Don't be shaken

Remember. The only way to beat them is love. They are paid to try and make you associate this site with pain and resentment so you'll put aside the truth, so that this place becomes unusable by us. They are the "Consensus Crackers" here to harass us. Don't be angered. Don't respond with malicious intent. Make them fake that too. Together, we can restore this place. Or at least salvage our dignity here for a brief moment.

Attached: jyuu.png (712x649, 11K)

The only way to beat them is to indict all their asses and ship them to federal prisons for sedition

Prisons aren't the answer today. If they were, Hillary, Podesta and the rest would be in one yesterday. I want you to understand this one small thing. Their tactic here is to hurt you emotionally. They want to cause you emotional harm. To achieve this, they will gaslight, they will pose as your allies and then advocate for things that hurt us, they will create whole threads populated by artificial back-and-forths. Maintain your positivity and you cannot be harmed by them. This is how we can uplift ourselves.

Yes they are the answer and there's 40,000 indictments. You people need to be locked up.

I love you jew-san, please take my shekels my greatest ally, :3

og boomer is that you? yes I'm sure trump will lock them all up and it'll all go back to normal like the good old days but now is not the time for an obsession with prisons, I'm trying to do something good for others at the moment

They want to denature you. They want to take away your ability to fight for anything beyond your own life, so that no one can bother forming organized resistance to anything evermore.

>og boomer
You're not even trying to pretend you're not a jew are you? Listen up kike, you're not in control anymore. You have no power. All you have is NOISE. That's all you have. And soon that noise is going to stop and you're going to be silenced as well. All your NGOs, SuperPACs, Private firms and anything I haven't mentioned are fucked.

Look at how angry and forthright this shill is. "I'm here to yell at you about prisons! I'm here to yell at you about NGOs and SuperPACS! I'm here to call you a kike so you get mad!" We're having a calm discussion here about how to move forwards, friend. But I'm sure your handlers will ensure this thread becomes derailed soon. Whatever happens, you can't delete the love behind my words, only fill the space around them with the hate you ***must*** find here.

And this is your fundamental misunderstanding of this place. This is why the white man is so goddamn slow to anger. Our anger is not something that defines our motivation here. Sure, many of us here find ourselves enraged by the happenings of this world. But it is love, and it is seeing what we love desecrated, destroyed, and shaken viciously apart from us from the hour we were born until the moment we weep before you that brings us here. It is a love for who we are that brings us here. You cannot destroy the love I have for myself, for my family, for my people. It is eternal, and fundamental. I have awakened, and you will find no hate among brothers here. You can bring it with you and attempt to stir it up, but on my command it will fall on deaf ears. It takes only one of us.You will lose.

I feel they want to hurt our movement by attacking our morale, harming us and hurting us, I think they attack our self-esteem and try to divide us, we represent a threat not only in your nation but in all nations, I just do not give importance to insults or personal attacks

you don't feel. you're a mexican.

Anyone reading this thread who isn't a shill, kindly respond to this post so that other listeners will know that you aren't just following a scripted angry argument to make people here mad at each other, that there are others here who are understanding of the whole scope of western virtue.

You would divide us, and so you are not one of us. You glow in the dark. You fall into the precise pitfall I have outlined. Behold, I have captured a shill

Your feeling is right.

Attached: jidf6.jpg (1340x1492, 509K)

It makes me happy to find another who I can speak with amicably here. Other persons who are here to speak on legitimate terms will approach similarly, I am sure

This thread could be big. The distinction between shill and non-shill is quite obvious at the moment. They're unable to allow a friendly environment to exist or else their power evaporates

Imagine, a Jow Forums without meddling toxicity
Imagine, a country for your people
Online and off, we are not yet allowed to exist
The way forward has been carved from love

Watch how obvious it will be when they come in to destroy this thread with nonsensical negativity

In this thread, I declare a shill-free zone. We will NOT attack one another - rather, we will allow the merit of our words to show clearly and obviously who is posting in good faith.

Think we can manage that?

I will take your post as an opinion based on criminal and violent acts committed by my compatriots, you are right at this time Mexicans are not very civilized, we almost look like animals, but I hope that with education, much education and discipline , a lot of discipline can become civilized to my compatriots, maybe not to this generation, but educating the new generation since childhood could create a civilized generation that is not destined to be members of drug cartels and rapists, I understand that your post It is for my compatriots who are illegally in your country and commit criminal acts, you have your reason to be angry with them, a lot of reason, as for me I feel, I feel and I am not in your country and my dream is to convert my country (Mexico) in a civilized and developed country, which suits us all (so Mexicans will no longer invade the United States illegally).

Succ

This here is a genuine Mexican nationalist. I respect him.

Truth

what you hate controls you

Attached: d5.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Note that all these bots require is the first line of each of the posts they are responding to in order to come up with a simple hateful response

>bots
is everything you don't like a bot? THat's how jews roll right? MUH RUSSIAN BOTS. Do you understand that maybe everything you don't like are just real people?

The chink knows.

Attached: Chink know.png (599x801, 374K)

Hate is the only thing this world has taught me and hate is what makes nations rise and fall
And if I'm going down I'm taking the Jews and their slaves with me
Fuck you libtard shill

Attached: punch_1659282i.jpg (620x423, 63K)

Come on we do not have to insult ourselves, everyone here wants our nations to become a paradise on earth or to simply stop being a wild land, in the end we all want the same, we only have different ways of carrying it out, we have different perceptions of the problem and its solution, do not let (((them))) whoever they are divide us, now at least in your country this movement (/ pol /) is seen by the media as a group of irrational racists , which is a lie, this movement is just people who want to improve their nations, very intelligent people, maybe geniuses, gifted, future politicians and maybe presidents, that's why (((them))) want to end all this , imagine maybe a young future president of Italy or of any other nation is reading this thread or any other thread of / pol /, our ideas here exposed can indirectly change the future of many nations or city is, what I mean is that if someone has a good idea must expose it in this thread or another, because that idea can affect, motivate a future change agent.
>Also: what books recommend

bump for the books

(((they))) are powered by hate, they thrive on people like you.

To an extent, OP is correct. What i've found resonates with the people i've spoken to is to present natsoc as a love for your people, yet i firmly make it clear that jews are subversive parasites and their actions are unacceptable, citing all the examples you can muster. This opens some people up and you can warm them up to the idea that they should be gassed(or at the very least prevented from having power and sent to Israel en masse). Optics and presentation are important. Redpilling is a process. You can't force it in the current societal climate.

unbelievably gay

fuck off chaim

Attached: 1512083890250.png (491x491, 284K)

You're wrong, Padre. 99% of people will ultimately lose. It doesn't matter if you show them hatred or love, in the end they will win because people are predictable and easy to control. Life is just a big joke and we are the butt of it so might as well learn to laugh at yourself because none of us are getting out alive anyhow. The most we can do at this point is continue to shed light on their evil deeds.

>what is Talpiot?
>what is the Yinon Plan?
>what is the new Silk Road (One Belt, One Road)?
>did the Soviet Republic really fall?
>why is Israel heavily comprised of Russians from the Soviet Era?

I don't know why I do it anymore. It's all so fucking hopeless.

What about my post doesn't make sense? Perhaps it could have been worded better. If it's the Israel bit, I don't think they should be sent to Israel, i think they need to be exterminated for the good of humanity, but it's preferable to them having power. I always tell the people i speak with that i do not believe they are redeemable. Some people are less receptive to this than others, in which case i present the alternative(yet reassert that i don't think it's a good idea considering their past). This at least plants the idea that jews are up to no good into their heads, which is far better than them having no clue and supporting them. Natsoc includes a love for your people, and a fierce desire to see them prosper. Why not present it as such while pointing out what jews are trying to do to us?