Be Jow Forumsflake

>be Jow Forumsflake
>get tribbered by balloon
*sips tea*

Attached: 95F09C8D-1EAB-411E-B40C-547D78EF5F56.jpg (750x789, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1ge8AlAkug
youtube.com/watch?v=KmMXxx-EWcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares about your dumb shit Owen

I wish they would stop stealing our words as they are so lacking in originality

This.

Literally no one cares about the balloon, worst case scenario someone will use a blue ray laser to melt it.

Hi Owen! You should really lay off the..

O
N
I
O
N
S

You're taking on feminine features.

Attached: 1526473250107.jpg (202x223, 11K)

And they don't even use them correctly.
I see it all the time on /tv/, literally no liberal knows how to use "snowflake" properly, it's amazing.

Owen Jones huh. More like Blowin’ Bones, fuckin AIDS tier fag.

Shouldn't be surprising when their memes consist of WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

no one cares, it makes the left look stupid, if it gets popped or whatever that will be funny but it really does not matter.

Attached: 1530234723184.png (556x612, 230K)

FLUMPF BTFO

Attached: Unknown.jpg (199x253, 16K)

>Snowflake right

That Owen poofta gets really triggered when people call him a snowflake.

We'll they can't meme so must steal. It's sad really, a "I know you are but what am I?"

Applesponge!

>Live in a 1984 style police state except the police are too afraid to stop non-whites from killing people
>Decide that spending thousands of dollars worth of your gay currency is best spent on a giant baby balloon of a President actually saving his country and not letting it be taken over by communists like yours will soon
Oh yeah, totally owned Drumpf, he'll never recover

Attached: 23109231870982137.jpg (190x215, 17K)

coming from the bloke who got triggered over the smallest thing youtube.com/watch?v=s1ge8AlAkug

I dont think its a good way to meet a head of state.
Which is common sense, but really I don’t give a fuck
Non issue, 90% of artists are retarded and have no impact

what's next *snort*

a melania ballon?

*rolls over laughing

Visual ones like those that is

Do you think Owen Jones gives a shit about the white British working class? No, he's another one of those lefties who think he represents the people when in fact he represents only the metropolitan elite.

The only thing this march will achieve is that American progressives will think London is some tolerant utopia

This guy is a literal cuck , pic related part of his book

Attached: owenjonescuck.png (414x577, 89K)

>Owen Jones

Nice (((Pseudonym)))

>Zero gag reflex detected

Attached: 59a9dc1d93632.jpg (1043x1345, 183K)

cucked by a swarthy wog

It’s like a blizzard in here, haha.

Attached: BAAF6541-E79A-4055-AF1F-BA851F487B3F.jpg (2084x3960, 3.54M)

>implying this doesn't make the left look absolutely pathetic
Thank god no britbong has the balls to cut it because Trump will probably make a joke about it.

What is a Jow Forumsflake?
We're not triggered by anyone's opinion, unlike them. We just laugh at commies and libtards, it's not like their ideas upset us.

You're so funny, just like women

You'd think as a journalist he'd do his research and realise snowflake refers to those on the left who can't tolerate reality and break down needing safe spaces. I don't think anyone pro-Trump really cares that much about some balloon

Attached: eOdMFRd.jpg (750x1003, 136K)

There's no poop on that table but rather in her skull.

No, you're just an unfunny faggot shitting up the board.
sage

Attached: 1483437509241.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

Attached: BFA081E8-24F8-4DDF-AB02-0747AE2EDB44.jpg (2048x1145, 445K)

Shut up furfag

I’m fucking triggered

Lmao no they should do it, they just keep looking dumber and dumber

>Next week's protests in London against the US president will get under his skin.

Trump negotiated with North Korea and he's supposed to give a shit when someone flies a baby balloon in his image?

They talk about (((political gestures))) like they're more or just as powerful as nuclear weapons and to be taken just as seriously.

The UK is too busy letting its women be raped by mudslimes. Pic related from the front page of Drudge. You can literally see the “youths” on the right making plans to rape the girl on top of the car.

Attached: A7BEEE09-E221-4876-87D1-33495876A3CA.jpg (960x640, 175K)

>the right calls the left "snowflakes"
>the left keeps going "n-no you're the snowflakes!!" ever since, even though they have no idea what it means

Must've stung them pretty damn hard with that one lel.

I can't wait for Trump to laugh at old part and parcel for okaying something so ridiculous.

What kind of faggot uses the word riposte?

>be well-known media Libtard
>have tantrum on live TV wrecking what little credibility you had
>be poster boy for left-wing hypocrisy and stupidity

Do fuck off Owen.

Attached: owenjones540.gif (540x305, 1.08M)

This video was pretty amazing.

Owen desperately wanted to take Islam out of the entire equation.
As if the entire Muslim world isn't a living nightmare for gays.

Brb thirsty

Attached: BrdOD-ZIYAApIyn.jpg (599x599, 31K)

Gottem!

Attached: dKtju73.gif (320x240, 965K)

Attached: IMG_20180706_160949.jpg (1117x464, 57K)

I think a trump baby blimp is like throwing tea into a harbor. Both childish, both stupid and both a waste of money and resources.

>eats bacon sammich

>riposte
>used by Jow Forumslacks
kek, I'd be surprised if Jow Forumsweenies have an above 5th grade Education. Their God Emperor speaks at a 6th grade level after all.

Some more bollocks from the intellectual left

Attached: 1529012889816.png (3152x3032, 2.97M)

One of these is not like the others
>Bernie Sanders
>writing for the guardian

Attached: cant fix garbage.png (878x900, 481K)

Fuck, I hate the Guardian. The more I read it the more I hate it. Does anyone else hate-read it too?

So much salt and gammon ITT

i'd suck his dick if you know what I mean

No homo

>Implying anyone actually cares about it
Lmao, we just wanna see it taken down for the keks.

You know snowflake is only exclusive to the left because they're the ones who had to censor everything to fit their delusional insane worldview?

Boy that "snowflake" tag really pissed off the Left. They constantly try to "turn it back on us" but they always use it wrong. "Snowflake" doesn't refer to someone who is sensitive, it mocks the notion that all people are unique, special individuals.

Wait a second... aren't liberals the ones spending thousands of dollars just to show they're asshurt about losing the election (in other words, aren't liberals the real babies? They're the ones acting like it since they're not getting their way after all)

>Still not likely to win enough representative positions in government in order to gain support for legislation we agree with.
>But we made a balloon, so yay us
lol

>HEY RACISTS, SEE THIS BALLOON? YEAH THAT BTFO's YOU LMAO REKT RACIST DRUMPF
>lol gay
>OMG BTFO REKT TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE LMAO KEEP CRYING

>tfw I hate-read buzzfeed as well
well at least I'm not alone

BTFO

I blame people dropping "special snowflake."
The U R SPESHUL hugbox shit was really the operative part of the label, not frozen water.

Wanna see some cringe, look up snowflake on urbandictionary. A few years ago CTR sent 2000 or so shills to upvote the most idiotic definition you've ever seen in your life.

These fucking retards don't even know that GERMANS spoke GERMAN in WWII. SS = schutzenstaffel or however the fuck its spelled.

ugh i mean special snowflake

Always remember that misusing and redefining words is in the playbook, and they have the media.

>be "journalist"
>scour over Jow Forums for your "big scoop"

Attached: 1523112398642.jpg (474x591, 88K)

>*sips cum*
Fixed it for you m8

>be british
>i think th[censored]

"Accuse your enemies of what you are doing, while you are doing it" - Saul Alinsky

Truth must be hurting generation snowflake.

>Letting your gf fuck a migrant to own the snowflake right

Do you have a loicence for that baloon?

They tried misusing cuck too

Part of their plan is to misuse insults in such a cringey way that they ruin the words.

Why do they think it is a good idea to mock a person that can literally blockade your country into the next Cuba? It's not that they have any other remaining allies.

>REEEEEEE
>IT'S MY WORD STOP USING IT!!!!
t.trumptard snowflake

They think this blimp is so clever that it's triggering the right because someone on the right told them that they were embarrassing themselves. Their self awareness is gone.

In fact, only libtards like (you) are shitposting the poor designed blimp, the Jow Forums don't care about it, not mention that it will get anyone's skin, I certainly don't.

When are they going to start calling us niggers and shitskins.

The whole thing is fucking hilarious.
>The perfect riposte!
Right. Like this guy images himself some upper class toff, sitting about with his intellectuals discussing what to do of the "Trump problem" when one man stands with a start so exuberantly that his monocle falls straight into his tea. "BY JOVE! A BALLOON! NOT JUST ANY BALLOON, MIND, BUT A BALLOON IN THE SHAPE OF AN INFANT TRUMP!"
A round of chuckles leads into guffaws, but then silence. The humour of the moment has passed, but the brilliance has set in. Every man stands and begins clapping with such fortitude that the local bobby wraps on the door.
"I thought I 'eard gunshots. Wazz'ol the racket?"
"We've defeated the Trump, good sir. You witness history before you."
"S'all roight then. I see you gots a cheese spread for ye crackas. Jus be sure yer usin' a spoon for 'et. Don' lemme catch'a wit any knoifs, ya?"
"Have no worry, my dear officer, everything here is perfectly safe and dull."

>Don't respond,
Keep shitposting

>Finally get some(you)s

Think they are triggered.

Welp, how pathetic.

more like sips cum you fucking faggot

>be Trump supporter
>see baby balloon
>come to sudden soul shattering realization that the left hates Trump
>immediately start transitioning
>let 18 Mexicans live in my back bedroom for free
>inform my boss he can hire an h1b1 3rd worlder to do my job for a 1/3 of the pay
>I'm with her 2020

The fact they believe that Trump is going to stay up all night tossing and turning in rage over yet another Drumpf art piece just proves how childlike and retarded these people are. They honestly believe that drawings and sculptures of his likeness as a poopy angry baby shakes him to his core.

kek

Attached: 1522856700559.jpg (1152x1536, 155K)

Nice!

Attached: 1518257526971.jpg (457x480, 33K)

>cry like hysterical babies since the election
>n-no it's the right that are the crybabies!!!

Why is there so many balloon threads? What is the Juden trying to distract us from?

Projection is a staple of the left. Also, they can't meme, so they steal from the right. That's why they use "snowflake" now, ages after the right stopped using it.

they've conditioned themselves to be offended by anything and everything to the point where they think stupid shit that bothers them will bother others.

>trump perfectly "i'm rubber and you're glue"s the press with 'fake news'
>left hamfistedly tries to paint the right as snowflakes

it's both funny and sad

>snowflake right
>snowflake: Person that believes being an individual makes them special, and the more 'unique' they are, the more special they are
>right (as defined by the left): group-thinking nazis who clutch too much about 'their' group
>snowflake right
>individualist group-latcher
Is that the gist of it or is one of my definitions wrong?

>right (as defined by the left): group-thinking nazis who clutch too much TO 'their' group
Mea culpa

Destroying the balloon will trigger the left
DO IT

(((Owen Jones)))

God fucking dammit I hate this smug, dweeby, sanctimonious cunt, I wish someone would run him over.

Attached: 43.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Excluding you of course, right?

>Snowflake right
>The right in UK raises more money with more people to fly a Khan the mudslime mayor balloon over London
>Gets refused because that would trigger mudslimes

He..he..

It takes an impressive lack of self-awareness to build a $20,000 balloon in the shape of a person you hate and then call someone else a snowflake. It's almost like they don't know what snowflake means.

Says the "fourth generation communist"

Link to the vid? I'm interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmMXxx-EWcY

They're retards, all three of them.

The interviewer wants to make it about Muslims vs people's freedoms in general;
Owen wants to make it about non-LGBT peepow vs LGBT peepow
The woman wants to make it about guns.