You've seen these commercials Jow Forums and now it all becomes clear

I was wondering why they were pushing the gay black man, and why so many Anons had come on Jow Forums and Jow Forums to inform us of the fact that blacks are the most likely to be gay (as everyone who knows just a few black men knows, black men have a very low objection to gay sex, which is why they say they are against it because it covers up for the fact that black men think about cock 24/7/365)
The absolute power of Modern Advertising the imminent total gayness of all Black '''''''Men'''''''''''
It was all to market this pill which causes black men to have brittle bones and rotten kidneys. As it turns out, black men are the last untapped market for the LGBT intrusion (most black women have been gay all their lives).

Attached: truvada-2.jpg (395x253, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodrx.com/truvada?drug-name=truvada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw i take this so i can bareback with Tinder sluts

>feels_good_man.jpg

I saw this commercial. You have to ask yourself who this is being marketed to. The commercial says people who already practice safe sex, but need something more. What does that even mean? If you're in a committed relationship, and you use condoms, that's just about as safe as you can get. So it can't be for those people. Is this just a money grab by Big Pharma to play on people's/degenerate's fears?

It can also be for chicks into gangbangs, cuckold couples, and swingers.

I honestly hope it sterilizes all the people who take it.

If you stick to vaginal sex you’re not going to catch HIV, nerd

lol...no

How in the hell do you manage to get tinder sluts to go bareback?
ive never been on tinder but id be super fucking nervous about going bareback on a girl who i know has prolly had hundreds of dicks inside her just yesterday

usually like the 3rd time youre fucking her that night she's like fuck it...

Chicks LOVE taking loads raw

Third time...the same night? why would you stop fucking her?

oh and yeah, i figure alot of chicks love taking loads once you get past thir prude-barrier

>convince them
>implying they don't want it in the first place
having counted it up in my head over half of the tinder thots I've been in was going in raw
Putting it like that I'm amazed my dick hasn't fallen off yet

You're absolutely right. There might be a demographic out there that refuses to use condoms, and whose chosen lifestyle is unprotected sex in every hole at any time. So if they won't use a condom because it destroys the mood, maybe they will take a pill every morning, instead. Though somehow I just don't see these people being that responsible.

You wear condom first two nuts...third she's willing to take it raw. Sometimes it's the second, sometimes she will beg you to take it off first nut. Sometimes she'll say, dont worry im on the pill/depo/iud...etc

It's a weird logic in their heads...if you put one on when your about to fuck her (w/o asking her, you just put it on) she figures you do this with all the other grills and are therefore safe.

>black men have a very low objection to gay sex
Must be due to their jail experience

STDs might be in X out of 10 and yet the worst I've ever had are like yeast infections (from multiple barebackings per night, t cream pie follow up fucks) so I'm forced to conclude these diseases aren't evenly distributed. I'm going to guess that they are in a grottier section of society than the section I get into. Must be a burner thing.

I cant really reload that quick, after i nut i get bored so i dont usually nut until i feel like im done.
Either way, never tried tinder but i just might. I hate condoms but i also dont want STDs but considering the state of Tinder id be surprised if i got any matches.
Tinder is like unpaid twitch, free attention and entertainment but little sex

Get on Truvada just in case. They make you take HIV tests every 3 mos, and you have to be HIV free before they will give you a prescription.

Is that the ad where fags and trannies are all talking about how they feel safe at their gay orgies now? That shit is disgusting.

Attached: 1530160494971.png (900x900, 72K)

It's also for people that wanna rawdog beautiful negresses...

also see: &

Attached: SheSeemsClean.jpg (817x1024, 94K)

It doesn't protect against all the other stds like the clap, vd, hpv and all the other good stuff. Just imagine hpv wart outbreaks up the rectum in the gay community.

HPV...you should have gotten your gardasil, everything else except the herp clears up with antibiotics.... except super gonorrhea

Would be smart
Maybe after i finish school and buy my own place, then ill look into Tinder if im not busy doing something else

post tits

That happend and then you highfi ed and donald trump rolled by in a ferrari yelling BOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

gardasil doesn't protect against every strain of HPV

...are you retarded? the rates for getting HIV from straight white PIV sex is statistically insignificant

true, but
hpv clears up on it's own mostly, but some ppl get cancer from the leftover scar after the lesion goes away.

gardasil reduces the probability even further.

4 minutes of the 5 minute ad buy is taken up by surgeon general warnings about wont stop all cases and may cause death.

see:

It causes bone fractures (bone scavenging causing brittlenes) and kidney failure/cancer.
It's bunny fecause they guy they have on the commercial is a black dancer cavorting around a studio.
The commercials are all gay men and black women, plus trannies.
I thought Jow Forums would be all over this the commercial is on every break after 11pm.

Attached: 18637_104376619586455_1000004235356.jpg (600x449, 21K)

yeah, you shouldnt take it for too many years

it can fuck up kidneys, and bone density. im not gonna take it longer than 2 or 3 years

what the fuck did i just read

>every break after 11pm

Have you considered you're the only person on Jow Forums who still watches tv?

I am living in a hotel so I am surveying the modern take on TV.
Jow Forums would be shitting their mufucking pants if they saw even 1/4 of the shit that is on this weird, flat object, and it's odd stereo sound properties.

prob watches a show about trannys on FX called Pose.

>this

I honestly have no idea wtf you guys are talking about. I found a bottle of Tuvada from a house fire I cleaned out. I figured I could sell it or something. :/

Well 30 days supply is $2000.00 ... USD

black men are very much like women

goodrx.com/truvada?drug-name=truvada

>those dead nigger eyes
>those jew pills promising squeasy good times
This world is probably way more comical than what Hitler imagined it would be

My personal take inst that it’s because there are more gay black people. Blacks are only a couple of percentage points over represented, but they’re still a minority of a minority.

I think it’s the DL culture that is the cause. For example why would straight black women be the fastest growing HIV group? Because dudes on the DL fuck women for appearances and fuck hyper feminine men on the side. Since it’s al done on the down low no one gets tested and shit spreads to streaight black women. This also accounts for some of the homophobia seen in the black community

Gayfag here
Redpill me on PrEP Jow Forums
So far I AVOID any guy who claims to be on PrEP
That can only mean that he wants bareback, normally engages in bareback and even if he doesn't have HIV it means he's likely full of other bugs

black men do have a weakness for white twinks, trannys, traps, sissys, shemales, and ladyboys.

Get on PrEP but continue to avoid guys on PrEP

because youre right about

>that he wants bareback, normally engages in bareback and even if he doesn't have HIV it means he's likely full of other bugs

It’s
>expensive
>still new drug
>has already proven not effective in at least one case.

It’d be great if people use PREP in conjunction with condoms for the safest outcome, but people seem to treat it like a license to bareback whoever they want.

Disgusting

t. low test anarchist

Also dont tell them youre on PrEP b/c he'll want to bareback or he wont be scared to fuck you if he knows he's poz

alot of black men are bi-sexual thats why its called "brother under cover"

Hang yourself degenerate

Jow Forums probably supports further degeneration of these groups to early graves

All blacks that engage in nigger culture are fags, they all run trains. Like 10 guys in a room with one girl. And niggers are about 80% of their race.

is the ad on youtube? I want to see it

I'm gay in Austin and every gay I know is on a monthly pill. Either to avoid getting HIV, or to treat their HIV. There's so much money in the HIV industry. We don't need to spend so much money on it. They're just relying on old queens who remember the AIDS crisis in the 80's.

do you know many bug catchers?

well....any of you fags want to buy some aids pills?

Attached: 0tb6y1plrhm01.jpg (480x410, 16K)