Is anybody else tired of this attention whore?

Attached: 4C53F4E100000578-0-image-a-44_1526502354653.jpg (634x951, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/05/16/the-story-behind-the-viral-photo-of-a-kent-state-graduate-posing-with-her-cap-and-a-rifle/?utm_term=.13d53a165492
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

v. cute tbqh conservatism on women is extremely flattering

>what have u done to not see her>

Fuck no.

"White" Americans OMEGALUL

> (OP) (You)
>>what have u done to not see her>
Every Twitter feed that mentions her gets blocked. But she keeps popping up. She is dangerous to the 2nd. Her first statement was a stong one showing the hypocracy in kent states carry policy.

Is anybody else tired of all this e-celeb bait?

No, but maybe you prefer your friends like these?

Attached: Commies.jpg (528x640, 109K)

I Would rape and marry that girl.

>hypocracy

Attached: 1505245688216.jpg (369x387, 35K)

I prefer this one. Open carry of an ar is for attention whores and damages peoples perception of the 2nd. The girl in op has a carry permit. Carry. Please.

Attached: tumblr_nqz2b7u3xK1rfobcxo1_1280.jpg (1060x991, 150K)

You sound like a butthurt faggot

No, but I am sick of shit threads like this one OP, you fucking faggot.

Yep i spell for shit. Deal with it.

>open carry damages the movement
How else will you get ars to be accepted in public?

I hate you retards, it was common to open carry your weapon for all of human history until this little gay flash in the pan and you niggers denounce it

He's right though, there's no reason to carry a rifle around unless you want attention like a fag in a pride parade. You should be able to but it's still stupid to do so without a reason.

She is kind of goony looking.

I am pretty sure you guys who defend this girl fuck fat mud sharks.
Thank you. We absolutely should be able to. But thats not the point. The point here is that this potato looking skag is trying to extend her 15 minutes. She is like mattress girl and David Hogg, just right leaning.

Any time women do anything with guns they have to make sure everyone knows and they tag it in 15 social medias. I'm so damn tired of american "women" i've lost interest in 99% of them

>theres no reason to
Theres no reason to open carry anything in that same regard

It shouldnt even be seen as being an attention whore because it shouldnt be controversial. You people are contributing to that image because you're retards

Those arm. Sad

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/05/16/the-story-behind-the-viral-photo-of-a-kent-state-graduate-posing-with-her-cap-and-a-rifle/?utm_term=.13d53a165492

She sounds like a nice girl.

Her conservative upbringing will make her a good wife and mother.

Yeah it's better to conceal but out in the woods might as well open carry

An AR in public is her right. It is also impractical. Extremely impractical. There is zero reason to open carry an AR15 in public other than, "its my right to do so." Unless you count "look at me" as a valid reason.

Attached: IMG_20180706_160507.jpg (612x612, 58K)

Her face is even more unfortunate.

That's what they all say before getting shot.

>tfw no pro gun women in northwestern Europe

>there is zero reason to open carry an ar
You shouldnt need a reason dipstick

Also see

nope. never get tired of Americans.

I carry, won't leave my house without it. Everyone should. Doesn't change the fact that there are more practical weapons to carry in public than a rifle. She has pictures with pistols also. But a pistol at graduation doesnt garner enough attention. So she strapped on a 7.62.

Attached: thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers.jpg (307x438, 22K)

Hahahaha . True

>7.62
Really? She's not carrying 223?
That's respectable.

Wow, who is she?

>a protest shouldnt garner attention
The people in this thread are cucking brainlets