How do i get soros to pay me for shitposting i want that sweet jew money fuck your ideals

How do i get soros to pay me for shitposting i want that sweet jew money fuck your ideals

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 17K)

why would satan give anything to someone stupid enough to offer?

>satan doesnt want new satanists

Give us your email we'll contact you.

Bump for interest.
Hire me Mr. Satan.

You have to do it for free at first. Once he notices your talent, he'll give you some op's to carry out with other shills.

He's paying you like 2€ per hour. You need to be an unwashed hippy with pizza remains in your dreads and smoke a lot of dude weed lmao to expand your mind enough into thinking that is a lot or even remotely worth it.

satan doesn't need to reward someone like you. it's funnier just to use you for free.

How is he going to contact me on a anonymous slurping semen imageboard
>2€ per hours
That's what Jow Forums wants you to believe

[email protected]

I'm getting 4£ per hour here, I work for 4-5 hours daily but I've to buy my own proxies.
I make enough for my survival and college loans.

Look on Craigslist, it's right there.

I guess it's more in the Anglosphere because of higher costs of living and more people posting against their redpill inner beliefs.
In Europe it's more like 2€ because Euros believe their own bullshit and Soros only has to compete with the RusIDF, which pays even less for shills.

Sounds comfy i get paid 7€ per hour as a web developer and shit is fucking tense at least shitposting is fun i only make 3 euros more than you and i am considered middle class over here

Wtf I only get paid $3 an hour to be derided in this hellhole!!

You obviously start out on Twitter, Facebook etc. Only high level shills operate on pol

you dont because he doesnt actually do this

Draw a pentagon and sell your soul while you're at it.

Attached: 1dso9k.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Literally go to indeed and type in fracking

>only high shills on pol
Well they're doing a shitty job nationalism sentiment is wining desu i could do better i would turn pol into a globalist jew loving place if they paid me the right amount

How good are you at spirit cooking?

>How is he going to contact me on a anonymous slurping semen imageboard
Ask Joe "I'm aviable" Rogan for advice.

>7€/h
>Middle class

First of all, PHP developer detected
Second, how in the fuck is 7€/h MIDDLE CLASS?
Cleaning ladies make that much.

I make 12/h as a full stack dev/analyst and I consider myself lower middle class.

Simple just get a rope, put it around your neck and kys. The money is waiting on the other side.

fucking retard go be a freelancer fiverr

FWIW, Arby's is hiring for $11/hr.

Those are full of indians working for 10€/day.

you got to take it up the bum from a rabbi first, like david hogg

>php developer
You've got me senpai although i know some other meme languages like js and python and i can make tensorflow models but nobody cares
>cleaning ladies make this much

tfw not poor enough to be considered poor by the government
tfw to poor to not be poor
The absolute state of my life

Attached: cc80879db23de7a73084c2ef001e2491e4c9179ee5be367fd7d652c2b0ff41b5.jpg (722x349, 63K)

Literally this
Right is just bunch of magapedes who support fags and sodomy as long as it fits their agenda, soon they will support pedos when left give them rights thus proving that cuckservatives cant conserve anything

>tensorflow models

Where you at?
We might actually be looking for a tensor flow guy, we're starting to dabble into some AI stuff.

Also learn J2EE and go full corporate drone, you'll make a lot more money.

The only semi serious project i did was an image recognition model that chops only the face from pictures stored in a curriculum vitae, because so many people have different kind of pictures on their cv and often when you take the img and export to use it as a thumbnail it looks empty
>J2EE
Tell me more i thought java was a dead language, javascript is taking over

M8's, If you're looking to make good money,
go DevOps in a bank. 1k+ a day.

Ahahaha wat? You make 12 euros an hour?

I got >35euro an hour as a PHP dev, even got 10% extra in pension.

And this was probably one of the worst paying jobs out there...

Sign up on fivver as a social influence marketing agent. Five per post campaign.

Also people there that get paid to meme as well

Find any one of his funded organizations Report one of them to the Law VIA staple facts to bilboards and scream bloody murder like an SJW of how wrong whatever he did was, Put Your Heart and soul in it.
Tada! now You suck his dick and have no job =( fagg

Look at Craigslist and your city. Under non-profit jobs and writing.

Sorry I was cooking.

>Tell me more i thought java was a dead language
hahahahaha
Top kek.

Any large enterprise has MILLIONS of lines of code of Java written, most of it running on JDK6. It may not be the sexiest language out there, but it's here to stay. It'll be the COBOL of our time.
Nobody in their right mind would use Javascript to run banking software, it's just too damn fragile.
Also, Java already comes with an ecosystem of tons of enterprise grade software. Application servers, JMS brokers, etc.
I consult for (((intesa sanpaolo))) and 99% of their non-cobol software is either Java or .NET.

Yes and your houses also cost 10 times ours.
What is PPP.

Considering that banks are like the boomers of software development do they ask you to have 5 years of experience and a laurea for an entry position?

As with all the establishment, you must be a pedocriminal. In this case, maybe you could be the non-pedo kids of pedos who are "insured" by the establishment.