Boy sues school nurse who raped him

Boy sues school nurse who raped him (and was spared jail after conviction) and school (which ignored the abuse and punished the boy after it was exposed) after he transferred then dropped schools due to ongoing humiliation

>The lawsuit says school nurse Amanda Scheetz pulled a teenage boy out of class daily and brought him to her office where they had intimate conversations or engaged in oral sex.

>The lawsuit says the boy was taken out of classes taught by female teachers, removed from Future Farmers of America because it was led by a female teacher and taken off the baseball team because he was not allowed to be on the field when there were females present.

eu.news-leader.com/story/news/local/2018/07/03/suit-alleges-daily-visits-niangua-nurse-and-teen-she-had-sex/754867002/

Attached: 636299409702702685-Screen-Shot-2017-05-09-at-2.35.07-PM.jpg?width=1080&quality=50.jpg (1080x725, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nianguaschools.com/
nianguaschools.com/niangua-high-school.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NICE

wtf
i mean a little sucky sucky now and then would have been cool but that cunt was ruining his life

>some fat dyke
>not only sucky sucky but become violently attached and forcibly drains your seed everyday becaswsue she cant get man dick
>nice
kys

>Daily oral sex
>Rape

Fake Male and Female rape victims can both go to Hell.

what the fuck is wrong with women ahahahaha

Attached: kekk.jpg (600x477, 41K)

out of control of course

Would it be acceptable if a 33 year old male pulled out a 15 year old female to engage in oral sex with her?

Neck yourself you fucking degenerate faggot.

>engaged in oral sex

In which direction though? This is a key detail.

>get your dick sucked daily
>get your life ruined
Tough decision there

The School did far worse then the statutory rape. The fucking cunt teachers protected the Nurse by humiliating the boy pushing him out of school...

If roles were reversed and the School was protecting a male rapist from statutory rape of a female minor. Feminists would ape shit crazy on the school.

What is wrong with these cunts....

I was trying to say that him suing her was nice

we gotta change the meme up and thot-patrol these cunts

>female teachers jelly they weren't getting to swallow the seed of Chad Future Farmer

Reverse the genders, what if that was your daughter and a male nurse that were engaging in oral sex in the parking lot.... The public would be going to war with the school district. Because gender roles are reversed its ok...

Here is the school district website...

nianguaschools.com/

Hear is the High School website:

nianguaschools.com/niangua-high-school.html

Sucks for that kid. The nurse gets popped and HES the one treated like a predator? Wyf

man they all need to be punished for their crimes, i would get the biggest dumbest retards to impregnate them all through rape then make them have the kids and do it over and over again and when they have like 5 retard children wait until they are old enough to overpower the mothers and lock them in a cage and not feed them until the big retard children (now teens-20s) eat (and probably rape) the mothers... this is what those females deserve

keep going

Attached: mdw.png (672x434, 143K)

poor lad just wanted to tend to his crops, why was he cursed with such genes??

nigga who cares lol i wanted my dick sucked bad when i was 15 i woulda let the nurse do it

Attached: 1440319311161.jpg (453x576, 47K)

Due north I believe

What a faggot. Of course he deserved to be humiliated. Who the hell cries rape for getting their dick sucked? I hope the faggot kills himself.

its not the sucky sucky that's the issue, its her being super possessive and controlling and not letting him live his life

MUH FREEEDUMS YUROPOORS BTF0

Attached: nogmutt.jpg (310x310, 15K)

>all the people in this thread thinking he got his dick sucked

The article doesn't say. The kid called it rape, I'd imagine she's got a bad case of blue waffle and only wanted him to go down on her and just blueballed the poor boy.

>after he transferred then dropped schools due to ongoing humiliation
Who the fuck is humiliating him, he fucking scored with a fucking teacher. lol

ok captain incel

>Probation for school nurse who admitted having sex with student in Springfield parking lot
too young to consent...funny how they use every excuse they can to scream 'raep' except this one..the media is trash and women are trash
>Probation for school nurse who admitted to raping student in Springfield parking lot