WATCH: Doctors play with aborted babies by making them dance around like barbie toys...

WATCH: Doctors play with aborted babies by making them dance around like barbie toys. They then proceed to laugh about it. These are the kind of things Muslims did to Christians during the Christian Holocaust of World War 1.

youtu.be/D0rG92eOSTc

twitter.com/KBMAGAFL/status/1015379826495180800?s=19

Attached: 20180708_043827.jpg (1440x1420, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqcyyowAyiw
youtube.com/watch?v=XQBrtOpb5eo
ec.europa.eu/europeaid/sites/devco/files/article-xiao-mitan_en.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5754797/Plastic-surgeon-filmed-videos-dancing-singing-surgeries.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to have a link to an abortion doctor who was on break and had been approached by an anti-abortionist recording him. When the doctor realized who it was he flipped personalities and acted like a raving demon, saying he was glad to be killing babies. Even if he was joking there's truth in the humor that made it disgusting

while you wait for judges to die, people are being murdered.

Hang judges and lawyers.

Attached: 635966206045128684-2016-04-18-22-55-46-Rainbow-colored-nooses-at-APSU-disturbing-[1].png (534x401, 393K)

this world is lost

Whats the problem here?

Isn't it odd how they are taking the babies out whole now? What's that for?

Doctors love to kill babies. They even went to school to learn how to do it. Think about that.

Looks better when they serve it up to the elites to eat.

gotta get those stemcells so mr goldstein can live longer.

Attached: mähälium.jpg (572x351, 47K)

imagine thinking this is real lmao

reminder, abortion "doctors" are demon posessed
youtube.com/watch?v=OqcyyowAyiw

Judging by your comment. You are one of the problems

youtube.com/watch?v=XQBrtOpb5eo
Gloomy house made a 10 Disturbing Jow Forums Stories video a few years back with this theme.
Skip to 6:08

that's the video, thanks!

I'm just saying, it's clearly more difficult to accomplish. There must be some kind of profit in it or would they really bother?

ec.europa.eu/europeaid/sites/devco/files/article-xiao-mitan_en.pdf

they sell the stemcells for thousands of dollars.

imagine a doctor killed you and was playing with your corpse, when you were little...
or imagine it was your sister or baby brother...
messed up.

If you have never worked in these kinds of conditions, you will never understand. This is hangman's humor. Same way soldiers will take pictures with dead enemies. The only reason you're offended by this, is that it goes with your political opinions. As an EMT, we make death jokes all the time. Some jobs just make you jaded. I wouldn't expect any of the NEETs here to understand.

One time an abortionist went to my sisters birthday party. The anortionist kept looking at my other sister and I for some reason.
Thinking back I don’t know why she kept staring at us and then eventually she just left.
I can promis you one thing, I don’t judge people and I’m nice, but that bitch LOOKED weird.
She looked so fucking strange.

that doctor died in january, guess he's burning in hell now

lol

sick beat, agreed

Attached: 15246988622231.jpg (300x420, 15K)

Its called partial birth abortion

You see, by law, if the baby leaves the birth canal you are obligated by law to try and save its life.

But you see (((they))) realized tbat if you induced birth, but let everything but the head come out you can ram a steel rod i to the babies brain and suck it all out, now its dead and you can extract it for shekels

This is how eveil they are, they will tell women to wait to get an abortion so they can maxamize the profit they get from selling its corpse

Attached: download (23).jpg (200x191, 12K)

This might legit be cope

Link??

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5754797/Plastic-surgeon-filmed-videos-dancing-singing-surgeries.html
>Mitzi McFarland, who also an operation with Boutte, said the results looked 'more like Freddy Krueger cut my stomach'

Good

What sick fuck grows up, takes the hypocratic oath, and then is like
>you know what? I want to just rip apart kids

he's putting on a show

>image
lol happy pride month

Abortion is just the updated sacrifice to Ba'al. There is nothing new under the sun.

>Playing with your food
I thought the "elite" would have better manners.

lel

Attached: 1449388623381.jpg (219x230, 10K)

That does make a lot of sense. Some soldiers have some really dark humor.

I remember 12 years ago when dead baby jokes were quite the fad. Either way this goes a little beyond my threshold for dark humor.

>flag

>you will never understand playing with the corpses of dead babies unless you've ripped them from their mother's wombs yourself.
nice one dude.

Cha cha cha

If it were nigger babies Jow Forums would, cheer, laugh or ignore

Attached: mutt rage bike.png (254x198, 85K)

there 's no hope for germany, is there

this

>babies

Except they arent babies. They are aborted fetuses. Arent and were never actual humans

Just doctor Humor man chill

I remember reading some D&D book about dark elves. In their city it was legal to morder whole clan, but only if you killed literally everyone, because only member of clan was able to accuse of murder of his clansman.

fake obvious propaganda intended to create another abortion clinic attack so they can regress us back to the controllable 90's

When exactly do you think a human becomes a human?
Once its born?
Is it okay to kill a, unborn fetus 9 months after inceptio, hours before its due date?
After all its not an actual baby yet

The canadian dollar is worth 76 american cents.

Your input however, is worthless.

When its old enough to survive outside the womb unassisted

It's a dead baby so fucking what. Jesus why do you fucks make such a big deal out of killing an overgrown sperm.

>Punch pregnant woman in stomach.
>Kills unborn child.
>Lul. Just a collection of cells!

Good luck w your murder trial.

As an EMT do you play with dead bodies?

>there are retards unable to tell that he is obviously mocking the retard filming him for asking stupid questions

Holy shit

Yeah no, there's a big fucking difference. Joking about some guy who died in an accident or because his heart gave out due to being a fat fuck is one thing (even then who the fuck plays with the body?), doing so about dead children that were going to be living, healthy ones until you killed them is completely different.

t. doctor

Attached: 845645748.jpg (500x495, 63K)

>implying white people can't feel empathy with animals

Well okay Alberto.

Attached: T+alberto+barbosa+_737cd367a5474ddfa3ca272b30c0d3b9.png (265x258, 90K)

Just wanted to make sure you were trolling

fuck off with your constant need to save nigger and liberal babies
i swear to fucking god if you faggots start causing the rise of these nigglet populations because of your christfag morality i will start hunting you christcucks down and slapping your adopted Haitian babies.
you people are worse than teh fucking left.

Attached: 1470968935794.png (562x472, 133K)

Playing around with corpses of dead babies is not the same as making a dark joke after a patient has died.

t. soldier and nurse

Nothing that concerns the ubercuck.

Playing and recording dead bodies- innocent dead bodies- is way beyond of what you speak. How absolutely dare you sir.

What race is it?

>take some gloves
>film yourself moving a doll for 5 seconds
>complete retards scream about you being the next Satan

Absolutely based, please keep triggering the Christcucks.

So are adults who can't live unasstied people or how does that logic work

God bless the Jews!

God bless Israel!

>Jow Forums can't take the bantz.
Lol faggots

Specifically because you can (potentially, as evil people will) go into certain market industries (like abortion practice/abortion lobby) specifically knowing what you'll ne getting your hands into (literally).

The (((pedophiles))) got away with it this long because of how meticulously they plan.

That is why these (((ppl))) may be worse than hangman's humor

They're already aborted. Does it matter?

How do you know that baby in the OP was going to survive and be born?

Not at all the same. Stop making excuses for evil.

t. soldier

Pretty damn sensitive for a soldier, and also very fast-n-loose with the old 'evil' word. Suprising for someone who is supposed to be prepared to handle much worse.

>liberals care more about aborted fetus than a living one

HAAAH

>you can extract it for shekels
You know that living babies cost a fuck of a lot more than dead babies, right?

WAIT!!! what race is it?

this guy gets it.

Attached: BLM Abortion.jpg (719x543, 94K)

>nigger population grows to epic proportions
>welfare collapses
>niggers starve and kill each otger like never before
>massivly redpills popularion about nigger antics

I really dont see anything wrong with this

Can you give me the adress of where you loved onea are buried so i can film myself fucking them?

I dont even understand what you are trying to say

My point is that partial birth maxamizes profits even at the risk of hurting the patient, and that they could save the baby if it popped out of the canal. Thats how retarded abortion laws are, if that kids head moved another 5 inches it would be granted full rights.

In all honesty I dont see the 'obscenity' in this. My moms ghost would just be happy to be finally getting some, and my dads ghost would find it hilarious. I would find it gross, but not because of any sentimental reasons over a pile of calcium sticks.
Deads dead. They dont give a fuck. My old man used to say when he went just throw him out in the trash.

>just because it doesnt bother mean it shouldnt bother anyone

Attached: 1531057588066m.jpg (814x1024, 119K)

>the Christian Holocaust of World War 1
Goddamn Christians have a massive persecution complex. It was the Armenian genocide you fucking Mongoloids and it had nothing to do with religion, it was about destroying the Armenian people (who were growing increasingly nationalistic) so they couldn't revolt and gain independence.

>just because it doesnt bother mean it shouldnt bother anyone
Because you using insult as, ineffective as pointing out.

Its not invalid, your average persom would be repulsed if someone even defaced the grave of their loved one, let alone unearth them and play with their corpse

This is China tier degeneracy!

I know I've lived a sinful life, but I'm sure my corner of hell will be like an iceberg compared to where some people on this Earth are going.

I used to be pro-choice back in my fedora phase, but Jow Forums redpilled me. I want to thank all of you for helping me become slightly better, even if I am still an enormously shitty person

Attached: 1518270056979.jpg (793x786, 54K)

God is going to punish us

Attached: 28CBF0A8-0A9E-4EC1-8E71-9F426E8A7C24.jpg (750x644, 144K)

The average person is a normie who spergs out over 13 live Thai kids in a hole, but doesnt give a shit about a baby and mother getting beheaded on a platform in Germany.
The average person lives in the hunt of offense, and on the edge of outrage. Its not something to aspire to.

>WATCH: Doctors play with aborted babies by making them dance around like barbie toys.
Based.

Since when did Jow Forums turn into a bunch of whining, pathetic moralfags?

It's a corpse, it's dead. They played with the little bastards to lift up the mood.

It's not in good taste but it's not the end of the world. It's not anudda shoah.

Calm down Christcucks.

Looks like nigger babies to me. Was I wrong?

You can't call yourself a doctor if your willing to kill healthy babies.

How would you like some stupid EMT making fun of your dead relative?

Well then why can't commies use that money to get the 'free' abortions they want?

"Doctors" want to get paid on both ends.

I would agree with you but his behaviour is way too strange, the way he hisses and his posture are all very abnormal, not something that would come from a healthy sane mind, even it was just mocking him which i highly doubt.

>they are black
yeah I don't give a shit about that, however, I agree its a major problem when done to whites endorsed by sick (((white))) women.

Attached: Fetus.png (1000x560, 542K)

I don't buy it. Seems more the like behavior of a child who knows he's doing something wrong but wants to keep doing it anyways.

>mfw when he didnt make it dab

Attached: 3a8.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Funny I thought they were little niggers, and I’m still angry. It was murdered, just like 90% of the rest of niggers, by a nigger cna and Jew doctor.

Same here.
Evil is spreading everywhere.
But remember that darkness is not hold by a prayer but by a sword.

Abortion is legit the must fucked up thing humanity just lets happen.

Some people haven't been redpilled on the need for accelerationism. Or was that pill black?

Guess we'll know when it happens.

top kek, go govs!