Is there any hope for Haiti?

Attached: 9D70913D-EFD5-4FD0-ABAF-4B183E36884A.jpg (750x1068, 492K)

Chaos is the natural order of man, revolting against the system.

>Is there any hope for Haiti?
Kill half the niggers, import white people, and tax the fuck out of them to feed the remaining niggers?

Ooga Booogas are fantastic at fecundity, but horrible at agriculture, electrification, communication, and infrastructure.

Attached: AfricanBarbecue.jpg (900x476, 96K)

Perfectly balanced

Haiti or Nantes?

Fuck no. If the mainstream is saying this is over fucking gas, and there are 12 cars per 1,000 people in Haiti, you know you're being lied to and the shit's about to hit the fan. These fucking niggers aren't burning shit down simply due to gas prices they can't afford for cars they don't own. "Gas prices" are to Haiti what "a youtube video" was to Benghazi. It's about to get much worse.

Attached: 1471476562783.jpg (552x594, 30K)

>Haiti rioting
>barely one month into hurricane season
>solar minimum ensures this years storms will be truly catastrophic
Should be interesting

What is the real reason tho?

Attached: 1494975054783.png (480x489, 459K)

I don't blame them, Fucking 1.39L (in Canada, times that roughly by 3 to adjust for currency exchange rate and L to G)

I don't even remember seeing gas that high. Good thing I just quit my job so I don't have to drive anywhere.

This is the same place and people that killed off every last native and white man woman and child. Mass racial genocide to extinction. No where else in the world has this ever occured.
And if doing it once wasn't bad enough, they begged whites to come back only to mass genocide them a second time.
They need to apologise and pay repatriations before one ounce of help should be given.

Hilbeast and her ilk get a lot of pizza and chicken from Haiti.

Attached: 3d0.gif (480x592, 578K)

Nuke it. Worked for Japan.

I'm legit expecting that the next humanitarian flight that goes in will either drop off the personnel and supplies ASAP and get back into the air like all the demons of hell are after the plane, or it'll get grounded+attacked+damaged by the natives so they can steal whatever fuel it has in the tank. The Dominican Republic should probably hire some rooftop Asians to put on the wall.

12 cars per 1000 people. The math doesn't add up, what are they actually rioting about?

So where's Conan O'Brien now

but conan o brien

Dominican Republic is in the same Island, it is full of niggers too with few Europeans and works

Incompetent as fuck government elected by an IQ 80 voter base that act surprised when the crooked people they voted in stole and lied to them. Also gibs.

Attached: 1528606153139.jpg (672x955, 223K)

Well, yeah. But what change made them start rioting?

Or is it a seasonal tradition, like brazillian carnival orgies?

Attached: 1521015138921.jpg (800x600, 95K)

he told me it was already great though

I don't fully know myself, mainly because I don't follow the politics of subhuman countries. All I care about is that we get Americans out before it gets worse. From what I've read on twitter though, it sounds like the population doesn't really fucking hates the government, and the gas hike was simply the last straw, which if that's the case, suspending the tax hike is going to do jack shit to quell a populace that's already started an open revolt on the streets. The people are calling for Jovenel Moïse's resignation at this point, not simply a suspension of gas prices. If you want to speculate on some fringe shit, it could be a corporate or state backed revolt. An essentially $5 a liter gas rate would significantly damage corporate interests that rely on cheap manufacturing costs. Haiti makes a lot of fucking clothes for American corporate interests, and if target and wal-mart are about to get the dick, they might do what they have to do to prevent that. There's a lot of different aspects to look at, especially when I'm not entirely up to speed on the political situation of Haiti to begin with, but only a cock sucker would attempt to sell me on the idea that a bunch of poor nogs are torching businesses and government buildings to protest a tax hike on fuel prices for cars they couldn't afford in a million years to begin with.

USA shouldn’t have any flights to Haiti in the first place. It’s only for the worst kind of pedophiles, the ones too lazy to prey on white children.

see
They're not using the gas to run cars, they're using it to burn thieves. Since the entire country is thieves, the problem has snowballed out of control.

If this happens it'll be the greatest wake up call to nuke Haiti into radioactive dust.

Walmart gets clothes from Haiti? Glad I'm not poor but still that's fucking disgusting.

Could it be the increased cost of flying to the US to invade?

When tensions are already running high due to discontent then all it takes is a seemingly minor event in order to kick shit off.

Evidently based on some googling. I knew previously that Target used Aid money funneled through the Clinton foundation to open a textile plan in Haiti.

>any hope for Haiti?
No, there is more hope for Syria than a shit hole like Haiti.

No shit. When I saw them having block parties in the street after our bombing campaign, and saying they still didn't hate us, I realized they're not really bad at all. I knew we were backing the wrong side, but god damn the Assad backers seem pretty chill. God fucking help them if Assad is taken out.

How about just kill them all. Why the hell would you want a dependent class of niggers at all?

Attached: Smug02.png (852x880, 568K)