Is this the beginning of the end of Drumpf?

Attached: bZVZhf0Qh6yns_x1tj-qwxfNnVoHIjvrw1u414ZNluw.jpg (640x754, 74K)

Two Scoops
Two Womps
Two Terms

Attached: Bush Did.jpg (1080x1080, 257K)

lock him up

Attached: TrumpRat2.jpg (600x812, 351K)

I hope Killary runs again. She lost already, and she'll lose again. People will lose any faith they had left in the DNC, and it'll be MAGA for another few decades before they can manage to get their shit back together. Meanwhile, liberals will lose their corupt power everywhere and the lying media will lose their cash cows.

Long live God Emperor Trump!

The Dems are crazy, but they're not crazy enough to try to back Hillary a second time.

Her ego is big enough to make her run again, but I can't see the dems backing her.

check the front of drudge and smile user

It will happen because the Dems don't have any outstanding characters to come out and beat trump
Face it they're unorganized and they don't have a single chance

this

Attached: 1514416485722.png (657x710, 599K)

So like communism, "It will work this time!"

more like cannibalism
"it's our only option or we die"

Are they really this stupid? I know they're liberals but holy shit.

How come they're allowed to make Trump look like a goblin but I can't say black people look like ape-ish mongoloids?

That would be hilarious.

Attached: zerodayswithoutjewishtricks.jpg (634x876, 195K)

oh please. god, no. anyone but her.

It’s over

Attached: image.jpg (719x475, 109K)

can you imagine how pathetic it would be if she ran again and lost

hold on i just peed myself

Without help from Russia, Hillary would have C R U S H E D **ump

>literally hacked the DNC
>literally hacked voter rolls
>literally had millions of bots all over social media
>literally asked Russia, many times, to find dirt on his opponent

How about we have a quick recap REEEEEpublitards?
>5 (5 I V E) guilty please
>20 indictments, with more coming

Now that Cohen has flipped, the fun is just starting.

In the words of that dumb faggot John Oliver:
>do it

>Hillary runs again
DO IT
LET HILLARY LOSE A THIRD FUCKING TIME

No. Hillary will die in October 2018. Cap this.

yeah but Hillary still shouldn't run in 2020

Bernie was right: it's good to have more women and minorities in the political system, but you can't simply run on your identity. Elizabeth Warren or even Ocasio-Cortez would be much better choices for democratic presidential candidates in 2020.

Because the leftwing operates under the impression that everything bad thats ever happened to black people results in a net loss to their equality. This is why you'll never stop hearing about slavery, even though no person alive today was affected by it directly. They add it all up and compare it to what they've done to white people.

Enjoy living the rest of your life listening to them talk about how its all wypepo fault

Honestly, I could see her having a far better chance this time around.

Women are incapable of independent thought, they’re unloyal to basically everything apart from their own egoistic desires, they’re insanely asshurt, so they’ll vote for Hilldawg in droves for no other reason than to be a spiteful pain in the ass.

A Hillary victory would ensure them that they can continue being void of responsibility.

Never underestimate the stupidity of stupid people.

Attached: A05C8EAC-D82B-47B0-903A-A5A66B855FDD.jpg (1440x1080, 220K)

Yeah, she’d love to run. But they won’t back her again because it’s proven she loses votes every time she opens her mouth. The only thing she was ever good at was raising money by promising to destroy America.

Kek, Warren would be like a Hillary/Bernie mishmash, meaning it might appeal to most Dem voters and cause them to join forces, but then during the election she would say so much stupid shit on the ‘white people dont know what it’s like to live in the ghetto’ tier of dumbassery, that she’d suicide her already shite reputation within the opening 3 months

Add to that the whole native American thing and Warren will be a big joke by November 2020

Has trump done anything yet? I don't really keep myself informed nowadays, don't even know where to look.

We really need to push Maxine Winters as their candidate.

PLEASE RUN, I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED. HILLARY YOU MUST!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That bitch is disgraced and spent. She couldn’t win 2016 with all her clout and the party’s weight behind her.

Nigger please, Ye has a better chance at becoming prez in 2020.

Attached: 3610D69C-2100-4E80-AE0B-7A466253AFDF.jpg (843x562, 110K)

You're just mad that you lost that 20% of her campaign you financed, faggot

> still waiting to lock her up? Kek

>20 indictments, none related to Russia investigation
>5 guilty pleas from policy charges, unrelated to Trump
How will Trump ever recover?

Oh my god shut the fuck up. All these threads are shit bait, trump is winning 2020. Sorry you can’t join the military because you wanted to cut your dick off, faggot

Jesus please let this happen, let this be the final nail in the coffin for the Democrat party

Attached: 1386569146803.jpg (301x263, 44K)

Bernie is your real threat. He's awesome. Everyone loves him and he will not be cheated this time. Bernie 2020!

Attached: FB_IMG_1529803718069.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1529820582691.jpg (480x480, 14K)

How does it feel to be a bitch?

Guess what, even if he did ask Russia for help it's still not a crime.

Attached: FB_IMG_1529854201542.jpg (480x449, 21K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1528838559401.jpg (480x480, 27K)

If Hillary lost again would she die?

Attached: 1520895111121.webm (640x360, 623K)

It would be extremely painful

Attached: 1528677435121.gif (480x601, 1.85M)

I thought convicts couldn’t run for President?

He's probably too tired now. Poor boy, low energy you know.

Donation to Hillary is less than pocket change, and it came from PRIVATE Saudi donors.

Pro-tip: you don’t put all your eggs in one basket. And to be frank, we usually get our way regardless who’s president. We run deep in American establishment.

>She lost already, and she'll lose again.
She lost TWICE already. The first time she lost to a fucking nigger. Rofl.

She won the popular vote against Obama.