Why the fuck aren't you injecting testosterone?

Why the fuck aren't you injecting testosterone?
Here's a compilation of ufc fighters before they banned using testo substances.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ainsaRx7W-s

Attached: most-jacked-ufc-fighters.jpg (800x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWkkQZMsT3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A) I like having functioning testicles
B) I look like a roman marble sculpture and I can already best 99%+ of people on the planet in hand to hand combat so why would I want to fuck with my hormones for vanity?

Is this the new navy seal copy pasta?

Faggot

Doesn't matter how big your muscles are. A single bullet or a group of stabbing thugs will cut through the muscles like a roast turkey.

Its destroys your testicles. If you take it for an extended period of time you will lose some function in your testicles and there is a chance your testicles stop working and never come back.

Not really , they seriously overstate the damage a bit of testosterone does to your body.

Find me a reputable source that isn’t internet pajeets or some guido nigger at my gym and I will.

Attached: A0E95A1E-359A-450E-8C18-C70B36BEDE92.jpg (477x417, 43K)

It's too hard on the body. The main reason is the only way the body can try to balance out the extra testosterone, is to turn up estrogen to the max. The other aspect of bodybuilding teaches some very extreme eating habits. SO say you get caught or have some other reason that you must stop, you now lose all that testosterone cold turkey, keep the max estrogen output and have the eating habits of a 550 pounder. You can guess the results. It's stupid, stay natural, it's plenty.

I know one guy that injects. Huge, ripped, lowest social status of all my friends. He is a moron. I doubt the steroids did that but there is correlation. Like smoking weed.

Dose dependent like everything else. Take a handful of advil and ruin your liver for life. Use it responsibly and you'll be okay.

Take enough T to be the biggest gorilla on the planet, ruined testes. Take T replacement levels to stay fit for life, no problems - or more accurately, the potential problems are smaller than the benefit you'll get from increased general health and wellbeing.

Later in life i plan to take it. Right now i have enough. I can grow a beared. That means healthy test. Actually i had my test measured. Right in the middle of the reference range.

>Actually i had my test measured. Right in the middle of the reference range.

Did they tell you the values fluctuate greatly, depending on time of day, sleep, what you've eaten and when? I know it's not done, but you should have a battery of tests over a week to get a baseline.

We should get Alex Jones to make a natural test booster..if u see this INFOWARS that will sell

also shrinks ur balls because they arent needed anymore

Yes i was aware that it should be measured as early in the morning as possible but i took it at mid day. Im a young man. Stands to reason my test would be a healthy level despite not measuring it at the ideal time.

I am.

Attached: Metal-Gear-Wojak.jpg (800x1012, 448K)

A diet rich in protein and a lot of exercise is all you need.

What are estrogen blockers HCG and the like

I can just tell with my personality, and the way my body is that my road rage would be WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much.

Plus I'm already balding, so my hair would be fuckin gone. I'm prone to prostate issues, that shit would get rekt. But man, all that aside..... It would help me out so fuckin much. I'm 5'8, I would end up heading towards Joe Rogan beeflet status.

Short stocky people just look angry.... and I already have anger issues. People would sneeze behind me in line and I would be like "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING FUCK TO ME YOU FUCKER FUCK? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"

>try to balance out the extra testosterone, is to turn up estrogen to the max.

You are aware of the simplicity of keeping estrogen in check right? It's literally roid 101 to have some form of AI on hand to maintain optimal levels of estrogen.

>you now lose all that testosterone cold turkey, keep the max estrogen output and have the eating habits of a 550 pounder.

You would run a post cycle therapy generally involving some combo or not of nolva/clomid which will bring you back to baseline fairly quickly. Also the max estrogen not a thing, it simply is not given the barest most infantile following of a basic first timers cycle. Also roids increase appetite, coming off of them diminishes it quite a bit, but if you cant do something so god damned simple as adjusting your diet per your needs then dont fucking touch roids.

>If you take it for an extended period of time you will lose some function in your testicles and there is a chance your testicles stop working and never come back.

There have never been studies that could be repeated that show that a persons HPTA axis will permanently be shut down from the use of testosterone, and this is includes people who used for multiple decades as well as the 10-12week users.

For fucks sake you people don't even mention the actual downsides of steroid use with the primary one being heart issues. The secondary's would be thinning/loss of hair, cystic acne, and the fact that testosterone above 200mg/week cuts collagen synthesis by a good 80% or so, and what does collagen do? it keeps your skin young and healthy. So for something usually done for vanity the above issues(barring the very real heart dangers) should be enough to give some potential users pause.

Attached: 1530904105674.jpg (1482x2048, 664K)

Yeah. I feel like I have anger issues too. It's just that I'm not very strong, so they don't get a chance to manifest.
Now imagine if I was a gorilla roidbeast. No thanks.

Literally look like monkeys.

mood swings and irritibility are symptoms of low t as well as fluctuating hormone levels fyi.

Taking test and keeping your levels consistent will not lend upon you some mythical roid rage. Trenbolene would be the closest thing that could give a person a type of 'roid rage' but its a fucking wild card, might make u so horny u are fucking walls or so mentally spun that you fall in love and oneitis any and every girl that looks at you. Or you just lay awake all day and night with trensomnia and drift into psychosis :)

I repeat though. Testosterone use does not cause roid rage, fluctuating hormonal levels and low estro/test do.

And these monkeys would murder you. Lmaoing at your pathetic existence.

I need my balls

Lesnar is natty.

Attached: nickcagekek.gif (300x178, 1.94M)

You can easily get into fit like that in your videos without using steroids.

Fair enough, I've had two experiences with 'roids. My cousin has been on them for ages and he's a monster, but a complete retard that's fucked up a thousand different ways. The other was a kid I knew in high school, Manuel. He came back after one summer like a god damn animal, ripped and shredded. Did wrestling and I think that was his downfall. He got busted and expelled/suspended or something. When we all saw him again, it was shocking. Double Ds, 350lb+ of pure dough and shame. He became his new nickname, Man Whale. No thanks.

Because only pathetic weak subhumans do it, and it's totally fake, sometimes strength in character is more important than strength in body.

We don't live in uncivilized times anymore. Maybe 3000 years ago that would have been an advantage, but now I can just use a gun if they attack me, alternatively they go to jail.

No it's not dude, especially when you are short. People would treat me differently if I was jacked 190lbs of turbo manlet. It would feel so good to not have to deal with shit anymore.

I'm already a good boxer, I just need that extra size, power, and strength.

tren gives me sexual nightmares
good times desu

Oh look, the subhuman manlet wants to disgracefully use roids to make his subhuman self feel better than the tall ubermensch. What a surprise.

Just proving my point. It's for women mostly, I haven't ever lost a fight as I am now.

Where is the first guys neck?

You're a faggot, the world is dog eat dog, I will take any advantage at my disposal.

You never watched fight club or don’t know shit about testo right?
If you inject test. Your body will stop making it, as soon as you stop injecting it, your testicle shrink and you get manboobs

who cares about fighting, subhuman. I bet you are that sub-90 iq loser retard that always wanted to fight people at school. Get gassed you manlet subhuman faggot. Why are all manlets coping violent savages?

Do you have to inject? I can't do needles man, fuck that.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWkkQZMsT3I

This nigga explains says you should:
"DO STEROIDS!"

>projecting
I know what you will say next thought
>muh meme IQ test

Cool, go take it, and post your results so I can laugh at you for talking down to someone who is smarter than you.

Attached: IQ.png (1280x800, 121K)

>the world is dog eat dog
Yeah, just remember, you're the dog.

I however, am a being of peace, fighting is only used to defend the tribe. Replace the hate of strife and fighting with love and understanding.

That's pretty low for an online IQ test.

Because I've seen jacked-up dudes with their "gym bumps" literally trembling with exertion to do any actual, functional work, while a wiry pothead burnout sails right along.

Take the same test, and post your results.

>keeps your skin young and healthy
HGH

Are you taking the test yet? You talked all of that shit, now you are going to bitch out. I'm smarter than you, more talented than you, and I can fuck you up. POST YOUR RESULTS PUSSY.

You are on damage control now, because you wanted to call me low IQ, and I'm superior to you.

I have no money.

Only a psychiatrist can administer an IQ test. The online/school stuff is just a game really.

It's free dumb fuck.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Either go take the FREE test right now, or just admit that you had to put your foot in your mouth.

Yeah, you do sound like a hot headed manlet, haha, as indicated by your double reply rage fest. Haha, go do your roids, short loser. Maybe the tall Aryan women will respect you, until they pity you for injecting roids.

Keep back pedaling dude. You said I was low IQ, I proved you wrong, and now you are moving the goal posts.

Take the IQ test, or you are admitting that you are my little bitch boy. Sound good little bitch boy?

I'm not even arguing with you dawg. You're fighting with those other anons. Just telling you it's an illegitimate test.

You called me low IQ

Here is my testYou can take the exact same test online FOR FREE.

SO are you going to put your money where your mouth is?

This.

I'll take a real IQ test, not some online piece of crap. You are league below me, I need not prove anything to a subhuman such as yourself. Short stuff, Shortie McShortshort, small fry, it's cool.

See, you wanted to talk shit like you are high IQ, and now you are embarrassed. I guess you better be able to back it up. First you want to be smart because I can fight, now you are moving the goal posts again.

>You called me low IQ
You beat me up over it? Huh buddy?(calling you buddy because you're short)

What are you replying to fucking retard? Sub-90 IQ and short ffs.

I can kick your ass, and i'm smarter than you, and you are now on damage control. Come up with a better insult, or prove that you have higher IQ.

>'being of peace'
>scared of needles
yeah we get it, you're a bitch, now stfu

Attached: DocPistol.jpg (200x192, 7K)

t.roided up subhuman

Would you two summery faggots just meet up and fuck, ffs?
Jesus Christ, STFU

Attached: autismal as fuck.jpg (492x600, 104K)

say again? I can't hear you from up here.

Where to get T in uk lads?

Most of anons here are too young for TRT. If you fuck up with PED, especially test, it can backfire badly.

And now you are deleting your posts. Complete damage control. You are a pussy, and you aren't smart dude. That's why you hide on Jow Forums and pretend you are something you aren't.

What's the point unless you're a pro athlete or an aging actor? None of the toughest guys in history took that shit.

Okay buddy. You want an icecream?

Unless the next thing you post is an IQ test, then it's evident that you shouldn't be talking about IQ. Why would a good fighter have low IQ? That's a low IQ thing to say, dumb fuck.

>completely back peddled, and put foot in his mouth

Glad you know when to drop a losing argument

I'm not a low test beta cuck like you

why don't you go punch your punching bag and cool off, man. Maybe you can pretend it's me.
short

Why should I take an online IQ test?

Anonymous posturing. Bretty smort.

>yfw a skinny fat 76 kg Anglo doesn’t need to look like Adonis and you still got your shit pushed in

OR, roided up Ubermensch..?
Go be (((cultured))) somewhere else.

Attached: 1530680857811-b.jpg (799x739, 84K)

>Faggot for not doing roids
If you do roids at all before reaching your natty potential, you are the faggot.

You guys don't know anything about what you're talking about.

Your testes don't stop working and are damaged forever. That's some BS they tell you in middle school. You get some clomid and some HCG and you're fine.

I'm doing a blast and cruise of 1 gram test eth, 400 mg eq, a week. I recently threw in 100 mg of anavar a day and it made a huge difference.

This stuff is really starting to kick after 6 weeks.

The most interesting thing about test to me are the mental effects. I feel a relaxed sense of well being all day long. I don't need to sleep as much. I'm able to think more logically and quicker. I have no brain fog. I'm more aggressive and confident around everybody.

Testosterone is a big part of why men conquer nations and women don't.

If you do roids at all you are a weak pathetic subhuman.

get hcg and some arimidex

Only the genetically inferior need fake testosterone

this.

t. dr user the all-knower

Hope you enjoy all the xenestrogens you're being assaulted with bareback on a daily basis. Be sure to eat loads of 99% fat-free shit in plastic packets to keep the gyno at bay, superman.

Attached: a081d609dbbd26502eb6b2bfe838ea0a1217ca022d7edcba3e2d4c069ccb1a70-b.png (800x811, 127K)

I already have, I did three cycles about ten years ago. I'm 30 now and still Fucking ripped. Users always have a build, it makes your shoulders noticeably different

>I look like a roman marble sculpture
So you have a 1 inch cock?

I've got it in spades, buddy.

Attached: 400.gif (387x390, 1.98M)

I take vitamin D(3) instead and get more testosterone than injecting a shitty jew substitute

which site is that

Because I’m not spamming in a thong with a fake tan and faggot oil, playing a pro sport and I can get laid without having to inject confidence.
Still wake up rock hard, can get erections just looking at some clothed whore and still lift 4-6 days a week no problem. I’m an old fag, and maybe when I’m 60 and my test finally drops will I consider injecting some test via trt.

Till then, only pussys who want a pretty tinder profile juice and gloat

I am juicing. I’m doing it so that if I ever have to fight a nigger or commie I’ll win and Jow Forums will make a webm of me.

Yeah, it's sad how fragile humans really are.

big cocks are too comical and equid

Been on TRT for 5 weeks now. Just starting to see the full benefits. Sex drive through the roof, more endurance and strength in workouts. My mind is sharper, and confidence is always there. My balls are full as ever due to running hCG concurrently, and no bitch tits because I’m running an AI. With that said, don’t fuck with your hormones if they’re not low. I’m 28, and my level was 351 when I took a blood test. This was early morning, while skipping cardio for two days prior. If your T levels are low, why the fuck wouldn’t you take it? As someone said before, the health benefits of simply raising T levels to the 900-1000 range are immense.

I'd fucking lay you out in seconds, then I'd tear your head off and fuck your neck faggot

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 31K)

I figure I'll get on dat dere TRT when I hit 40.

Good job user

Be sure to donate blood often and keep estrogen from going too high, and use insulin pins to avoid scar tissue

I've been on trt for years,its great.

t. 40 year old boomer

It's amazing how Brazil went from no.1 to fuck all after USADA came in.

Jose Aldo, get fucked.

Brock Lesnar doesn't have a neck.

Attached: Brock-Lesnar-1.jpg (1920x1200, 166K)

it's completely safe
the 'TL;DR:' is that they run tests to see how much test you had as a teenager, and from there they slowly raise your levels to that amount
you go for checkups ever 2, 3, or 6 months depending
there are those that do more than that, but the VAST majority do not
it's much safer than people make it out to be
same with intelligent use of steroids

Attached: Everyone's so STUPID. Everyone but ME.jpg (600x672, 60K)