Americans are having fewer babies

Women's liberation was a huge mistake.

How can we undo the Cultural Marxist Jew while still giving women some basic rights?

nytimes.com/2018/07/05/upshot/americans-are-having-fewer-babies-they-told-us-why.html

Attached: FewerBabies.jpg (762x920, 412K)

The reasons are retarded. Especially Climate Change or Politics.

Attached: Why.jpg (762x739, 266K)

>now we have a choice to go extinct

(And that's a good thing)

>Cats over children.

t. modern woman

Attached: Cats.jpg (655x134, 92K)

Why the hell should they? There's is no logical reason to preserve white people.

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and lick cloven meat.

I don’t want to carry a baby for 9 months then shit it out. I’d rather be the dude who can just cum into the pussy

>Jow Forums wants to save the white race

>Continues to vote for people who rob the middle class

Why do conservatards vote against their interests?

Attached: IMG_20171225_055355.jpg (814x717, 80K)

Humans when left with the option would choose to go extinct over creating more people to suffer in the world. Makes perfect sense if you're not a complete sociopath.

Start by making resolutions on RESOLUTION DAY, it's coming
>>

Attached: 8837.jpg (750x750, 169K)

checked and what'd

Attached: 1493751121410.gif (213x199, 341K)

This you faggots

wouldnt be a problem if you guys would stop the spic invasion and allow people like me in easily

1X job pay from 19760>2X jobs pay 2018
People can't default on student loans.
High mortgages.

>muh can't afford it
How about not buying gourmet fast food thrice a week and keeping up with the $70 a week phone plan, plus he deluxe package Netflix account with unlimited internet data?
Having children means taking sacrifices, dead with it. You can't have a cake and eat it too.

snip'd and checked and kek'd and rekt

Attached: box_eaters.png (1985x313, 100K)

>McDs
It's not about the food.

I’m a strict white nationalist, I plan on having 6 kids etc, but I’m not convinced that people having less children is a bad thing overall. Have you guys ever seen how stupid the average left/right winger really is? Maybe 5-10% of the population is intelligent enough to properly raise a child

It's not only about the food

Jews ZOG have destroyed the world, everywhere they go they suck the economy dry. They steal the wealth and trick people into believing that is how economies/capitalism works. Kick them out of the US and EU and things will return to normal. History dictates.

>Why do conservatards vote against their interests?
They don't. Democrats are horrible in every single way. They suck at life, so they want to ruin the lives of everyone else.

the world will die without white people black and brown are too low IQ not to be slaves to the jew, look at all the shit holes in Africa and South America.

Yes, but still life is not as easy as it was in 1960

I'm not saying it is

Not at all what I’ve seen in my nice suburb. Things have been swelling recently for some reason.

There's no higher purpose I can think of. The alternative is retarded and malicious races driving more creatures to extinction, ruining the environment, and gaining control of nukes.

Tbh American whiteness is defined as Anglo, Celtic, Germanic. Any other group isn't referred to as white, they are referred to as their ethnicity. Like a paddle from Massachusetts is called white, a Brit in New York is called white, a German in Pennsylvania is called white, but an Italy in New Jersey would simply be referred to as "that Italian guy" because theyre European but not considered white. Same with you Eastern Euros. You have white skin but you don't meet what America considers white.

You have a point, White people only serve to preserve sub-Humans. It might be the best to destroy the empathetic gene.

>cant afford rent/mortgage with 1 earner because those jobs were shipped overseas to be done for $5/hr
>childcare is ~$150/wk unless you can pawn it off on the kids grandparent
>c-c-c-cancel your netflix to have more babies
(((They))) have set up an economy where it is not economically viable for most people to have babies without government handouts, to bring in overpopulated foreigners.

It might seem like a mistake, but it's actually beyond perfect. Think long term, these dumb cunts aren't having babies. Who's having babies? Non-liberal non-feminist non-don't-need-no-man women. The degenerates just want to cull themselves.

>worried about population growth

Africa snd middle east isnt...

Do you consider Nordics to be Celtic or not white?

Believe it or not most businesses do their best to look after family men. Single guys tend to be lower down for promotion and first out the door in bad times.

Most women have fake jobs anyway. Get rid of government employment and stop giving affirmative action to women, and start deporting indios so you can cut taxes on the middle classes.

Also, we need to bring back religion again. It seems to work for the Mormons.

How much of a deluded faggot can you be?

Women have more options. Like becoming a cat lady.

libs dont help with that you fag

They raise compensation cause they raise taxes making things more expensive causing no change what so ever.

Digits check out

>when they start using lots of immigration to depress wages.jpg

Ok Paco enjoy being fucked by niggers and Chinks once whitey's not around to invent or uphold laws.

>doesn't want kids
>has pets
What is wrong with these people? It's still something that costs a small fortune, shits all over your house, destroys everything, needs constant care, prevents you from having freedom/mobility, and makes your place dirty and smelly and covered in disgusting stuff (hair, as opposed to the random sticky substances, cheerios, and food stains of children).
Personally, I have neither kids nor pets. They're the same sort of annoyance. Anyone who has pets but no kids is a hypocrite. (Unless there's a reason to own it, like a working or guard dog.)
>muh genetic lineage
My cousins are composed essentially of the same genetics I am, and they've reproduced already. My genes are floating out there. May not be a carbon copy of me, but nothing is. I'm nothing like my grandmother, for example. "muh lineage" whiners misunderstand genetics. Your grandchildren will have as much resemblance to you as your neighbor does.
>dying alone
I worked in nursing homes. Nearly every single resident had children and still ended up dying alone, depressed, and in terror and pain. Kids leave the house at 20 or so, and you see them a handful of times after. Again, you have cousins, yes? There's your familial need fulfilled.

It costs way too fucking much to have even one kid let alone a whole flock of them. It's not about muh feminism, it's not about muh jooz, it's about the fucking ravished middle class.

>it's about the fucking ravished middle class.
How do you think that happened you moron? literally feminists wanting to turn women into men with boobs and Jews flooding your country with cheap labour and degeneracy.

"And that's a goy.... uhhh....ummm.... a good thing!"

Sad!

Sounds like it's all economic issue. Thanks, Jews.

Ding ding ding

You cannot fix women. Once they get to the point where they will only settle for the top 20% of men on the whole and the undesirable males become content with not even trying to pursue females and instead focus on their own hobbies and lifestyle it is too late. The damage is done and there is no reversal, it is the collapse of a species.

Found the out of touch Boomer. Get back to us when the cheapest rent you can find is 50% of your income.

You're a dumbass. "American Whiteness" is any person of European descent, like any other White person. The only exception is if you are in a very defined ethnic area, which is fucking rare nowadays.

>You have white skin but you don't meet what America considers white.
KYS

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

The degenerates will reproduce just like the gays do. By molesting and raping the minds of the children you do have and tearing your family apart, all in the name of their leftist drivel.

Chinks

>not

>thanks for the freedumbs white men!
>now we have a choice to end western civilisation!
Lmao these roasties I swear

>Getting master's degree
Jesus, they are meme degrees at this point.

kys

The migrant waves didnt start in the 80's and theyre not responsible. Its the neo-liberal free trade agreements that sent all of our productive jobs overseas.

Attached: 1525655422691.png (991x745, 532K)

Liberals aren't reproducing. So what? That's good for the community.

Daily reminder that it's a very good thing most of you will not have kids.

The reality of the situation is that if you aren't already in a large wealthy family, TODAY, your genes failed generations ago.

No, you don't deserve a kid. Not for being white. Not as a human right. Nothing. Stop being poorfaggots for even 5 minutes and you can pump out at least 4 kids no problem and offload half of the work raising them to the rest of your family.

Do you see the problem? If you aren't in a large wealthy family, your life has been forfeit since day one and probably less than 1% of you will have active genes on Earth in 100 years.

are you done yet?

Poland, raise your own birthrate and stay where you are. America is a fast sinking ship, Poland has a future.

They started in the 70s,which is when the disconnect actually begins according to that chart.

The "black sun" is the literally the most stupid shit I have ever heard. Convert to Christianity you Russian.

>Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Here's Why.

Ok seriously why do all journalists do this shit? Is there a class taught in all journalist schools that tells them to or something? Is like like their equivalent of the CalArts smile or something?

Attached: YouLost.jpg (1171x826, 318K)

Its a result of free trade abandoning technologically advanced countries for technologically regressed countries because the rate of profit is much, much higher when you have low tech and high labor inputs.

Thats why engineering advancements have almost entirely disapeared and we'll never really advance beyond the 90's. We shifted over to meducal and info tech because it doesnt directly replace labor like hard engineering and actual scientific development does.

Attached: IN.gif (700x387, 22K)

Attached: D44565EF-AED5-466B-B8B6-C3F2A9F40D80.jpg (360x239, 71K)

Blame white fathers and mothers for pushing having a career is more important than having a family

This
Having kids is pointless these days unless

DESU it's a combination of different factors. Women's liberation is just the catalyst for the perfect storm.

It's really a genius plan to destroy a civilization. You kill three, four birds with one stone:

1) Send the other half of the population into the fulltime workforce, thus increasing competition between the sexes AND lowering wages so people make less overall.

2) Send women off to college to compete with men, where they can indulge in pure hedonism with as many Chad's as they can take in, reducing their ability to pair bond and thus reducing cohesive family units. I cannot fathom a father sending his daughter off to college, its utter madness. Madness.

3) Make it dangerous for men to marry, as a woman can divorce you and take half your shit with rigged divorce courts.

Well no shit this results in less people getting married. A whole generation of cat moms. Women who yearn for children but cannot have any due to the rigged system against all of us

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Fake. Black dads aren't real.

We must increase white families. How many children do you plan on having? Anything under 7 is unacceptable.

meanwhile in africa

> 10 kids per family

YES GOY
DON'T HAVE KIDS

>Force yourself to wake up in the morning
>Chugging a stimulant to kick start your brain/body
>Grab the nearest easiest junk food and shove it in your face
>Spend an hour+ getting ready for the "work" day
>Spending 30+ minutes in traffic
>Giving away your the best high energy / productive 8 hours+ of your day
>Giving away the best years of your life.
>Making someone else rich
>Spending another 30 mins+ in traffic in the afternoon or evening going home
>Buy some junk fast food for because you are too tired.
>Mostly Ignoring your spouse
>Force yourself to sleep, maybe even use drugs, because your mind won't stop thinking about meaningless bullshit
>Do it day in and out till the day you die or retire
>You are not rich so you have subpar healthcare and they don't eat right.
>You will most likely die before retirement, because the retirement age is now 70
>Your body and mind are now too weak to do anything other than to wait for death.

JUST DON'T HAVE KIDS GOY GIVE YOU LIFE TO ME

she already looks like she is pregnant

>give women freedom of choice
>they always make the wrong choice, 100% of times

lmao femlets

Who said he was the dad?

Explain to me why Islam is not right on this issue this post and OPs post all discuss how women in the end regret not having children after years jumping cock. Go to a fertile young woman now with children in mind and she yells at you for being sexist or that she wants freedom. Women don't know what they want. Women rights were a mistake. So tell me why is Islam wrong when I see so much muslim women that are happy with big families (don't post about crimes etc. Everything has its bad)

Make abortions legal, force these women to deal with the consequences of being irresponsible whores. If they're bad parents and the baby dies, they will be charged for abuse or manslaughter, no longer are they praised for murdering their children for the sake of feminine freedom and slut culture

99% of babies are accidental

Anyone care to explain to me how westerns were so quick in throwing all their morals into the trash bin?
It took like 60 years to completely subvert everyone.

NEVER. ABORTION IS MURDER.

The US has always had immgrants. And right-wing citizens always blamed them for the country's problem. This has been the case for literally centuries. Most legal immigrants are often wealthier than the native population. There aren't nearly enough illegals working below minimum wage to justify this trend.
Meanwhile, Republican voters have no problem with eliminating Union rights, inflating CEO, bankers, and city elites' income, granting tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans. But it's fine, because they'll totally invest in the country, create jobs, and increase wages right? Even though there no logical reason why they'd do that if everyone else is still paying shit wages.

i meant illegal my beezy

There is exactly zero human children in that photo

Inflation is a good thing the post.

Wrong in the 70's and 80's you see a pretty standard rise that peaks in the late 80's. But the fall in wages directly correlates to a series of free trade agreements which allowed business to move their jobs overseas which broadened the supply of labor to such an extent that it became next to worthless.
Think about it, why does mexican immigration matter when all the rust belt industries are already moving their plants to mexico and china?

Attached: USA-Immigration-Annual1.jpg (961x499, 80K)

And that is the future of the earth.
Zero humans. Just a bunch of animals.

>women have more options

lmfao what a fucking meme

women have more options of people to fuck, but far less options of people to have a healthy family with

mexicans are so fucking disgusting. i can barely look at them without dry heaving.

And then conservatives goto college...

>political reasons
i.e. "I'm too fat and ugly to get fucked anyway" or "I need an excuse for not wanting to get tied down to this beta I'm dating"

Attached: 1530667694977.png (1600x1600, 765K)

This. So much this.

Hurr durr why aren't millennials having kids

>Wages stagnate since the 70s. Upward mobility at an all time low.
>republicans keep passing tax cuts for the wealthy

The best trick the Republican party ever pulled was convincing the poor that other poor people are why they're poor.
But keep blaming the jews. Your tRump will save you im sure. Trickle down economics work i swear. Putin too, he loves America hell never betray you. The sjws are why you can't make more money. The deep state too. Those democrats are the ones holding you back. Even though Republicans control the white house, senate, house, and the majority of governors seats.......

>Deal with it.
But that's exactly what they're doing, you brain-dead fuck.

lolno