Free feminine hygiene products

Feminine hygiene products should be provided free of charge to all women. The only reason this isn't done now is because of the patriarchy. Please stop oppressing women.

Attached: emmacasual.jpg (450x675, 95K)

You will not get into my pants.

Attached: 62a944efb7f5b3dfaa0da581a0d0db7f--emma-watson-movie.jpg (736x490, 41K)

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again:
All of this is because western men have become weak. Women, no matter the race, want a strong man. They act out when they aren’t disciplined. We need men to who will tell these women “no,” and stop treating them like equals.
They are not. They are mothers and wives - we need to return to those times in order to fix the problems facing the Western World
Pic unrelated

Attached: 8428870A-D427-4B1B-AF7F-61593298C96E.jpg (2000x1265, 536K)

And I suppose you think men should be taxed to pay for this, and if they don't like it, other men should be sent to rob those men on your behalf. You probably expect us to pay for your niglets too.

Go be a strong, independent woman somewhere else.

Toilet paper should be provided free to all people as well, as it's a sanitary product. And soap. And shampoo. Fuck all the companies that make these products, and fuck anyone wanting people to pay for them. In fact, everyone should have everything for free and no one should have to work because FUCKING MAGIC.

Attached: 1512377361539.jpg (1113x876, 153K)

That sounds reasonable, so long as they admit that women need male assistance because they can't bear the responsibility of caring for themselves.

Please sign the contract and assistance will be provided.

I, (name), am genetically inferior to my male counterparts and require their assistance to care for myself.

Yes, I ll keep every crevice clean of Emma's with my tongue

Attached: 7049.png (640x400, 165K)

Women don't even pay taxes so why should their shit be free?

Attached: 1529947598379.png (695x1403, 318K)

There are people on this board/site that claim she's ugly or at least not attractive.

>women only
Proof once more women have decided to marry the State. Also blatant sexism against me by excluding feminine hygiene products from being accessible to men.

>Why does stuff cost money
>P-patriarchy!
Being this retarded

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 113K)

>feminine hygiene products
why not just call them tampons?

because tampons aren't the only option?

the joke is that if these cunts submitted to the patriarchy by marrying and starting families, their needs would be taken care of...by men

They why isn't toilet paper free you dumb fuck?

Attached: 1507942117634.jpg (1200x900, 255K)

i want my free beer for lifetime

>the joke is that if these cunts submitted to the patriarchy by marrying and starting families, their needs would be taken care of...by men
But then they need to submit to men and offer sex...you cant expect women to have to give something up

don't be suprized when the free hygiene products make them infertile or give them cancer or birth defects

*surprised

Attached: 1481139331077.jpg (600x600, 139K)

how the fuck does that even physically happen

I know, these people are all over the internet. I don't get it.

#mymoneymychoice

>Feminine hygiene products should be provided free of charge to all women.
Translation: men should pay for my hygiene

Attached: women_tax2.jpg (728x439, 63K)

slide thread

It was probably all just put there for a good photo

Attached: No Ma'am.jpg (1200x1650, 144K)

you've obviously never seen a public women's restroom, have you? Woman are disgusting, they'd bleed all over the place if a man hadn't invented pads and tampons.

That's a big ol' 10-4 there. Women's restrooms are generally trash heaps if not maintained by someone else regularly.

What is an actual argument for this shit? What kind of daily product do men need that women don’t?

I hear this hygiene product argument all the time but I’m too big a brainlet to succinctly refute it.

Attached: D5FEF66C-40B1-4AB7-8C4D-4532763B73FE.jpg (462x486, 72K)

Condoms. That shit is expensive. Though child support is more expensive, so investing in latex is wise.

Who is this Patriarchy? What are their names?

Attached: patriarchy.png (500x436, 271K)

Emma? She doesn't do it for me.

All men are "the Patrarchy". It's because men instinctively work, produce, and provide while women bitch and moan about having a hard time being treated equally.

What are you, a beta commie?

Holy shit. No feckin' way the burgers are going to pay for pink taxes. Shove it up your hole if it hasn't been too dilated by your cock carousel years.

Attached: figuratively full of shit.png (1119x956, 150K)

Attached: What's_going_on_in_this_thread_OH_LAWD.jpg (340x349, 33K)

My girlfriends gash is the only one I should be worried about. Stop oppressing me. You're oppressing me. Why are you oppressing me?

I know this is bait but i've never understood why they should be free. Their main argument is condoms are free but nobody uses those besides teenagers and college students. The women's centers also hand out free pads and tampons.

Teen Emma is best Emma.

Attached: 999CLP_Emma_Watson_048.jpg (640x1088, 92K)

Why does she look so good for being such a boring bitch?

ew

Fucking coper.
Loita waifu or death.

>Feminine hygiene products should be provided free of charge to all women
That's called a Husband bringing home the money, bitch.

Fuck, the whole "married to the state" idea keeps seeming more and more true.

Had a female co-worker say this. I said, ‘I thought that too, but then I had a son. Boys have their own issues’. She looked at me perplexed. ‘Like what?’ So I tell her ‘Well if it’s hot out their parts can start sticking together. They need powder to help to keep it from sticking. And if we get free tampons it goes to reason they’re getting free gold bond.’ She didn’t like the idea of paying for free gold bond for men. Any user with a wholesale lincense and app building skills would do alright making a period tracker that predicts your next period and sends tampons/pads to the person and maybe m&ms or some sort of easily mailed chocolate or whatever like a week in advance for some sort of fee. Like dollar shave club but for periods. I would follow up on the idea myself but I’m already busy.

The end is near

roberts is best emma

many women are disgusting animals indeed but i dont think they should get free vagina wipes for that.

Attached: 1523948019487.gif (240x228, 857K)

this. women use so. much. toilet paper. holy shit it's insane. i'd love for this shit to be free, but that won't happen.

I agree, but only women should be taxed to pay for it.

>PAY FOR MY MENSTRUATION STUPID BETAS

I can't tell its a meme, or what.

Are you serious?