The problem they're having here is the kids are trapped deep inside the cave...

the problem they're having here is the kids are trapped deep inside the cave, and they're having trouble getting to the outside of the cave where they need to go. if they can find a way to get from the inside of the cave to the outside of the cave then boom - now they're in a much better position to turn this thing around. as long as they don't die I think they've still got a shot at coming out of this alive

Attached: images (16).jpg (471x312, 17K)

Best thread in the whole catalog.

Perhaps they just have to learn to live down there and go even deeper.

Yes the problem is that they're trapped. Now if only they can find a way to get out, then the problem would be solved.

Thank you for clarifying this,vi understand now

This. We must know

damn... never thought of it this way
consider my almonds activated

They should learn to evolve in their new habitat.

They should stay down there forever and create a race of blind albino bugmen.

what if the outside could be brought inside of the cave?

Imagine how scared you’d be in their situation

Attached: giphy.gif (500x282, 1.49M)

Said every TV anchor every hour ever.

You see, the problem is that the reality of the situation is much more complicated. It is true that the kids must first begin from where they are, that is, deep in the cave. However being that they are deep in the cave they must overcome this issue, that they are deep in the cave. If the Thai bois are to overcome this problem they will need to move from the area deep within the cave to an area a bit closer to the place they need to be, which is outside the cave.
This is complicated because there is a WHOLE area within the cave that is further from the entrance than where the boys are now. You might ask yoursef 'why is this a problem?'. Well, the reason that this is a problem is mostly that there is also an area very different to the area that is further from the entrance of the cave. This area is known as 'the area nearer to the entrance within the cave'.
It's really tough but I think we can all agree the jews are responsible for the most part.

How the actual fuck did they even get that deep in there in the first place? Did we ever get an answer to that?

Why can't they put scuba gear on the kids and let them use that when necessary? it can't be that complicated to use

Lets focus on the solution Germany, which is getting the boys from inside of the cave to not the inside of the cave.

Oh I get it now.

Update: they are going to try and save the boys with two divers per boy and each boy gets a full face mask to breathe. They will also get minor training. In the small area's the air tanks must be taken of. Plan B is van Heck will make a huge siphon to drain the cave. Not sure if all this will work.

Scuba gear is expensive nigga!

Most of them boys never even got a chance to "spelunk"

why dont they just take them outside the cave so they're not inside the cave- where they dont want to be in the first place?

>people are trapped and need to get out
Uhh, ya and?

blow em out with dynamite

Exactly. If they take them from inside the cave to the outside of the cave that's more than half the battle right there. As long as the boys get outside the cave they will no longer be inside the cave.

it's that easy folks

Attached: lol.png (1000x1000, 77K)

why dont they just move the cave lmao

This is an opportunity to create a new breed of man. Fate has shown us the way! More people should be sent into the cave.

1. how did they get there:cave holes are loose enough to pass through, if not they should be drilled and loosened
2.it takes 10 minutes training for scuba dives
My opinion is that the gov doesn't even care and is waiting for someone to donate them some shit.

theres also no longer a problem because inside the cave is the problem not the outside which is generally fine

What if we are inside the cave, and the cave we are inside of can never be gotten outside of.

Attached: 749acb4b4392a0fe1dcb1ad41a7c39b4.jpg (600x450, 48K)

oh, and nevermind those dozens of chinese people that just drowned to death off the coast of thailand. let's talk some more in every news broadcast about these little cave slopes

Ah but the real problem, aside from going to the area that is nearer the entrance of the cave and not going to the area that is not nearer the entrance of the cave, is that the area that is nearer the entrance of the cave is flooded with water. Exacerbating this problem is that the area that is not nearer the entrance of the cave is also flooded with water. This is a predicament.

Assuming they can overcome this confusion and indeed choose the path to the area that is nearer the entrance of the cave, the problem is only compounded by the fact that the boys need air to breathe. The problem stemming from the fact that the area that is nearer the entrance of the cave is flooded by water and that this water (by virtue of being water) is in fact not air and is therefore not breathable, thus impeding their traversal to the area that is nearer the entrance of the cave.

If you read it with a Kermit voice, it's like Jordan Peterson explaining a shitty Allegory of the Cave

Very true.

japanese occupation of malay peninsula and alliance with siam. best day of my life

Attached: platocavewtc.jpg (553x446, 49K)

but those kids are on the inside too, so when you bring the outside on the inside, you might put some outside inside those kids too, and internal organs don't really like being outside

>the problem they're having here is the kids are trapped deep inside the cave, and they're having trouble getting to the outside of the cave where they need to go. if they can find a way to get from the inside of the cave to the outside of the cave then boom - now they're in a much better position to turn this thing around. as long as they don't die I think they've still got a shot at coming out of this alive
excellent breakdown, user
I've tried to understand this story since I heard about it, but it was way too technical for me to grasp. I tried various methods to comprehend just what was going on.
I recognized that the kids were
> Thailandese
but the rest of the details were just buried in minutiae. I'm no molecular physicist. How am I supposed to know what "caves" are?
Your explanation clears a lot of that up.
One thing I'm still confused about is
> boipucci
does this further complicate the "rescue"?

Attached: 11961370_f520.jpg (520x330, 6K)

Somebody send this to the news. We need to tell the authorities.

No it's easy. Boipussy is what the coach had for the first 9 days. He did not have this after the rescuers arrived. He didn't have women's pussy either because there were only boys in the cave that he is trapped in.

So....wait I’m not quite getting this.

We can get them out if we manage to get them outside of the inside of the cave?

Attached: EC290125-E925-48EB-85C5-6E25E7167E9A.jpg (756x468, 41K)

This is the single best thread i've seen in a long time.

>checked
this.....this could work

OP is telling the truth

That's it. If anything, this is a sign. We don't need to get them out. We need to send a group of females *in*, so they can form a parallel society of Morlocks. This is where the divergence from humanity starts.

Attached: 1354453849670.jpg (491x453, 14K)

2 KIDS ARE SAVED

Attached: cybuster shiro.png (235x235, 57K)

Are they in a cave? Just heard about this tonight.

Attached: 24DC473C-38BC-48EB-AF94-912AE8E9089D.jpg (538x960, 42K)

even if 'outside' it weren't fine, which I presume we universally agree it is, but let's just say it weren't...the boys have stated clearly that 'outside' is, in fact, the place they want to be. Regardless of whether they are better suited to be at their current place or at some place between their place and the place that is the entrance versus outside, which, again, they expressed their wish to locate to.
So it follows that they need to trade their current location to that which they prefer.

Precisely, that is an apt assessment.

i know it's difficult to understand but, you gotta think about this in relation to their position before they were in the cave. they wanted to go into the cave so they did. then water happened. supposedly they no longer want to be in the cave but, thats not possible! they came from outside the cave into the cave so why should they go outside AGAIN?
frankly i think the international community is making a huge mistake and it probably originates in white racism

They are in a cave and need to be outside the cave where they need to be to go outside the cave.

I don't get it. Why haven't they tried going outside?

This
Why didnt they leave the cave yet?

Maybe they went into the cave because the hole was meant for them.

Pretty much the kind of statement I would expect from the Philippines.

2 weeks non-stop #wereallcavethais

yeah if they don't die I think they can make it.

I understood that it is raining outside the cave. They maybe want to stay dry

hey 3 escaped sonic water level.

You make a valid point, I may have to reconsider my position.

They're thai so we just need to lure them out with discounted sexual reassignment surgeries and then this whole thing will blow over

why should I care about some gook kids?
this whole cave thing is just a distraction from things that actually matter.
this shit doesn't matter at all, it's just some gook kids.

Holy shit this thread, whether op is serious or just pretending to be retarded, well done man best thread in days

Attached: ryangoslinglaugh-772510.jpg (590x350, 31K)

It actually is. I'm a 9th level SCUBA expert, and I wouldn't try it. They're doomed.

Attached: themole.jpg (1040x741, 89K)

>dw kids lets go into this cave
>just before rainy season
>it'll be a great fucking idea
and this is why nobody should give a shit

What we’ve got here is a classic “trapped inside of a cave” situation. Now if you’re in a cave, and you can’t get out, you’re trapped at that point. So what you want to do is find a way to EXIT the cave!

Attached: AE0F5D99-81B5-472B-A12C-6D3C051C3D2C.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I thought OP explained the problem perfectly, I about shit myself laughing. Best post in a while. Then
Austrailia comes along and fucking made me actually shit. It's always the last sentence. I don't really know how, but if it is people, and they are in a bad way for some reason, it is always last sentence.
Fuck them.
Thank you OP and thank you Australia for clearing up everything. Fucking a.
I sometimes still love this place because people like you guys exist. I want to put this on twitter but I'm not anonymous there and I don't steal contents not my own, but someone really should. @adlnational and @potus with it.

Check back Jow Forums in 2045 it's all they complain about

Kids are save? No this. No!

Are they able to get food to them?

If so, it's possible that they can just live down there until the water recedes.

This isn't for serious responses. The obvious best way to get the kids out of the cave is dynamite. Dig some holes put dynamite in, boom some of the cave over the kids is gone. Repeat as necessary until kids bodies are exposed to sunlight. Problem is solve.

Has anyone considered the boys feelings? Perhaps things are better down there. Us surface people don't know what cave life is like. I haven't seen their opinion on leaving the cave, but since they haven't done it yet I assume they are now pro-cave.

If you need to ask if this thread is serious you're an actual moron.

>blow em out with dynamite
>911 ID
>what does this mean

It's like you didn't read my post and just wanted to be a faggot fuck off

The Thai boy knows where he is at all times. He knows this because he knows where he isn't, by subtracting where he is, from where he isn't, or where he isn't, from where he is, whichever is greater, he obtains a difference, or deviation. The slope brain uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the Thai boy from a position where he is, to a position where he isn't, and arriving at a position where he wasn't, he now is. Consequently, the position where he is, is now the position that he wasn't, and he follows that the position where he was, is now the position that he isn't. In the event of the position that he is in is not the position that he wasn't, the brain has required a variation. The variation being the difference between where the Thai boy is, and where he wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too, may be corrected by the sense of direction. However, the Thai boy must also know where he was. The Thai boy memory of previous location scenario works as follows: Because a variation has modified some of the information the Thai boy has obtained, he is not sure just where he is, however he is sure where he isn't, within reason, and he knows where he was. He now subracts where he should be, from where he wasn't, or vice versa. By differentiating this from the algebraic sum og where he shouldn't be, and where he was. He is able to obtain a deviation, and a variation, which is called "cave".

Attached: allegory of the cave.png (1024x761, 288K)

Is this the missile positioning pasta?

I just woke up from a 13 year coma, gonna need the QRD on these trapped traps

This thread is gold

What I dont understand is why didn't the boys just leave the cave, instead of staying in the cave and risking peoples lives?

hold on hold hol hold on... whos stuck where now

>some boys enter cave
>wish to be in cave
>time passes
>they want to leave cave
>wont go outside cave
>stay in cave
>refuse to be outside cave

the problem is they're trapped inside a cave. were they inside a house, then they'd have water, air and food in the fridge. so if we find a way to make the cave become a house, the problem would be almost solved.
maybe a transcave surgery?

Attached: fucking balls.jpg (600x600, 96K)

Football!

Are they drinking papsak to celebrate?

so from what I can glean from what OP has communicated here as well as from the thoughtful replies, the fundamental problem which is currently being faced by the thai children is that they, that is, the thai children, are specifically trapped deep inside the cave. not simply in the cave, and not simply anywhere in the cave, but specifically trapped, deep within the cave (the thai children are).

what appears to be making this a more fascinating scenario is that they are not just 'trapped' in the cave, but from what I can tell, it seems to be that everyone in this situation would prefer to specifically be outside of the cave, which is coincidentally where they need to go. so the big question mark regarding these thai children, who are trapped deep within the cave, is how to get them outside from deep within the cave, where they are currently trapped and have a stated preference to not be.

the saving grace here is that, it's really a very simple problem, which i did not understand at first, but i've managed to piece it together from everyone in this thread

Stop putting things in such complicated terms, I can't understand your round about maze of an explanation

i would NEVER be 3 miles deep in a thai cave with an under 16 boys soccor team in monsoon season