Do Jews fear genetic-engineering because it presents a mortal threat to them?

Attached: incel-transhuman meme.png (2352x916, 473K)

They destroyed cult of fitness literature for a reaosn

yes goy let us play god and screw around with your dna and merge you with machines you'll be better we promise!

Jews focus on transhumanism because they hate being human. They hate life.

Humanity's evolutionary path leads us to being creators of our own. Maybe someday we'll make a creation in our image too.

I lol'd

this, also they hate nature and anything natural

Jews actually NEED genetic engineering to fix their horrible inbreeding problem.

Baseds

Great meme, fren.

Attached: chad_peasant.png (960x428, 354K)

No because they desire power and would use it to fulfill their religious dogmatism.

We are the ones who would have trouble using it because muh nature, and muh god.

The truth is we will lose with that attitude.

Ironically, they preached that to us after the Nazis lost WWII.

Genetic engineering is literally the solution to every problem among humans

Genertic engineering counteracts their forced interbreeding of us into the perfect slave race for them, so yes, it is.

>Maybe someday we'll make a creation in our image too.
Like having a child?

No, I mean like genetically modifying something like Homo Erectus by splicing our DNA with it in order to make a new conscious creature

It’s funny how everyone talks about race and shit because in 50-100 years plastic surgery will be so main stream you can look like whatever you want

Thanks for explaining, but i understood what you meant. I was implying we are already creators and we should embrace that

Let's just look at other human engineering projects.

How many collapsed bridges, buildings, tunnels.
How many bridges have required "retrofitting".
How many bugs in "shipped" software.

And you're going to TRUST these toolsheds monkeying around with your GENETIC CODE?

wtf is wrong with you.

Attached: mood_blue_face.jpg (240x255, 11K)

Having a child is like taking two videos from youtube, cutting half of them off, and sticking the remaining halves back on and calling yourself a content creator.
Imagine the perfection we could achieve that the dumb fuck who allegedly created us completely fucked up on

>you can look like whatever you want

So in 2100 everyone will be white?

Attached: pepe calarts.jpg (736x603, 89K)

I don't trust Jews with black cubes

>the dumb fuck who allegedly created us completely fucked up on
they're coming soon.

Delete the failures if you can catch them in time, if not oops.
Just because there's a possibility of failure doesn't mean the success isn't worth it.

Yeah yeah the Jews and moloch and the bronze foreskin bull and the hairy middle easterners with gifts and child wives and goats to fuck and jihad and salt lake city and polygamy and mlm scams

why would genetic engineering be a threat to jews in any way that is now equally as much of a threat to everyone else ?.
if anything its the other way around , with their current standing in society,connections and wealth the jews stand to gain the most from advances in genetic engineering .

Attached: 1531003004590.webm (720x404, 2.99M)

>Just because there's a possibility of failure doesn't mean the success isn't worth it.

You haven't been paying attention to Intel recently, have you?

If the failure is fundamental enough it will lead to fucking human extinction, or at least the end of civilization itself, as the only people not to receive a fundamentally botched "genetic redesign" would be the retarded niggers in deepest, darkest africa.

>Shells need a barrel.
Obviously retards stand the most to gain from advances.

They're retarded millennials that worship technology because it's the only thing that allows them to actually have a life. Thus to their tiny and ineffective minds being plugged into the matrix where some minimum wage poo in the loo can fuck with your consciousness for fun on their coffee breaks.

Attached: anatolykarlintranshumanism.png (659x537, 107K)

Relevant maymay

Attached: national_transhumanism.png (1000x570, 310K)

Your human body already has plenty of mistakes build into it. For instance, the fact that you eat and breathe out of the same hole creating a choking hazard, the fact that you eventually age and die, the fact that your proteins are held together by weak Van der Walls forces instead of strong covalent bonds, the fact that your retina is backwards, etc.

Attached: eyeevolution.gif (544x251, 17K)

This is what our politics should be about.

It's a threat to everybody, genetically speaking.

Once gene editing becomes popular, all current human races will die off very quickly, and humanity will be left with the artificial humans who may or may not have some critical defect that will lie dormant for centuries.

Then you just edit the defect out

Worth the risk

>Then you just edit the defect out
It's not necessarily that simple. The defect may be tied to necessary biological functions.

It's possible that we will have unknowingly removed an important part of our genetic code which only results in a defect after centuries of reproduction.

We may find ourselves in a situation where we are reliant on cloning for reproduction, where our natural reproductive mechanism doesn't work anymore.

What if we keep the normal human genome in safe place and breed previous human generations with artificial wombs if everything goes shit.

>safe place
There's no such thing.

The safe place is inside a flourishing human society

That is made flourishing by genetic engineering. This is the future.

Listen m8. You're on the wrong side of history.

Humanity will become something greater than you could have ever imagined

Humanity will be destroyed by something greater than you can imagine.

The jews?

Whatever frankenstein humans decide to destroy themselves with

*destroy unevolved humans
And that's a good thing

If they die from age is it the fault of others that have a longer lifespan?

We are the humans that evolved.

The people you're advocating for are neither humans, nor are they evolved.

What?

They'll be superhumans, ubermensch, if you will

No, they won't be humans at all.

What I’m trying to say is if they don’t want to advance themselves and just want to die human, is it the fault of others that can help them live. Sorry somewhat drunks.

Then what defines human to you?

A human is an animal that humans give birth to.

Artificial life that has some human characteristics isn't a human.

This what 'humans' will look like compared to what (((we))) have in store. Humanity can be a lot more than what it is. All modern societies are degraded, and the cause is that humanity isn't highly enough evolved.

Attached: abos.jpg (940x627, 170K)

You keep including yourself in that group as if you are one of them. You're not. That picture you showed is what you think YOU will look like.
Your quest is driven by your own self hatred.

Do us all a favor and destroy yourself.

Literally what are you talking about

you

Alright cool. Not even going to bother trying to understand that armchair psychology.

make a human zoo

This. So many people want to put computers in our bodies but they don’t realize our cells are already supercomputers

Each cell is able to respond to an ever-changing environment and is able to repair and replace itself using common materials found in the environment as fuel and building material. It is efficiency beyond machinist dreams, solar power generation already on a world-wide scale through photosynthesis.

Flesh is superior to metal.

Our future lies in adapting mechanisms from other organisms to be used for our own means, and to perfect ourselves to the best of our ability.

It's very simple: If you value yourself, your offspring, your grandchildren.... it's easy to see that what you're describing is absolutely evil.

You don't value any of that. You hate yourself. You see your genetics as worthless. And that is why you hope for humanity's destruction.

I hope for humanity's evolution, and it goes no farther than that.

But you are advocating for a subversion of the evolutionary process.

The process you are advocating comes at the cost of your grandchildren and your lineage.

You're either too stupid to see the connection, or you see it and don't care.

>Eating and breathing out of the same hole
-it’s efficient, and besides you’re not supposed to breathe through your mouth. Your nose filters out unwanted crap and your mouth serves as a back-up. More holes means more areas to protect from invasion, think of pneumonia for example.

>age and die
-from an evolutionary perspective it allows a species to continually adapt to changing circumstances by freeing up resources. If humans are able to crack the code and figure out immortality then doesn’t that mean that our evolution of life and death was successful in the progress of immortality?

>proteins held together by Van der Walls forces
-Mate, Vans der Walls forces can be pretty strong in number. Besides, you don’t want unbreakable proteins because you want to be able to reuse that materials. Also, we have a whole class of proteins that respond when vans der walls begin to fail (heat shock and chaperones)

It would not come at a cost of my grandchildren or my lineage. Why would it. Makes no sense.

Your grandchildren are going to be living in a society as second class citizens. You showed me a picture of niggers and compared that to humanity.

THAT'S who your grandchildren will be.

No, they're afraid of genetics because they view it as a precursor to Nazism. This wasn't always the case, though, it only happened with the opening of the Holocaust Museum that linked them to each other. Then Jews got the memo and went on the offensive.

Yes that's why they own nearly all the gene data bases for amerimutts uncertain of their origin so they can never use it.
Of course they are interested in being a better leech.

It's called creating an abomination. Our DNA has already been tampered with by God knows who. Evolutionists are desperate to deny this though, theorizing that we all naturally arise from primates despite the lack of evidence and without explanation for a fucking chromosomal fusion, a near impossibility.

There are also reversals of whole genomic sections in 9 other places in our genome. The chance that this would occur naturally and spread over ALL the population is only possible if we have been genetically engineered and breeded in prehistory. Read Intervention theory Essentials.

If we would start editing others species we would just be perpetuating the suffering that came forth from our creation.

>Editting genes without fully understanding the consequences
The fifth element is love

Allowing mates to fall in love and fuse natural mate attraction with conscious choice is probably ideal balance.

Delusional.
>You showed me a picture of niggers and compared that to humanity
In comparison to what it could be, yep
>Your grandchildren are going to be living in a society as second class citizens.
Why
>THAT'S who your grandchildren will be.\
Nope

>theorizing that we all naturally arise from primates despite the lack of evidence
kek

>In comparison to what it could be
In comparison to what it will be if your plan comes to fruition.
I.E. your grandchildren will be living alongside such people who you call your ubermensch

i.e. they will be second class citizens in comparison.

> your grandchildren will be living alongside such people who you call your ubermensch
The goal would be to have my grandchildren be ubermensch as well instead of the niggers of old humanity

If they are gene edited, they won't be your grandchildren. They'll have utrachad's face, and chad's frame. And chad's brain.
You will be a cuck raising somebody else's kids

Would it be 'valuing my genetics' to build a machine that just manufactures copies of my genetic material?

I am a particular arrangement of neurons, synapses and other associated support structures. I am not my genetics. I was bootstrapped, or perhaps assembled and shaped by my genetics, but they are not me. I want to continue existing, to see more of this universe, and to do more. Passing on my genetics so that someone who perhaps shares some similar qualities to myself can go on in my stead is a cheap runner's up by comparison.

That isn't to say I don't want children, at least in a hypothetical world that isn't such a fucking mess, but if I have to choose I'd much rather go on living via the ship of Theseus.

Of course an inbred group such as them would not like the idea of us goys getting a leg up on biology. My personal favorite are the shitheads babbling on about “oh we shouldn’t be playing goood etc etc etc because reasons a things and stuff”

Depends to what extent you do it. If you take all the DNA and replace it with that of another person's DNA then you can say it's not my child. If you change one part of the DNA so he doesn't inherit a genetic disease then I think most people would agree that he is still my child. I wouldn't advocate for changing the eyes of my child and so forth, but I think humanity would be better if it was smarter and I'd like to change that.

>eat and breathe out of the same hole
What is a nose? I suppose someone like you should know better than all of us.

Would a frontward retina give higher resolution/higher dynamic range? The bigger question is how we raise the framerates.

>your proteins are held together by weak Van der Walls forces instead of strong covalent bonds
W-what?

Every time I see someone more insane than me its staggering

>the virgin van der waals
>Chad covalent bond

Jews hate themselves so much the first thing they'll engineer is another Hitler. Then they'll secretly laugh as their brethren get hauled off to concentration camps- until the day a knock comes at their door.