Wht to do with ''I am very smarts''?

Our education system is SO BAD that the vast majority of gifted people decides to not bother with college as they can see right through the wagie indoctrination & useless content they are forced to take because (((somebody))) made a deal with the university to sell his books. My solution is golden cages for gifted people, like Fallout 4's institute. That way they can do their thing free from dum-dum corruption and be closely moni- mentored* . It's going to be hella expensive but like the heavy atom the payback will be gigantic once it deploys it's first wave of great scientists, designers or economics. We can even gather political data from Intellectualistan to see how the consensus differs from normies. I expect 0 sjw's, blm and ancap for example.

Attached: institutefallout4.jpg (1280x720, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/cutting-edge-leadership/201712/why-do-people-vote-against-their-best-interests
economist.com/democracy-in-america/2018/06/05/why-people-vote-against-their-economic-interests
nytimes.com/2017/04/12/upshot/why-americans-vote-against-their-interest-partisanship.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/10/paul-krugman-mistake-white-working-class-voters-republicans
thenation.com/article/why-do-white-working-class-people-vote-against-their-interests-they-dont/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/31/trump-white-working-class-history-216200
khanacademy.org/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/09/14/this-chart-shows-why-parents-push-their-kids-so-hard-to-get-into-ivy-league-schools/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9ea1b7eb7d08
careertrend.com/info-12086466-employee-right-refuse-work-assignment.html
google.com/search?ei=HDJCW6jcNMO0_AaS3Zy4AQ&q=the golden triangle greenwich average income&oq=the golden triangle greenwich average income&gs_l=psy-ab.3...5362.11156.0.11560.15.15.0.0.0.0.183.1030.14j1.15.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.14.977...0j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1j33i22i29i30k1.0.9itbyF9e0Bw
google.com/search?q=richest neighborhoods&oq=richest ne&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.7522j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>. I expect 0 sjw's, blm and ancap
people with higher iq's are more liberal.

these people are Always driven by emotion and not logic though?

This. Schools are leftist dominated not by skill but by consequence of job finding ease. Half of professors aren't smart bc they get to prepare presentations of factoids everyday. Stem are usually.

Studies show college has little effect on outcomes when compared to IQ

Try lurking before posting Mr smart guy

Fucking retard. xD

Those studies are obfuscating by a sort of gerrymandering

At the very top are libertarian types, which could easily just be people who think gibs are bad

but sjws do not use logic, and Iq is logical, Eq is for emotions but it can't bne measured thus it never got rolled out. The last in the trinity is social, Sq.

Who has more in common? A nigger doctor and a White doctor. Or a White doctor and a White homeless retard?

Who has more in common a nigger nuclear physicist, and a White nuclear physicist. Or a White nuclear physicist, and a White builder, or plumber?

that is profession, Ukraine shows us even dum-dums can work in a reactor and nazi Germany shown us unqualified SS sadists can sew people together and call himself a doctor. Blacks are far less likely to be intellectual than Whites, but they do exit (Morgan Freeman). morgan freeman would have a more meaningful relationship with a white smarts than a filthy street nigger.

Depends what you mean by in common

Genetically and voting patterns would likely group the races

Go read he putnam study newfag, its required before you're allowed to post here

It's not a matter of profession it's a matter of social class, common interest, and intelligence. High IQ people tend to be less interested in race because intellect is their level of commonality.

You think the goal of the academic left is to force equality. The problem is that they cannot UNDERSTAND inequality. Inequality is the question they are trying to answer.

I think you are confusing iq with education, which kind of relates to op.

Voting patters. xD What kind of retard believes in a 2 party system and the dog and pony show that goes along with it? xD

Kill yourself retard. xD

>he vast majority of gifted people decides to not bother with college as they can see right through the wagie indoctrination
If they were really gifted, they would go to college and get a degree easily without taking anything the professors say seriously, knowing that a degree is necessary if you want to avoid poverty and a few years of pretending to care about liberal nonsense is a small price to pay for a lifetime of financial security.

>voting patterns implies two parties
Fresh off the boat from reddit?

WHY ARE THERE ONLY 2 PARTIES RETARD? XD.

Further why don't you try to corelate RACE, VOTING PATTERNS, INCOME, and REGION.

Which is something Putnam does not do. Fuck Putnam. xD

but that shouldn't be the goal of a high Iq compound. it's goal should be to solve more tanglelible problems like the energy issue or the plastic soup. it's true high Iq people use it as a commonality with other high Iq people, but wouldn't a joe everyman be better for equality issues?

Autistic cancer

>Jews in the west are more liberals
What a surprise!

That looks like canal city in Fukuoka Japan

Attached: fukuoka-canal-city-16029.jpg (540x720, 109K)

One set only have their profession in common, the other have everything except their profession in common.

I don't know if your question was satirical or not.

High IQ people seek high IQ people regardless of race. Joe everyman cannot solve the "energy issue", or the "plastic soup".

Which is why "high IQ people " don't give a fuck about Joe Everyman. Topically.

>regardless of race
You say that like the two concepts are mutually exclusive

High IQ people also self segregate

>high iqs more liberal
Ovbious bait but jewish people are extremely right wing in the home and Chris Langan is as far right as you can go before hitting nazi.

Ad hominem. How clever. xD

You believe what you want to believe because you are too stupid to actually figure it out.

Your opinion doesn't interest me. Your Putnam study boiled down to "race" at the substrate has already been questioned hundreds of times in the real world. You're actually to stupid to understand the conclusions because you are probably too stupid to work out what is actually being said. xD

Whatever. It's not my problem. xD

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/cutting-edge-leadership/201712/why-do-people-vote-against-their-best-interests

economist.com/democracy-in-america/2018/06/05/why-people-vote-against-their-economic-interests

nytimes.com/2017/04/12/upshot/why-americans-vote-against-their-interest-partisanship.html

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/10/paul-krugman-mistake-white-working-class-voters-republicans

thenation.com/article/why-do-white-working-class-people-vote-against-their-interests-they-dont/

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/31/trump-white-working-class-history-216200

>race has already been questioned
You haven't even read it apparently

>sources
Epic troll for the win xD

I dropped out after a year. I was on nuclear subs with a TS/SCI clearance doing things I cant ever discuss, then I come back to the world and decide to go to college at 23. I went for a BS in Biology and a minor in Neuroscience. After having to take a required sociology class and a semester of poetry I literally told my advisor that I am not paying tuition to learn poetry and liberalism and walked out. College was the biggest waste of time and money, and its too bad that jobs use a degree as a measuring stick.

Profession is the basis of common interest. Would a nuclear physicist rather live in a world where they can discuss "relativistic hadronic mechanics" all day with niggers who understand the topic, or would they prefer to discuss how is it that a plunger is able to unblock a toilet all day with "White" people. xD

The question is not satire. The problem is you are probably a plumber.

>High IQ people also self segregate

No they don't. They cannot. Proof please. xD

>race has already been questioned
Why would you green text a statement I've never made? xD

No sources:
FUCKING RETARD. xD

Charles Murray coming apart

You must be a nigger if you think culture does not exist. It affect the pattern of thought and the decision making, as much as the language and the cognitive bias. Our legal system is choosen according to culture. In an all black doctors world, your white doctor would fight to preserve a social system that fit his culture.

We have a social security because we think about nation, about a common thing we have in common. Blacks have a tribe mentality. In an all black doctor world, the only topic your white doctor will speak with the other is colonialism and how people who are not from the tribe of his interlocutors are the cause of all the problems of the tribe of his interlocutor.

They like to pretend they don't, but acts speak louder than words.

It is is true, Physicists are often Autistic Jews who would rather discuss irrelevant details like "relativistic hadronic mechanics" than live a rich full life of meaning.

The best thing for the jews would be to divest them of all property above a certain amount, bar them from holding civil office and lock them in golden cages where they can argue about the Torah and Physics all day and kvetch about whatever bullshit is bothering them that day.

Direct quote please. That's like saying the bible book of Job. What the fuck is that meant to mean to me? xD

Fucking retard, you're already wrong and have no idea what you're talking about. xD

"ALL BLACK DOCTOR WORLD"

When was this concept introduced? What the fuck are you talking about? xD

>Direct quote please.
You made the first claim with no source. I gave you where I got it from, i dont really care if a reddit nigger learns the truth anymore when hes been a faggot the entire thread

damn good eye

There is really a simple solution, but schools refuse them to take them for whatever reason, if they actually took just a little bit of time to fix their grading system we could have alot more scientists and great minds around. Why you might ask?

It's simple, there are actually quite ALOT more gifted people than you think with very high iq, but just because of the shit grading system they ended up as street cleaners or fast food workers instead of scientists bringing innovation.

I found the following comment on a Plebbit thread, even though it's from plebbit it proves my point almost perfectly:

>The education system is incredibly broken, you have to take classes unrelated to what you want to study. The tests for the most part a memorization game with varying degree of regurgitating what you memorized.

>If not that, sometimes there are professors and teachers that can’t and should not be teaching, but that’s an entirely different subject.

>There’s also a demoralizing aspect when you study effectively and still do bad that makes you reflect.

In all honesty your education is hit or miss and it’s rare you will be in an institution that teaches to your learning strengths, especially more than one class or one semester.

Lastly, exams and grades are poor reflection of who you are. Standardized tests and classes have little to say what kind of student you are."

forgot to greentext the last two lines of text, but whatever

Your only argument is to call other retards. I have won the discussion.

It's not a question of physicists, it's a question of academics. Another word for university or college is academy. People what study in academies are called academics.

Academics have more in common wit each other (to a relative degree) than they do with layman.

This is why the people at the top are selected from academies and why the people at the bottom discuss topics like their opinions are of any value.

What you see in the world is a byproduct of mans will. It is because they wish it to be so.

All men are not equal.

But this statement probably means something else to you.

What was my first claim. Repeat it please.

To be fair, all the education you could ever need is available online for free. The only reason to get involved with colleges or universities would be for publishing your work or getting a degree.
If your goal is knowledge, then simply start with a site like khanacademy.org/ and work your way up from there.

Attached: 1514363549829.jpg (432x444, 196K)

High IQ people seek high IQ people regardless of race

Where is the data showing that they segregate by IQ but not by race

You haven't made an arguement you've created an imaginary all black doctor world which does not exist. xD

You win the discussion because there isn't one to have, and because I don't actually care about winning.

You are being told the reasons WHY what you may think you see is what it is. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. It is the truth. The only reason you don't know these things is because of who you are. xD

So what, you were talking about the common point one white doctors would have with one black doctors in a world full of whites?

Yeah, it's easy to not be a racist in this situation.

Not even remotely interested in your arguments, but for the love of god stop using smileys to emphasize your points. It looks childish and retarded, and to be fair - indicates that you have no other argument that "no u".

I could provide you with the data, but if I need to do so it becomes obvious that you don't understand your life, you wouldn't understand the nuance of the data.

Here is data showing "that they segregate by IQ but not by race".

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/09/14/this-chart-shows-why-parents-push-their-kids-so-hard-to-get-into-ivy-league-schools/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9ea1b7eb7d08

>So what, you were talking about the common point one white doctors would have with one black doctors in a world full of whites?
>Yeah, it's easy to not be a racist in this situation.
Dumb fuck. xD

That is the situation in which we are living. xD

That doesnt come close to saying that

Smiley's? xD

Thats me lauging at you. xD

Because you're a joke. xD

I prefer shorthand to "LOL". xD

Have you read it?

52% is not "full of" and whites are 5% of the world population.

Attached: 1472423281287.png (500x648, 538K)

XD :|

Fucking retard. xD

Yes

In what way does expected earnings from ivy leagues correlate in any way to your claim that glowing brain people live in racial harmony?

How are "ivy league" students selected?

And at what point did i claim that
>glowing brain people live in racial harmony?

Thats quitter talk. Someone truly ontelligent knows they don't need a license to be successful.

>how are ivy league students selected
What stupid implication are you making?
>at what point did I claim that
You said smart people dont segregate by race, which implies they live together.

>What stupid implication are you making?
Why do you not answer the question.

>You said smart people dont segregate by race, which implies they live together.

Race does not determine where you live. Income does.

You live where you can afford to live. Income is determined by IQ.

People of higher IQ earn more than people of lower IQ.

>answer the question
By a selection committee using test data, extracurriculars and race

>race doesnt determine where you live, income does
They arent mutually exclusive. You keep claiming they are with no logical or factual reasoning

Self segregation happens at all income levels. You might have an argument that whites at the top segregate less, but there are also infinitely less minorities at the upper echelons. Yet you dont have the data to make that claim anyway

>Only argument is to call other retard

>By a selection committee using test data, extracurriculars and race

Is the test data not a proxy for IQ? Is there not a minimum standard which would exclude you from consideration? xD

>They arent mutually exclusive. You keep claiming they are with no logical or factual reasoning

Race and IQ aren't mutually exclusive, race and income aren't mutually exclusive?

What is it you are claiming arent mutually exclusive?

INCOME DETERMINES WHERE YOU LIVE. Full stop. Someone making £20k a year CANNOT live in a £5,000,000 house. They cannot afford it. They do not have the money to do so. xD

Someone making £20k a year, lives in an area in which all of it's neighbours are making about £20k a year.

>but there are also infinitely less minorities at the upper echelons. Yet you dont have the data to make that claim anyway

You can get the data. The funny thing is the data in the states at least varies by region.

You win again Mahmood. You got me. Well done.

It is a proxy for IQ, what does this have to do with living or segregation?

>what is it you're claiming arent mutually exclusive
>income determines where you live because if the cost of homes
Lmao I didnt realize you were this stupid, I'm sorry I made fun of you

We can stop now

Synyhs aren't human the Institute did nothing wrong 2110

This is my position. What part of it is difficult for you to understand? xD

xD

This is why people from different countries shouldn't be allowed to interact. This is why they are trying to shut that down. xD

Imagine being so stupid you think houses are completely independent of their communities

As if you are black or white if you buy an expensive home you'll automatically be living near each other

Imagine thinking you cant still segregate

Imagine

Living space is only a part of the equation. Work environment is the other. Not only do people of higher intelligence live together they also work together.

But these are all pretty basic things. You've never observed them in your personal life an I'm sure there is a reason for that.

Your inability to comprehend says a lot about you. xD

Not only have you not established they live together, but now you're asserting again without evidence that they dont segregate in work too

DUMB FUCK!! CAN YOU SEGREGATE IN WORK? xD

Maybe at walmart, or 3 guys ace plumbing where you work but not in real life. xD

xD

xD :| xD

>literally proving his point without realizing it

Attached: 1509667097588.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

that is a very good post

>can you segregate at work
Yea, you can

The institute were the good guys and the only hope of mankind. just saying.

careertrend.com/info-12086466-employee-right-refuse-work-assignment.html

When you're done posting make sure you get that spill in asile 7.

>he thinks I'm talking about intra work environment
>he thinks where you work directly implies where you live
People commute hours to avoid bigger

>intra work environment
"Intra" Meaning within?

>he thinks where you work directly implies where you live

Where you work directly implies howmuch money you make. Which would bring you back to this:

This is my position. What part of it is difficult for you to understand? xD

>what part of this is so difficult for you to understand
How you make the logical leap from similar earnings to being neighbors

"Logical leap". are you implying that income does not determine neighbourhood?

>"Logical leap". are you implying that income does not determine neighbourhood?
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying

this is only true up to 1 or 2 standard deviations from median. Truly gifted thinkers are almost always libertarian, conservative or traditionalist. Midwit normies just think they're counted among their betters.

"With an average household income of $614,242, the roughly 4,600 residents in one of Greenwich's most sought-after areas eclipse all other clusters in the nation..."

google.com/search?ei=HDJCW6jcNMO0_AaS3Zy4AQ&q=the golden triangle greenwich average income&oq=the golden triangle greenwich average income&gs_l=psy-ab.3...5362.11156.0.11560.15.15.0.0.0.0.183.1030.14j1.15.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.14.977...0j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1j33i22i29i30k1.0.9itbyF9e0Bw

Good luck getting a rental Pedro. xD

Fucking retard. xD

How is that a rebuttal

How old are you? A bachelor and master here in exact sciences are actually quite good.

the genius physician einstain was pacifist and pro immigration. we should all be more like him

>you implying that income does not determine neighbourhood?

>Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying

How much does it cost to live in Golden Triange, Connecticut?

I say it doesnt determine directly where you live, and you post a "sought after community"

How does that refute anything?

I cant do this anymore, I sincerely hope you stop being stupid. Maybe lurk more

>I say it doesnt determine directly where you live

That isn't what you said spic. What you said was:

"income does not determine neighbourhood"

This was the statement you agreed too. xD

>you post a "sought after community"

No wetback, what I actually did was google richest neighbourhoods.

google.com/search?q=richest neighborhoods&oq=richest ne&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.7522j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

That was number 1. There are 10 on the list for starters. I guarantee you that you cannot afford to live in any single one of them. xD

Why?