There's zero evolutionary advantage in male homosexuality. In a stone age environment most guys end up dead...

There's zero evolutionary advantage in male homosexuality. In a stone age environment most guys end up dead. Lot of boys never reached puberty because we didn't have medicine. And boys are stupid. They climb trees, play in the rain, eat toxic berries, put their hand into a hole in the ground that can host a snake.
Even more men die during hunting or in tribal warfare. Since 1 guy can impregnate 100 women but a woman generally gives birth to a single kid a time men are the expendable gender.
Let's say that the tribe had some really shit years and 70% of the men are dead, but on average at least 40% of them die. There's no reason for nature to approve of men fucking each other. Well who's fucking the women then?
My first hunch is that this "only 1 in 17 men reproduced" clickbait tier studies mean that most guys were dead and the rest did incest too, hence the repeating DNA sequences.
Now you got these libtard shill studies that 30% of people are bi and 10% are homo for sure, yet despite the fact I lived in multiple countries including the capitals of those states, well I just keep on bumping into heterosexuals everywhere.
My second hunch is that all these studies are bs paid shillfrauding. So I'm going to take a bottom up approach. Let's pick Hungary since I'm dual citizen and consider its capital Budapest. It has around 17 active bars. 1 bar generally can't serve more than 200 people at time in a night. These places have overlapping customer base.
17 x 200 = 3400 fags and that was a very large crowd in this estimate.
The population is just around 2 million max. That makes homos 0.17% which by far less than 10% I mentioned in the beginning or the 3% that's being parroted based on US census.
Didn't pick other capitals that I'm familiar with like Bucharest because homos still get beaten up like in Russia, or Vienna because there's a bias introduced there with too much tolerance meaning it can easily attract extra amount of people from Slovakia and Hungary.

Attached: poster_opt.jpg (338x507, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation#Gay_uncle_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherian_runaway
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/12/where-masturbation-and-homosexuality-do-not-exist/265849/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Homosexuality is actually a very effective evolutionary strategy. Mentally ill, beta males engage in relationships with other mentally ill beta males, and therefore do not pass on their genes.

wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation#Gay_uncle_hypothesis

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1514534826902.png (736x400, 54K)

Really? Someone posted about Emma Watson and Margot Robbie doing a lesbian movie, someone else posted this movie and now you're flipping out over gay shit? Where were you last month when all the queers were fucking in the streets?

THIS IS A BOT POST but...
Dems can only fix elections in 'sanctuary cities'

>be usa
>send aide to africa
>stipulation that africa must embrace the gay buttsecks and degeneracy

I am pro gay rights because it takes them out of the gene pool. The cause is still non conclusive but since there is cases of homosexuality globally in all cultures I think it's a genetic flaw. Forcing homos to marry and have kids raised their numbers higher than intended, just let them die off.

Nice effortpost, faggot
oregano in all fields

>evolutionary
Stopped reading there.
Evolution isn't real. God created the heavens and the earth in 6 days

And created gay people to frustrate the religious

Based magapede! Just let them brainwash and diddle our children! Its not like the faggots are not reproducing by touching little kids

He made atheists gay as a punishment
Romans 1
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who [d]suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is [e]manifest [f]in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and [g]Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like [h]corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their [i]women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the [j]men, leaving the natural use of the [k]woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, [l]sexual immorality, wickedness, [m]covetousness, [n]maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 [o]undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, [p]unforgiving, unmerciful;

High iQ Post

Homosexuality is an Evolutionary dead end.

>god created men to write god's laws
Ok

>Every gay person can be accounted for based on how many people every gay bar in the city could hold at once
I agree that (((social scientists))) overestimate faggotry but your reasoning is flawed.

Köszönöm. Anyu azt mondja, hogy különleges vagyok.

You can't get more closer than this because if you are born in a small town in the eastern part like Mátészalka or Nyíregyháza you have to move to Budapest to not get ostracized. The capital has mostly left-wing people while the countryside is conservative just like in America.
From those 3400 people at least 500 will be from the rest of the country and you'll have around 100 gay tourists max but they will be older guys.
So that 600 compensates for the ones who only use online dating apps.

Very interesting fantasy you have right there faggot.

Britfag here. Gay men are about 2% of the male population. I know nothing of lesbians. Anything higher than 2% is also including straight men who have had a drunken fumble at some stage, because IMHO "gay" means "falls in love with men and not women". I have never met a real bisexual, only gay men who haven't come out yet (me in my mid twenties) or straight men who enjoy a bit on the downlow (a couple of my friends). A transvestite is just someone, gay or straight, with a sexual fetish akin to leather or rubber. Transexuals are simply mentally ill.

Redpilled gay dude here

AMA

If pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola than what does dick taste like?

Britfag here again. Being one myself I tend to read up on literature about homosexuality, and it is not genetic. We still don't know exactly what causes it, but it appears to be congenital, a switch which is flipped in the womb, as the result of several factors which are loosely statistically convergent with homosexuality later developing in the adult. If these factors are known then it is possible to loosely calculate the probability of later adult homosexuality in an individual foetus, but that probability can never seem to rise above 4%.

I honestly don't know if we are a bug or a feature, a disease our species hasn't developed a resistance to yet, something evolutionarily advantageous that we haven't figured out yet, or a tolerable side-effect of some other useful evolved human behaviour. But I do know that we are not going to stop getting born anytime soon, so whatever homosexual coping strategies you are designing will have to take that into account, plus the fact that your first son will have a one in fifty chance of becoming a gay adult, and that this probability will rise by about 15% (relative) for each son after him.

obviously not enough men are doing stupid shit and getting killed

There is nothing manlier than getting your dick sucked by another man

I dare any of you niggers to prove me wrong because YOU CAN'T

Attached: Zeus_bust.jpg (1840x2800, 2.83M)

>There's zero evolutionary advantage in male homosexuality
theres also zero evolutionary advantage in being a basement dweller neet virgin

Looool this!

Sit the fuck down incels

Gay people don't have to go to bars.

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps there are fags out there that don't go to fag bars?

I'm pro gay rights as long as it's not in public or in the media. Keep your degeneracy behind closed doors and I'm perfectly fine with just about anything that doesn't harm another

First of all, it is well known that homosexuality is not purely genetic - there are sets of identical twins where one is gay but the other is not. But most of the time, (60%, iirc) if one twin is gay the other one is. So it is likely that some genes make it more likely to happen.

Also, the genes that make one gay could be advantageous in certain situations - i.e. genes that make a man more feminine might make his sisters more attractive & fertile. Or genes that make a woman into a dyke could cause her brothers to be Chads. Or maybe having one copy of the 'gay' gene improves health, but you need two copies to have a chance of going gay. Look at sickle cell anemia & malaria resistance, for example.

Attached: IMG_3136.jpg (501x1024, 79K)

what are you so mad about dude? also, you understand evolution wrongly, there's little evolutionary advantage having hairy back combined with bold head, and there are millions of people like that.

>Since 1 guy can impregnate 100 women but a woman generally gives birth to a single kid a time men are the expendable gender.
bullshit, most of the women would die from childbirth complications so men would only have sex with the strongest women that have the widest hips.

There also isn't much in the way of selective pressure against homosexuality, unless you're one of the rare gays that exclusively prefers men; and even then, it only takes one experimental or peer pressure driven romp to pass on your genes. If it isn't a critical impediment to your reproductive fitness, it will not be selected against except over very long time periods. Human intelligence has allowed us to cheat our way past most selective pressures so effectively that we're full of all sorts of kinks, glitches and errors that would've been slowly ironed out had our strategy not been so effective.

In reality, homosexuality goes back a very long time though does seem to be significantly more common today, probably due to environmental factors. Humans are complex machines that evolved to persistence hunt prey to death on the Savannah of Africa. Taken outside of this environment, it's not really very surprising that we see increasing 'malfunction' rates, to use the machine analogy.

We aren't even really capable of forming meaningful social bonds with more people than would typically be found in a tribe.

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherian_runaway

We tried that and now we get trannies and pedos shoved down our throats. Death to these degenerate fucks, one and all.

Yeah unfortunately a lot of the Left isn't mature enough to handle the freedoms of a smaller government

This.
I, for one, haven't been in a gay bar for years. Bar-goers are annoying. OP's assumption is flawed and stupid.

I am Chad.

>Where Masturbation and Homosexuality Do Not Exist
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/12/where-masturbation-and-homosexuality-do-not-exist/265849/

>haven't been in a gay bar for years
That's some interesting hobby right there.

Stronk women have small hips and are tall.
Petite chubby girls got wide.
Only the bigger girls would reach puberty because of the daily stress.
t. sexhaver

Attached: volleygirls.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Nice conspiracy theory

Highest IQ post

Take a moment to really think about what "homosexuality" is. You'll soon reach the conclusion that it is purely a rhetorical construct around the use of genitalia. It's not love: I love my father, I love my son, but I am not gay. It's not breeding: I like when women suck me off, I like putting my dick in their shit holes, I fuck them when they are not ovulating, and I love eating pussy. None of those actions result in pregnancy, and thus, are not "efficient" in (((evolutionary))) terms. "Homosexuality", pure and simple, is a fetish, just like all other sex acts. Basing legislation, culture, or "pride" in it is the greatest act of subversion this country has yet experienced. Their is no need to give these people children due to their graphic and open discussions of what they do with their genitalia--if anything, someone so hypersexualized and open about it should be prevented from having a child to raise.

Britfag here yet again.

Chance of any random male being gay 4%

If a man has a monozygotic (split from a single egg fertilised by a single sperm) identical twin brother who is gay, his chance of also being gay rises to 55%. Not 100%.

If a man has a fraternal twin brother (2 eggs each fertilised by a different sperm) who is gay, the chances of him also being gay falls down to 22%. There is still a 78% chance that he will be straight.

Genes are definitely a factor, but a lot of straight men are carrying "gay genes", so how gay can those gay genes be? They definitely raise the chances of being born gay but they aren't an on/off switch. They just load the dice a bit.

>Chance of any random male being gay 4%
100,000 town
50,000 men
2,000 homos
While in my similar sized town there were like 3.
Nice propaganda you got there.
Show me a proper study pls because basic surveys tell otherwise.

Attached: Gay map UK.jpg (1060x863, 221K)

That's not how homos in the past behaved. Back in the day it was actually important to have a family just for sustenance and to have a safety net for being ill and unable to work, etc. Thinking of homosexuality in this highly unrealistic reality-starved way where homos always selected themselves out of the gene pool is foolish. Most homos in past centuries married and then had children of their own. It's not like homosexual men couldn't manually arouse themselves for the task of pumping some seed into a woman.

>believing (((Saul)))