The Biggest Shitposters on Jow Forums are America

Who else has had unpleasant experiences with them? They are literally the Dickensian definition of Ignorance and Want.

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nU6LucqpAeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dickensian
Dickensen

learn your own language fucking faggot

American. Sorry for the grammatical mistake I am fatigued.

nigger

Attached: 1526756600452.jpg (1864x736, 187K)

CHARLES FUCKING DICKENS!

>El Goblino

Reporting in

Pretty pathetic, cUK. I've reported you to your government for a hate crime. Get off our website.

Attached: 1527964348324.jpg (750x660, 243K)

Which country? Canada? The US? Mexico? Any of the other 33 countries? Fuckin idiot.

>Brits talking shit about anyone

get off our site then bitch

lol said the faggot bong

Not your site! Japan's.

yeah bc c poole is totally a jap

Which country? You fuckin ignorant, toothless fuck?

Attached: america.jpg (970x1460, 1.29M)

He's literally no-one now! Also owns shit.

OP says American's are the ultimate shitposters, doesn't mention which country because he's ignorant AF when it comes to the countries and continents of the world. Thinks America is just the US.

Brit education, everybody.

Attached: 1494124086341.jpg (720x1008, 150K)

said the faggot bong who cant own a gun

But we don't care. Why should you?

America is beautiful isn't it.

Says we're shitposters, ignores factual statements, argues unrelated shit, the definition of shitposts.

Attached: wompx2.png (324x324, 112K)

Posting while having shit for brains doesn't make it shitposting

Welp, link us up to a british dominated anonymous image posting board about politics and we can judge.

America isn't the America's you stupid piece of arse biscuit.

No u

Attached: 1527680949268.png (436x536, 143K)

North America and South America, AKA, The Americas. You limey fuck. Go brush your teeth.

No they’re the mudslime tards in londonistan who infiltrated and post on Brit/pol/ effectively ruining it like they ruin everything they touch now fuck off

Nice latam meme, they truly get so triggered when people say America for USA even though everyone knows what they mean when they say America.

youtu.be/nU6LucqpAeE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 3.46.57 PM.png (494x852, 441K)

Or you might actually just be a latam faggot

Attached: gibs me dat.png (756x768, 131K)

latam meme, that's a new one. We're the United States. Of America. It's not my fault the rest of you are wrong.

Look at the pussy bong who can't take it. No wonder your country is overrun by shitskins when a little banter on Jow Forums makes you cry.

Attached: britmutt.png (618x619, 128K)

latam? Is that some French shit? You cucks opinion doesn't matter, go suck Trudeau cock, you guys are a laughing stock.

I really can't wait till that Democrat bitch gets into office.

Apologize to Australia... Australia has some pretty good shitposters.. Its an insult to Australia that only the U.S. has good shitposters.

LMAO, cry harder cuck.

ITT: Brits and leafcucks getting BTFO by that big dick of the US of A!

HOOAH!

I cant take anything an anglo subhuman seriously. They are the shit of the white race. And there monarchy is bullshit. Fuck your queen. She is getting dicked down by some osama bin laden looking fuck and she is eating his logs while she is complicant and ignores the woemn and children being raped to death by sand niggers. I think the saddest part is you fucks voted for this. You lazy fucks wont stand up and fight your government like we did and now you will die like your outdated monarchy that is now only useful to tabloids and Hollywood shit post magazines. Fuck ofd with your shit you anglo fuck

reminder that Jow Forums is an American Website

Attached: usa-1344789_1280[1].jpg (1000x600, 101K)

Grammatical errors due to fucking outdated tablet. My b

I bet my left leg there is rape gangs in Minneapolis.

Attached: 1530659841711.jpg (755x1024, 103K)

not to mention the faggot euroshit needs a loisence for everything. i fucking hate brits so much that i revel everytime a shitskin kills a load of shitbrits

id take that bet hop-a-long. we have guns and rednecks jus itching to turn into vigilantes.

give me back my America

You aren't white are you?

They will be after you Joo.

Nah, he’s not. We like to mock you, but no white Americans on here wish death upon white Brits, save for Jews and feminists. They can die.

Attached: 9F30B6C8-4842-40CF-8408-7F90FA29A20F.jpg (618x419, 59K)

I have just dealt with a lot of American shitposting on my threads. But you are correct, however I fear the Jew has wormed it's way into the American mind and is slowly turning this board into, well shit.

like if i was really a joo, id put it in my tag, you brits must be gullible retards that must be why those "refugees" are turning your country to shit.

The Jew is everywhere, and you have to understand they’re going to be disproportionately seen under my flag for reasons that go without saying. Don’t let that sully your view of white Americans. This board is under constant attack and shilling.

Attached: BB902ADB-0672-411F-BB0A-47C30586DC57.jpg (540x518, 105K)

Hmm. Odd to say the least.

Most of the out Jews on here under American flags are the "My mom is Jew Whore, Sieg Heil" crowd.

PLOP IN SHOP

SKIDS IN ISLE 6

diarrhea on the floor, before muh guns out the door

Americans may make awful posts but bongs make boring posts and that's even worse.

This is now a Wal-Mart thread.

Attached: 1531041688867639079749.jpg (3264x1836, 1.41M)

stfu you FUCKING BRITBONG YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INSULT MY COUNTRY WHEN WE SECEDED FROM YOU we settled this OVER 300 YEARS AGO

And English is from England.

look up some stats Lord Oaksworth, lards make up 50% of all Jow Forums posters. Say a lard has 10% to be a total moron, okay, 5% of all people here will upset you. Now assume there are like 10% leafs and their retard ratio is 50%. you will majorly hate US posters still, you should look at ratios and not absolutes.

Attached: Lord_Oaksworth.jpg (220x280, 32K)

I never got this as an insult. He literally married a typical modern american. by using this as an insult you're shitting on yourself, you're admitted americans are mutts and it's worthy of ridicule to associate with one.

>The Biggest Shartposters on Jow Forums are America
FYP

Attached: 1520162915337.jpg (1536x1152, 547K)

you have to go back