Classic Trump Tweets Thread

Ones that will always make you laugh.

Attached: murdered.png (590x676, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCebOfRrnvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: founding fathers.jpg (654x634, 41K)

Back to where you belong neocon supporter.

Attached: 1490932983400.png (463x197, 67K)

Attached: 989768789.jpg (499x667, 101K)

WEW LAD Aussie bantz checked

Attached: Trump pwns truduea.png (1300x1100, 1.3M)

Attached: 1509143879240.png (631x367, 84K)

I like this one because it's funny, but also because it shows how Trump gets all the pedantic spellers, grammar fags, and smug journalists to amplify his message. Everyone makes spelling mistakes. Nobody gives a fuck. yet...
>average person thinks: "hey wait, Obama used a different name?"
mission accomplished

Attached: soweto.png (599x314, 47K)

Bump

yeah if you want free bumps just make an ironic typo, all the very smart people will reply to insult you.
just like how Melania wearing the "I don't really care, do u?" coat ensured that every single news outlet would report on her visit to the border detainment centers.

Attached: murdere2.png (729x393, 88K)

Holy shit. Savage.

Attached: trump_bantz.jpg (2144x3896, 1.76M)

Came for this

>tfw I identify as a shark

Torture desu

The GOAT

Attached: 7E5B48E0-7346-49D6-BD5E-9D3E4C876A5F.jpg (750x572, 91K)

I actually like Trump, and would definitely have voted for him if i was an American..
..but, holy shit, this guy is actually the president of the US ! it blows my mind.. this is not the tweets of someone managing his account, it is not the tweets of some machiavellian genius who do this for some media/voter play to power, it is the actual thought of the man that has now become POTUS.

Truly a bizarre time we live in..

I don't think I've ever seen that one before and thats truly one of the best

It's part of Trump's appeal. Besides, other politicians think stuff like this and say it privately. They just aren't bold enough to say it for all the world to hear. I think in the next few election cycles you're going to see a few more politicians talk and behave like Trump. You can already see it with some politicians like Cruz with more of his own Twitter bantz. Whether other candidates can make it work or whether it's a strategy only Trump can use effectively remains to be seen.

Attached: trump_tweeting.jpg (721x950, 207K)

>our president is impulsive, belligerent white trash
>EBIN

Attached: 1504200690740.png (598x348, 35K)

Trump really does say some of the most hilarious things. Just brutal insults levied in the most patronizing manner.
>Pervert alert
I just spat out water through my nose. It takes a lot to make me laugh but damn Trump makes me lose it. It really is something of a miracle that he's president. I'd say someone like Trump should always be president, but there's not that many like him. He just cuts right through all the phoney baloneys.

>tanned but has blonde hair
>where ever he is he must also shitpost
>shitpost even irl
>americans cant handle his banter
>talks alot of shit but easily scared by a bird(that eagle)

wtf is donald australian?

damn I had forgotten that one. it really does display Trump's genius.
in constructing that one short tweet, Trump analyzed the concept of "terrorist", alongside Obama's behavior, all while negating Obama's attack AND exposing Obama as a phony with terrible leadership.
I think Trump would have beaten Obama in 2008 or 2012 had he run. He was probably just laughing at the GOP the whole time thinking "It is SO EASY to beat the dems you losers! Just stop the holier-than-thou nonsense no one buys anyway, and call the dems out on their bs!"

It's not just that Trump is funny and patronizing, he is also right. Wiener is a huge pervert. All his insults have an unshakable grain of truth in them, like Crooked Hillary or Pocahontas.

Attached: donaldkanye_1524687801655_5408017_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 76K)

Does anybody have any from during the campaign? Looking forward to this next election cycle. Watching him shut down liars and idiots by just openly making fun of them was hilarious

>All his insults have an unshakable grain of truth in them
I think a lot of us have that access to just see people directly in their essence, but we've been trained to suppress it and try to be nice guys and hold our tongues. Trump just says what we all already know but fear the consequences of uttering ourselves.
The Zeitgeist speaks through him. But it could also speak through any of us if we simply reclaimed our authenticity.

it truly is a strange time line to be in

Attached: 65654765.jpg (836x659, 135K)

I can't seem to find a picture of it, but there was one that read, almost verbatim

>Question came up, how much money would it take for you to kiss Rosie O'Donnell?
>One trillion dollars- AT LEAST!

Attached: 1505091110534.gif (800x732, 684K)

If Trump was a neocon we would be tearing up Syria right now

It's so easy, he won by -3 million votes! With the help of a foreign enemy.

They can’t help it!

Attached: 35A61FDA-494B-49DC-AB78-B89B4259676B.jpg (1000x600, 278K)

God bless this man, our light in the darkness.

I laughed so hard I cried the day this came out

>I said no!

Attached: B2FAE598-246F-4D49-B262-1CABF8F372FF.jpg (793x300, 81K)

drudge's headline is speculation that Hillary will run again in 2020, which wouldn't surprise me. Who on the Left has power to stop her?
All the Dem Senators/House leadership are either too old or too young or have lived under the shadow of Clinton their whole time in office.
Michael Obama might beat Hillary in the primary, but Clinton still has more connections and more influence going back to the 90s while Obama's barely have a decade. If the Dem elite won't support Hillary she can bury them all together, and she is probably crazy and vindictive enough to do so.

In fact, I would even speculate that the reason Trump/Sessions haven't moved to prosecute Hillary is PRECISELY because they know that if left untouched, she will try to run again because she can't help herself and no one will stop her, and Trump will beat her even harder than before.

If she runs in 2020, the bullshit she will try to make up to appear hip and relevant will be the most cringe in political history. I bet she already has entire organizations spending millions of dollars to design a focus-group-tested cartoon icon to compete with Pepe.

He is not thin though

that's the two-fold hilarity of so many of his tweets. an absurdly unrealistic number is the obvious reply, but he adds on that the unrealistic number is the MINIMUM he would entertain.

Trump is a national treasure

Attached: 1530985703399.png (2518x1024, 326K)

Gemini people really are the best at shooting bantz.

Love,
Libra

Whoa

Attached: 1511792053567.png (627x369, 23K)

Attached: tweetcanadaglue.png (600x569, 57K)

Attached: trumptweetcnn.png (611x342, 42K)

Holy crap he IS one of us

real only pls

kek we need more analysis of his tweets this is good

Attached: 1505092182997.gif (600x450, 1001K)

is this fucking real?

Are you retarded?

i can't believe this one is real but I just checked. It's like he always knew he would be president when you consider this one and

Attached: lucioano.jpg (800x450, 84K)

Not exactly on point but appropriate...

youtube.com/watch?v=XCebOfRrnvI

these are the same people who claim enforcing
the law is right wing and racist. These people will say anything.

Attached: 45745674.jpg (1024x512, 80K)

Someone's still asshurt about how the electoral college works. I'm sure you will be presenting your evidence to impeach President Donald Trump any day now too, right?

he's a big guy

for you

I'm in a dream

He is a bantz genius, honestly "Trump speak" is one the most efficient form of communication I have ever seen.