Yo japs, what the fuck are they talkin about? Looks like some some left wing shit making obama look like god...

Yo japs, what the fuck are they talkin about? Looks like some some left wing shit making obama look like god. "Trump is ruining the american dream by not letting in all the foreigners!!" Kinda weird hearing that from Japanese.

Attached: nippon4.png (756x429, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/easy/
radiocloud.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: nippon.png (754x426, 393K)

Why would Japan want you to keep the Brown hordes out? You realise they hate us, right?

Attached: amerimuttbeheading.jpg (500x417, 35K)

Attached: nippon2.png (754x429, 332K)

Trump is ruining relations with Asians and if they all leave America will be doomed because only the blacks will remain

fuck if i know i don't know enough nip language do decipher these moon runes

Attached: le51percent.png (754x428, 386K)

This one just talks about how much Americans eat compared to normal people

Attached: nippon3.png (756x426, 352K)

Dying jobs in america, and revision to my last post, the blue pie in the graph is the one that says whites, red is hispanics and yellow is asians, red is niggers

Attached: nippon5.png (756x428, 311K)

thats le 47% face jap shitposting

Attached: muttfuture.png (914x1208, 131K)

mexico gonna take over the usa in 2050 it seems mexicans poppin out babies like factories

Supreme court

What about the suprem court?
What are they implying

Man screwed it twice blacks are the green slice

Trump's decision is going to give them control over the court

But it’s a conservative judge retiring

the Japanese media is left wing

the Japanese government and people are very socially conservative, almost muslim level of social conservative

Whites are blue, reds are Hispanics, black are Blacks and yellows are Asians.

like almost all media then

op here they opened this segment by showing footage of the children at the border. Then photos of the holding cells. oh ffs they even showed the image of that child that was confirmed to not be an illegal immigrant.

Attached: 1527635523702.jpg (320x320, 9K)

>the Japanese media is left wing
t. reader of the Asahi Shimbun

Attached: 1442849779173.png (821x652, 258K)

They're reporting what the American news is reporting.
Blame your own incompetent media.

fuck the media in america, we all know it's shit

Trump has put tariffs on Japanese products. The last time Americans did that to Japan they bombed Pearl Harbour.

The left side of the screen is number of deaths and number of people unaccounted for most likely due to the recent flooding and doshasaigais, landslides in Japan during the rainy season.

The top part talks about these images being widely circulated in Japan on cell phones.

不運 - unfortunate
容 - katachi shape, weird usage of it, not a common one for katachi, I am assuming optics is what they mean
政策 - policy, seisaku

Best I can tell , a policy with unfortunate optics.

Second picture talking about illegal immigrants, again they repeat that phrase, a policy with unfortunate optics

Ah ok! Now its making sense! The total number of immigrants to america versus the number of illegal immigrants, 1/7 of all immigrants to america were illegal.

This is about the composition of america, this is based on those census data projections, by 2050 hakujin (literally white people will be a minority, 47%), kokujin (literally black people) 13%, ajia (asians) 9% and hisupanikku (29%) (most likely need to revise those numbers since the border is being shut down).

Basically they are making an argument about not enough people to do these jobs. Who will be a maid? Who will run the farm? A bullshit argument that usually refuted.

最高 -saikou - highest, supreme etc.
裁判 saiban - court , Im assuming ji, 事 in this case means work/office.

Seems to be left wing, based on what I can tell.

Attached: 1517069062553.jpg (346x346, 29K)

Thanks, I appreciate it. yeah i'm doing ajatt and RTK and i saw this shit. thanks nihongo understanding user

Hey no problem! If you are studying Kanji, my own personal preference are the White Rabbit Press cards 1-2000.

Then once you feel more comfortable with Kanji you can practice with www3.nhk.or.jp/news/easy/ , Nhk easy web, get more comfortable reading kanji etc.

Are you going for the JLPT?

Attached: 1518917931042.jpg (5121x3377, 1.84M)

I own all the white rabbit flash cards and like them but using anki works better for me. I'm at about 300 kanji meanings with RTK so far. I'm not going for jlpt atm but I can see myself doing it sooner than later. Also, I do use nhk easy. I have it on my phone too.

the numbers is probably about dead and missing person in recent flooding.

Ah very cool! Keep it up man! Ill say this, any book by Kodansha is gold in my opinion, their grammar books on The Handbook of Adjectives/Adverbs, The Handbook of Verbs and All about Particles are hands down some of the best out there.

The Shinkanzen Master Series are good for studying for the JLPT and Nihono Somatome books too.

Once you start studying for the JLPT level 1, switch over to the radiocloud.jp/ to practicing with radio listening. And look into reading some online articles like at the Asahi Shimbun or whatever newspaper, for op-ed (opinion) pieces. Those will give you a really good feel for level 1 material. If you study the NHK news and read it though you will blow away the level 2 material, which is still very good, business level Japanese. Level 1 is just academic, essays, opinions etc.

You are on the right track!

Attached: 1521404556872.jpg (565x753, 117K)

yes, I think so

Attached: nipponflood.png (755x428, 419K)

>conservative
Lol, Scalia wasnt even conservative

reported.
Go ask /v/

thats right, no true conservative likes sugar in their porridge.

dont respond to threads that you reported

they know about our race.

delet this now

Attached: mutt rage.jpg (255x198, 7K)

Scalia was a textualist and that made his rulings typically conservative but often not. Personally he was not conservative and not willing to break precedent enough for me to consider him anything but a cuck

Thomas on the other hand doesnt give a fuck, and it seems gorsuch is better in that regard as well

Are these some info graphics from Japanese news? Looks like some random shots from a tv show made for kids.

Translation:
- 日本語が読めない?本当?
- そらが子供でさえ知っているの
- くすくす

It's Japanese TV program that explains news details and foreign countries' situation.
Yes, media is left wing. But there are many Japanese who likes Trump.