AUS/POL/ BOOMERS EDITION

Evening fellas

>Millionaire migrants pouring into Australia
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/millionaire-migrants-pouring-into-australia-20180706-p4zpzm.html

>Australian basketballers allegedly called Philippines players 'monkeys' before brawl
archive.fo/yZFVZ#selection-250.0-250.1

>Senator defends Leyonhjelm amid sexism row
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/he-s-the-most-harmless-individual-senator-defends-leyonhjelm-amid-sexism-row-20180707-p4zq37.html

>The one place in Australia where it's legal to have pepper spray for self-defence
archive.fo/omFNy#selection-250.0-250.1

>Indigenous historian Bruce Pascoe says we’ve got our story all wrong
archive.fo/gXHFQ#selection-228.0-228.1

>Aboriginal family photos showcase culture and landscape of central Australia
archive.fo/GA15c#selection-250.0-250.1

>Bowen says Coalition ‘desperate’ after polling shows Shorten unpopular with women
archive.fo/TpHhS#selection-1352.0-1352.1

>The Aussie mayor who wants America to get tough on guns
unv.is/baka.com.au/world/north-america/the-aussie-mayor-who-wants-america-to-get-tough-on-guns-20180706-p4zptq.html

>Tourist industry wakes up to reef's climate risks
unv.is/baka.com.au/environment/climate-change/huge-step-tourist-industry-wakes-up-to-reef-s-climate-risks-20180706-p4zq0x.html

>The Australians helping young Afghans take up arms against the Taliban
archive.fo/Ak302#selection-250.0-250.1

>DFAT rules officials' employees must have Australian bank accounts
unv.is/canberratimes.com.au/national/act/dfat-rules-officials-employees-must-have-australian-bank-accounts-20180707-p4zq4h.html

Attached: 1528972221448.png (1000x750, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrgIh0JaEzU
youtube.com/watch?v=r-IwN0UYVIU
independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/the-uglies-faction-and-our-anti-commo-history,3921
youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just that you don't seem that full.

Attached: 1531028464948.png (800x894, 41K)

Looks full to me

Cunts

Australian Gun laws are cucked compared to ours
youtube.com/watch?v=KrgIh0JaEzU

>mfw our gun laws are cucked, self defense with a firearm is outlawed and tens of thousands of niggers are being imported into the country every year

Attached: 4364363466346.jpg (660x371, 22K)

That's exactly why they took em

Attached: 1530949090621.jpg (1320x2460, 966K)

Fuck off ya fat cunt

We're fucking overflowing mate

Finish work in a hour and got me 4 days off, can’t wait to get JUSTed and have to cover some other cunts shifts.

Attached: 961EB6E1-E207-46C2-9C2E-356457FD1DE9.jpg (480x467, 50K)

how was menzies trying to get rid of white Australia?
youtube.com/watch?v=r-IwN0UYVIU

Just don't answer the phone if they call you

What's for dinner lads?

>Indigenous historian Bruce Pascoe says we’ve got our story all wrong

WE

>Bruce Pascoe
What real aborigine

He wasn't, he was just a power hungry little shit afraid of the militia.

What's for dinner tonight guys?

I've got kransky bangers, mash and ketchup and pickles.
spoiling myself really.

>>Tourist industry wakes up to reef's climate risks
lmao as if
the tourist "industry" is owned by chinese interests

Anyone else sick of hearing about the kids stuck in a cave in thailand? Why is the media dominated with constant updates on that one story?

Attached: 1529275524674.png (656x522, 34K)

What the hell are the links, it is just claiming that the liberal party is infested with ex nazis independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/the-uglies-faction-and-our-anti-commo-history,3921

>Anyone else sick of hearing about the kids stuck in a cave in thailand?
yes. Its not Australia, I don't care, I shouldn't have to be bombarded with it.

Attached: 35683568.jpg (1302x1446, 121K)

because duh. it's a feel good story for the masses which features a potentially tragic event involving people we don't even know that in the end turned out alright.
It's a dopamine distraction like everything else media related.

First link is about how Menzies seized power. The nazi complaints aren't relevant.

a big fuckoff slab of corned beef, like 2.6kg or something

been in the crockpot all day too

spagbol

I'm thinking about forming a Victorian-centric political party, is that possible? I had a quick read but I'm unsure. Are political parties nation wide or are they state by state? I'm not interested in Federal politics at the minute

I'm not a citizen (kiwi) so I'd need to find other people to actually run as candidates. I'd hate to run into the same problems as Pauline where we wind up with total nutjobs as candidates despite having sound policies

Attached: straya bruce comfy.png (595x626, 87K)

you have to go back

Depends.
How do you intend on dealing with the Melbourne menace?

I can't

which melbourne menace or melbourne in general?

Rib-eye steak, peas and seasoned chips.
While that sounds great, I hope you got something else on the side with that.

Agree

oath, was a pile of steamed veg and a bit of mashed spud on the side but the meat was the star of the show

it's a distraction from how fucked news-watchers are as their house values plummet

Just a reminder that Channel 7 is doing a special on Melbourne's African Gangs tonight

>watching tv

Attached: wew lad.jpg (131x141, 10K)

>not watching to find out whether Channel 7 corners the police commissioner into lying through his teeth more or if Channel 7 just blatantly lie as well
(you)

Attached: 1525142812272.png (826x1169, 806K)

Attached: ee2fbbcbea4c2724e23f915a0605a99ee473f5fdb180348141a6b458ed0b18ca.jpg (762x550, 147K)

true. Let us know how it goes

Attached: how to get a (You).gif (250x244, 1.39M)

OP is a lefty c u c k

Fuck off kike

why are there so many ethnics and fags on masterchef

>The one place in Australia where it's legal to have pepper spray for self-defence
How to headbutt coathook?

muh guns larper, probs works for the ABC

Thanks for your efforts with this reminder burger.

Fucked up lads. Drank way too much after watching the England game with friends, and conversation somehow drifted to the Titanic insurance scam which quickly became me slamming on the couch arm while yelling about globalist agendas in Europe in terms of immigration and the need for an ethnostate to protect western heritage in Australia.

Attached: 1470051321535.jpg (641x773, 57K)

balfours cunt.
All 4 of em.

I don't get it, why is our media actually serving the native population?

Fuck off queer. You're that homo that got assblasted over my linking greenleft as a joke yesterday like it was the end of the world.

Good lad.

why do i never find people like this?

>balfours cunt.
>balfours square pies
>declare eating all four pies
declare balfours
>balfour declaration

...wut

Attached: 1516921505667.png (620x638, 556K)

You done good kid.
ava ewe

Attached: 1520298919982.gif (366x200, 322K)

You didn't fuck up user.

larping faggot OP showing true colors here

You realize you forgot to change your ID homo

Just gotta defrost

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

that's nothing
if your friends can't handle a few redpills even if they disagree they aren't really your friends

Noice son.

Eh, guns can be 3d printed in plastic now. In another 10 years it'll be doable in metal in every household. Besides if I wanted to kill a politician I wouldn't use a gun but approach with a claw-hammer on my belt, hi-vis and a handshake.

>Besides if I wanted to kill a politician
Jeeze user you sound like you've been thinking about this a lot

Attached: 1529492359118.jpg (340x460, 41K)

my situation seems to be the other way around

>we need you for saturday
>ok
>cancel anything i had planned for friday night and saturday
>wake up
>get a message from the supervisor
>nah we are fine we dont need you to come in anymore

Attached: 1476832083183.jpg (200x193, 6K)

Referencing the bloke who once approach Howard for a handshake. Do you remember? it was innocent enough, the guy was a Howard supporter.

>if your friends can't handle a few redpills even if they disagree they aren't really your friends
Maybe they're Chinese.
Friendship is just part and parcel of doing business.

Full as ur mums cunt with tyrones cock

There's a circle of hell reserved solely for cunts who do this.

Nah not really. I was pretty young during the Howard era desu, I do remember watching the handshake though hahha.

cant be much worse than me, i got fucked up one night and started ranting about the jews to some bird. then a month ago a bunch of girls walked past us lads when we were in town, one of the lads whistled and a bird said something like "theres guys in our group as well" (it was some black dude), i replied "niggers arent people darling". yeah, they were horrifying, my friends were horrified. havent talked to them much since and havent been into town for a while. JUST

L A R P I N G
F A G G O T
O P
A B C
S H I L L

Bangers and mash

>falling for the casual meme
Its the second most exploitative form of labour in this country next to making all your employees 'independent contractors,' except both the FWC and the Unions are happy to let casuals get fucked over by the Chinese and spiritual-chinks

shutup homo. I get it, you suck dick for a living. Probably a fairfax employee right?

Attached: 1529494135227.jpg (426x287, 22K)

Every weekend I mean to fill out my gun licence application forms and every weekend I get bogged down with other stuff

I should really get onto it with the 6 month wait and all

dont really have a choice atm m8, its the only work i could get. they always give me 5 days a week though, the overtime on the weekends is usually our choice (but they were "short" at the time so i just said ill do saturday)

>look I posted anime, I'm fitting in

Would ur policy be to nuke yourself?

..if it gets me one more vote, sure
>we'll build a wall around melbourne to "keep the racists out"

>its the only work i could get
I knew that feel, but now I've got a full time permanent contract starting in February

uh, t-thanks for letting me know

>>look I posted anime, I'm fitting in
I recognize your cocky-ass posting.

Attached: 1522673832951.jpg (359x347, 18K)

All good.The media went nuts about it at the time. It was when he went on one of his power walks. Our security here is nothing like America when it comes to protecting our leaders. And when it comes to melee weapons a bludgeoning weapon to the head is often a one-hit kill. It's funny reading about how easily people can be killed without guns despite all the hate from our politicians and media. People often think knives are better but that's a myth unless you're trained.

oh do you now

Attached: 1530976644897.jpg (711x1024, 166K)

where do you live / what kind of work are you looking for?

>tattoos

Yeah knives would surely be worse than guns at close range just because of how easily they can be concealed, and how easy to use they are etc etc.

And yeah it doesn't look like our security is really anything in Australia. I mean, if this guy really wanted to, he could have shanked Tony or done anything bad. I guess parliament can't justify spending more on security more often.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4

Here's a fun fact of the day, a .22lr round applied to the head is fatal, getting a .22 rifle and scope comes to around a $1300 investment, including training and various licensing fees. There are also tutorials on the murder/k/ube on home made suppressors that will set you back $30 at most.
I thought this was interesting. By the way I do not support killing anyone but pest animals. I am a pacifist.

Pretty sure you got all upset a few months ago and had the exact same response when I said nigger. I would go through the archives and find the argument but I can't remember if it was this year or last year.

>me "Shut up nigger"
>you "Look I said nigger I'm fitting in"

Attached: 1522647931233.jpg (5000x5000, 1.35M)

Thanks for the support dudes but I think when I said that we should have just wiped out abos in light of all the reparation shite it essentially alienated me, even in the eyes of the good country gal that was there.

Fucking nice lad, real shame everyone's so devout in terms of ideologies that they'll just cut off a relationship if it goes against what they believe.

Attached: 1472469059350.png (439x474, 10K)

Good luck finding a woman without them. It's fucking trash everywhere.

This is interesting, what are the ongoing costs if you're aware?
The hobby does peak my interests, like clay pigeon shooting.

OP confirmed SHILL who tracks anons

The media never reports on anything even remotely valuable, nor do Australian 'journalists' objectively cover anything of real substance and meaning.

With this in mind, why does their fixation on the Thailand situation surprise you?

firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

I wasn't 100% sure, because I saw someone else saw it earlier on /v/.

It's OK sweety, you have nothing to worry about.
>but yes I can actually recognize a few posters here
>it's actualyl kinda depressing

Attached: 1525884950781.png (1204x477, 709K)

Who else getting drunk? Drinking Jameson, wish i had some Macallan

Attached: images (2).jpg (332x443, 9K)

Varies from state to state, roughly $90 per year for the license, no matter how many funs you got or at least up to some number. Eventually you'll have the option of getting the license for 3 years and then 5 years per pop and that makes it a bit more value for money. Honestly unless you resign yourself to only using .22lr, the biggest costs comes from ammo purchases. Things like safes and actual firearm purchases along with whatever attachments/gear you decide to get along with them like holsters or scopes aren't so bad since it's a one time thing. Range and club fees can be a pain in the ass. Those range from something like $200 to $400 depending on the club.

Another interesting fact that while your handguns need to be over a certain barrel length, you can legally get yourself a conceal carry holster from the land of the free.

Yeah, I agree except I'd argue a tool like a hammer is worse. People survive stabbings all the time, but if you lodged a claw hammer in the back of his skull there he'd end up with brain damage at least. Bludgeoning almost always trumps bladed weapons because they have better stopping power. Knives just cause bleeding.

On top of that, pipe guns are pretty easy to make. Weapons will always be a part of human society.

lmao why do they allow CC holsters when CC might as well be a ten year sentence here

Not that i'm saying I know how to make one, but i could work it out. Had a mate with an orange gun once. Used deodorant and used to shoot tennis balls at his brother. Fun times.

Yeah thinking about it now a hammer would be worse, IF you got a blow to the head.

With a hammer, the intended point of impact will almost always be the head, which will result in some kind of damage, either death or brain injury as you say.

Stabbing assailants, however, will often aim for the torso, which is less likely to lead to fatalities or severe injuries. It's entirely possible to survive multiple stab wounds depending on where the wounds are inflicted.

Absolutely, depending on your level of skill and complexity of the design, you can make yourself anything from single shot mini pistols smaller than your palm to submachineguns like the STEN. Not that you should do it by the way, because firearm manufacture is illegal. You're also not allowed to possess 3D printing designs for firearms.