Why the fuck does our president hold rallies?

It's fucking weird and creepy. Other presidents and other countries don't feel the need to hold these "rallies". Trump is just a dumb bitch and needs these rallies to inflate his ego. He's already the fucking president, what's he holding a rally for?

Attached: rally.jpg (780x438, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xxdwpGFhKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's working. That's why you mad.

Round 2 is just around the corner idiot

he's campaigning for the midterms way ahead of time, creating the same kind of momentum he enjoyed during the 2016 election. it's also one way of showing the crooked fake news that the support for his policies is immense.

all in all pretty smart and entertaining.

he is like cartman of the series south park, if you want to know what is the next thing he will do, just think he would do cartman in his situation

he needs a fat Canadian cock in his mouth

Attached: 1461876925734.jpg (1280x706, 210K)

Do any of your boyfriends have one?

Because he's an insecure nitwit who needs constant sunshine blown up his ass by adoring morons.

literally, what?

my point exactly mexinigger

Ask his dog

>reeeeeee the post
Stay assblasted faggot

Its not working. Its making the rest of the world think he's a moron (along with everyone else hes doing). It makes his base fall even harder for his retarded spiel. He lies constantly in his rallies and his base doesnt give a shit.
the support for his policies isnt immense. filling a place with a few thousand retards isnt a sign of mass approval.

The presidential campaign has been ongoing.

See he may rest the case you mexishit niggers are dumb as my poop

He typed this post while taking nigger bbc in his anus

>He lies constantly

Please name the lies.

>rest of the world
stopped reading right there.

No one cares about the rest of the world.

The rest of the world does not tune in to his rallies.

You're a dumb nigger.

Literally 3/4 of the US utterly despises him (check twitter and Facebook). He is so fucked in 2020

He's doing rallies because the MSM are so intertwined with the deep-state. He's circumventing the media by going direct to the people through rallies and twitter... and it's working.

Attached: trump_cnn_helicopter.jpg (596x495, 175K)

It's so he can speak to the people instead of a bunch of rich, elitist snobs.

Midterms in four months
Hold rallies
>common sense

Attached: 08r8pwu94hzz.png (597x597, 207K)

OP btfo

he falsely said our trade deficit with the EU is 151 billion. its actual 101 billion
he falsely said the US has been exporting energy for the first time. weve been doing that for decades.
he falsely claimed obama paid iran to release the hostages. the payment was actually for a decades long dispute.
he falsely claimed to be the first GOP candidate to win wisconsin since eisenhower. reagan and nixon both won wisconsin
falsely claimed "thousands" of ms-13 members have been deported. not even possible.
he falsely claimed "we are already building the wall". construction has actually not begun.
he falsely claimed wages were rising for the first time in 18 years. they've actually been going up for years.
he falsely claimed his tax cuts were the biggest in USA history. they're actually the 12th biggest.
exaggerated our trade deficit with china by about 200 billion

you could go on and on. all this guy does is lie about everything. but you and his base dont give a shit. you probably think the lies are just inconsequential. almost nothing that comes out of his mouth is actually true.

I believe that this 2020 will lose the elections, I do not know if that is good or bad, but I am sure that many people will lose faith in the Republican Party.

What do you mean? Duterte holds rallies too.

If you're upset about this you're on the left or you think Brian Kilmeade is a conservative thought leader and you want him to stop the tweeting. AKA a political minority.

Drumpf drones btfo.

That's exactly why Dems complain about it. The Media has been serving as their firewall for decades now.

Wow politicians lie how shocking
> also please kys shariablue nigger I hope you get ass raped by ms-13 gang members

more false claims

he said he didnt even have 15 people working in the white house. clearly false.
he said clinton paid "billions and billions" to north korea. the amount was actually far less
he said "getting military funding from democrats is almost impossible" when most Dems in congress voted for the military spending bill
e falsely claimed “millions” are already signing up for association health care plans (they will not be available until at least Sept. 1)

And this was all just at one fucking rally. This guy lies every goddamn minute. When will you people get it through your fucking heads this guy is the biggest bullshitter we've ever seen?

>Be mexipig vote for communist
> predicting about other country politics.

>Why the fuck does our president hold rallies?
To piss you faggots off.

Attached: 0061E553-A37D-4AAA-A5C0-B465EBB27E78.jpg (685x474, 74K)

Game isnt over.

We had the same problem with Harper. He kept running campaign ads even after he got reelected. Not sure he even realized he was PM until about 6 years in.

The rest of the world always despises conservatives we pick and sucks leftist ducks when they get elected. It has nothing to do with the person

Fuck them

There's no walk away movement among Republicans.

You Mexicans just don't get Americans. It's why you have to go back.

> your mom even lied to you when she said she knows your father
She lied faggot you're illegitimate kid

t.Cuckdeau voter

To inspire the forgotten men and women and spread news to his loyal followers free of the compromised media filter.

I like the rallies, they’re a good way to remind him of the people who voted for him

Attached: 1530989767932.jpg (500x357, 87K)

You retards confuse hyperbole and generalities as some sort of hard facts because you're used to this gay gotcha culture we live in. He lies as much as the average politician

Unironically kill yourself

This
As a pajeet I stand for white race fuck all poo , muslims and niggers ruining america. White lives matter#

>He's already the fucking president, what's he holding a rally for?

Other presidents have the deep state to support them.

Trump only has the people.

He communicates to them directly through twitter and at large public events.

The question you should be asking is how Trump can fill stadiums with cheering fans 18 months after the election, and how Hillary couldn't fill a church basement - Like ever.

Your side is losing, you just think you're winning because you get your news from foreigners on late night tv.

Attached: f.jpg (620x360, 38K)

I am 100% sure that trump will lose the elections this 2020, but the important thing is not the defeated, the important thing is to know who will be the next president this 2020

I read you post in the voice of Speedy Gonzalez and it was funny as fuck

first off its way beyond hyperbole, a lot of his shit is straight up lies. and even then its unacceptable to use such outrageous hyperbole at all times. Not only that but the rate at which he lies is unprecented compared to the average politician,

>mexican intellectuals

>I am 100% sure that trump will lose the elections this 2020

That's what they said about Reagan in 1984

Attached: 1984.png (506x313, 10K)

>way beyond hyperbole
Not really, the point is usually true
>unacceptable
To people who cares what come out of a politicians mouth instead of what they dont (read: retards)
>unprecedented
I'd rather trump literally never tell the truth then have the leftist lying by omission and framing that has gone on for decades. Something as simple as "diversity is strength" had been infinitely more damaging and more of a lie than the entirety of trump's retarded misstatements

Its nice to see him rape Fake News & twatterfags on a weekly basis. He has more energy than the last 4 presidents combined.

>the rate at which he lies is unprecented compared to the average politician
So he's beating them at their own game? Is that the point you're trying to make?

He makes all the right people mad.

Obama did it too. This isn't new.

Attached: Obama_11316_kl1.jpg (2400x1800, 650K)

Jingoism at it's finest and pol laps it up like the kikes they are

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

get the fuck back to plebbit jew we see you.

Im pol thru and thru. Youre a newfaggit

>Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.
Trump will throw and occasional bone to the MIC with a missile strike here and there, but he cannot start any unnecessary wars of aggression without losing the Rand Paul base.

>Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.
a) It’s already summer and b) 18 months and Mueller has nothing at all on Trump - That whole investigation is a fraud.

>Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.
Democrats are running on open borders, gun control and fuck America - You’re going to deepen the red majority in the house and senate, and Trump will win a Reagan supermajority in 2020.

>This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.
If by win you mean lose, then yes.

Are you really replying to a terrible copypaste?

Should the American president of America put non-American foreigners above the needs of American citizens?

>Not really, the point is usually true
In what fucking reality do you live in, where these statements are even remotely close to true? a statement like "biggest tax cuts in US history" is a straight up lie, but even on a hyperbole level it is outrageous. or a claim like there isnt even 15 people working in the white house - even if you lowball and only include the white house office they employ over 350 people.

in what world do you live in, in which shit like this is acceptable hyperbole? if you are willing to swallow this garbage then you will swallow anything. the point is not "usually true". he fucking claimed that "millions" of people signed up for a health care plan that wont even be available for months.

Imagine thinking shitlib social media is an accurate reflection of America. Fucking leaf

If it makes him wealthier...

It's like a local State of the Union address

Why is he looking to profit out of this? One of his biggest campaign talking points was that he wasn't bought and was campaigning with his own money (he's really rich.)

>beyond hyperbole
>even then its unacceptable
>such outrageous
>is unprecented

All I need is "its almost as if" and I've got soiboy bingo.

This. Literally no one but the lib base cares about the hyperbole. He says these things because he's one of the very few woke polititians out there.

kek. Your lib 2020 candidate probably won't lie when they run solely on reparations to slaves, but will that let them win?

I did earlier - It was still on my clipboard to I pasted it

>even on a hyperbole level its outrageous
It really isnt. He could merely be making a point about how big it is. Saying somebody is the most beautiful girl in the world isnt 100% sincere
>15 people
Probably the most obvious example of hyperbole I've seen. *Nobody* thinks the white house is staffed by 15 people, nor is trump sincerely attempting to say that. He is referring to some kind of representative capacity or something

>how is this acceptable, how are you not mad
Because the examples you've listed along with everything else dont rise up to a level of egregious harm worth getting upset over. Even fully accepting hes lying, what difference does it make that he is lying about how many people work in the white house or how big the tax cut is?

I'll reiterate here that the type of people that care about the veracity of anything coming out of a politicians mouth as opposed to their actions is a retarded pleb, I am sorry you've been afflicted with idiocy

I wish our political class worked like this

>Its not working.
Could've fooled me. Seems to be working in his favor.

Meh
Pretty weak shit.

Womp Womp now add a source

Idiots here will try to defend it but it is literally creepy, especially looking at it as an outsider. Kinda cultish or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xxdwpGFhKY

Attached: trump.jpg (1910x1000, 159K)

>rest of the world
Subhumans and cucks except for central and east Asia.

presidents have been holding rallies mid term since the mid 1700s

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: The Mexican.

You retards didn’t learn anything from 2016. Crowd sizes absolutely mattered.

According to libshit bastard
> yes

HAH look at the kike shills and propagandists, furious that he has a way to just subvert and walk around their kikery.

if you sucked his dick like you did king nigger he wouldnt need to go around you.

The country is going in the right direction.
Stay mad loser.

Attached: 1508368088354.jpg (3188x3200, 1.62M)

FPBP

WHY THE FUCK DOES OUR MEDIA HOLD ANTI-TRUMP RALLIES 24/7?

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESIENTS AND OTHER COUTNRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICKBAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICKBAITING AND LYING FOR?

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESIENTS AND OTHER COUTNRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICK BAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICKBAITING AND LYING FOR?

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESIENTS AND OTHER COUNTRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICKBAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICKBAITING AND LYING FOR?

lmao.

I think its hilarious how people either absolutely love Trump and want to literally suck his dick or they think hes racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic and trying to destroy the country.

There is no in between anymore

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESIENTS AND OTHER COUTNRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICK-BAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICKBAITING AND LYING FOR?

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESENTS AND OTHER COUTNRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICKBAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICKBAITING AND LYING FOR?

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESENTS AND OTHER COUTNRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICK BAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICKBAITING AND LYING FOR?

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESIENTS AND OTHER COUTNRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICKBAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICK BAITING AND LYING FOR?

>what's he holding a rally for?
probably the same reason this guy held rallies. stay mad.

Attached: 1529077586238.jpg (611x404, 101K)

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESENTS AND OTHER COUTNRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICKBAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICK BAITING AND LYING FOR?

holy shit lmao

Attached: getinnormie.jpg (901x901, 361K)

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESIENTS AND OTHER COUTNRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICK BAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICK BAITING AND LYING FOR?

Nigger, Obama did the same shit.

IT'S FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. OTHER PRESENTS AND OTHER COUNTRIES DON'T HAVE 24/7 PRESS COVERAGE. MSM IS JUST A DUMB BITCH AND NEEDS THIS CLICKBAIT TO INFLATE THEIR NET WORTH. THEY'RE ALREADY THE MAIN STREAM, WHY ARE THEY CLICK BAITING AND LYING FOR?