Red pill me:

red pill me:

is this thailand cave shit a hoax, just like the chilean miner hoax?

Attached: thailand-cave-boys-ap-1-thg-180704_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 43K)

also does this cunts smug face seem extremely punchable?

Attached: bfb7aec4a1194507bbab9d356b92f2ea_8.jpg (1200x674, 101K)

Yeah that's why Elon Musk is prodding them on twitter. Cuz he knows it's fake.

list the motivations to create this hoax

jews are fucked up

create a 'global crisis' compassion narrative. Gets people thinking about the global community instead of their own countries.

I want to suck on one of them the moment they escape. Foreskin.

cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not

mock the masses? i dunno thats why i asked for the red pill you fucking dumb cunt

im being serious. Hes calling them out. Its probably related to human trafficking.

Ban caves

he seems eager to help but also seems like a billionare wanking himself off in a way...

just have a gut feeling this shit is garbage. they look way to happy/healthy/clean after 9 days of no food and only the rainwater they could find. also they have evacuated all media from the "staging area" so no one can film the cave entrance as this rescue happens.

why let world media pile in for days on end then remove them at the business end of the ordeal?

gonna turn into some lord of the flies documentary and only the coach will survive..

DONT BE A TWIT
BIN THAT PIT

Attached: police_1376982c.jpg (460x288, 69K)

Because if they fuck up they don't want video of them yanking out dead kids all over the media

Attached: the-jewish-conspiracy-is-why-im-not-a-winner.jpg (363x380, 43K)

No one here is advocating we "ban caves". That's silly.
All we want is common-sense cave registration. And a ban on high-capacity caves.

No one needs to own a cave that can hold more than ten people.

agreed but with other similar scenarios they let the media capture the very moment the first person gets out. unusual to remove them completely

Is there anything that happens in the world that's not a hoax?

Attached: Photo_1531042879155.png (1074x548, 829K)

a) This is Jow Forums
b) Kid are involved
c) It's weekend

Clearly proves involvement of intergalactic lizard kikes m8.. What level of enlightenment are you even on? Do I really have to dump dozens of confusing overly illustrated infographics before you sheeple catch on?

Those kids are skin and bones. You can see that they're emaciated. There are foreign cave divers involved that would also have to be in on it. If it's a hoax it's a very elaborate one.

33 and 13, massive numbers in numerology/hoaxes

33 chilean miners
13 in the cave

anyone else see this kikery?

Nah, if caves didn't exist then we wouldn't be in this situation. Zero tolerance policy for caves.

>school of 2800 children that 6 of them went to have to sit down and pray everyday in the morning until they are rescued

yeah this is gonna end well