking total joke.
International realtions should be above who is in charge, disrespect your leader is disrespect your entire nation, no matter if is Obama Bush Clinton or Trump

Weson’t need no water, let the motherfucker burn.
Burn motherfucker, burn.

HAHAH BASED!
Grumpf gonna get got

POP IT

Needs to be popped with a butter knife balloon with a spear on its tip.

Or ninjas need to sneak in and attach a giant penis on it.

Jews/Israel are in charge.
America is a puppet state, like was Russia in the past.

you would know homo faber

Calm down Hans.

I actually agree
i don't see this as a threat to trump or the point that these citizens are trying to make
all i see is a balloon with so much potential to make a great happening
imagine the headlines
baby trump balloon kills 50 people
no matter the headline it will be hilarious

Attached: Hindenburg_disaster.jpg (310x253, 18K)

Just shows how pathetic the left are. A man who might end a 50+ year old war only pisses them off more. So they have to respond with no more than fucking propaganda.

They think the right wing are the Orwellian's? What pathetic emotional sacks of shit. If he ends this war, I will speak openly in support of Trump. Their hypocrisy needs to end if they don't want him to win the next election.

Few US Air force bases within a helicopter flight of the capital, I wonder if any patriot will Take a flight down there and shoot it out of the sky instead of expecting us to do their dirty work yet again. He's your president you fucking sort it out lazy runts

OMG IM CANADIAN AND WANT TO SUCK COLBERTS COCK

Attached: C11D2B14-3EC4-42F4-88B5-0ED9C322EA0F.jpg (600x496, 55K)

Mexican aryan race

Attached: rafael-amaya-ropa-portada.jpg.imgo.jpg (635x347, 56K)

We have nothing but disdain for European "leadership" and don't care what the SJW of the world think at all.

It's really a sign of the times, that the paragon of political protest is spending a bunch of money to parade a foreign leader around personified as an infant because you don't agree with him.
Could your best and brightest not conceive something more original, or perhaps substantive? Allegedly, these people have the highest rate and quality of education in your nation, yet all I see is a Freudian slip at best, and a Faustian pact at worst; exchange your sanity and good judgement for unlimited feelings of righteousness and moral superiority.

Attached: 1530844750676.jpg (1440x1381, 992K)

I love it. I've grown to love every minute bit of idiocy and chaos out of this inane socio-political vortex. People are getting more reactionary, quicker to sensationalize shit. People are getting angrier, yet quicker to forget things for something new and topical. People as a whole seem to be getting worse if you base our societal values on our leaders, our schools, and our culture - certainly our pop culture is a huge marker of degeneracy and self-destruction.

I am sure everybody in every era thought there was the era to end all eras; "Civil War? This is fucking insane, this is the end of the world!" However, this time it is truly different, we have accelerated exponentially in all manners of life and have clearly started to grind towards what could be our logical conclusion. The last eras of man - they didn't have nukes, or world wide communication, or standing armies greater than any known before. A global plateau brought on by rapid advancements in communication and technology and social leaps followed by maybe a slow but steep decline, followed by one big slump. The slump being apocalypse. Kali Yuga, Ragnarok, nuclear armageddon, etc.

There are immigrants swarming and taking over neighborhoods in Europe. What would have been a slave 300 years ago now sits in at least a nominal office in Sheffield and prides himself on looking and acting like soundcloud rapper. The president of the USA is an impudent braggart that tweets more than he legislates - the superpower across the Atlantic figures the best way to illustrate this is to fly a giant balloon of him as a baby. Each year the amount of people dying from eating TOO MUCH grows while the amount of people dying of starvation does as well. It does little help to yourself to ignore the state of discord the world is in, and what it's heading towards.

But that's the absolute beauty of it, sitting here watching all of this; Either mankind will destroy itself, or we will witness some insane 180.

Attached: 1525388702867.png (608x715, 698K)

Honorary Bavarian
youtube.com/watch?v=OROyG9UtKj8

> Canadian wants to suck cock
It equates

go die in a fire you faggots. you and your increasingly shithole country can go fuck itself. you have utterly disappointed us.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgqGDsL_Drw

Im ashamed to have descended from you.

>however, this time it is truly different
And every era thought the same thing as well.
We are going to do a 180, I assure you. It’s called war. This is what a prolonged peace looks like, but a war will straighten things out

Repulsive rich democrats who works in some place owned by them wasted money doing this in the elections while tried to cover up hillary clinton and all garbage from democrats and dnc while trying to project everything against trump

Well, the UK is pretty much reddit personified. They can fly their stupid balloon, at the end of the day, they're the ones who have to live in their Orwellian muslim shithole.

Attached: colonel_william_tavington___by_muldoon85-d6dtg8z.jpg (457x700, 63K)

Wow, are the retarded from UK, are not idiots from USA, but i doubt its the majority, are a minority from the elite trying to shill for their DNC overlords in USA

FPBP