Does Jow Forums have enough weaponised autism to take down this balloon

Does Jow Forums have enough weaponised autism to take down this balloon

Attached: 405840A6-519A-4576-A5C6-B9AA983A17F6.jpg (457x322, 31K)

nypa

Rc airplane with a sharpened rod attached to the front

if it were happening in America that thing would be fucking gone

but Brits are weak cucks

This is not a personal army request newfag.

Not even in my country fag

I honestly feel this makes the UK look like childish, screaming toddlers so I don't even want it destroyed.

for maximum keks it needs to fly first and then get taken down during trumps visit by a drone or something

lol take that shit to /b/ with the pedos and trap fags. this is what Jow Forums is about you newfag. we evolved from /b/'s nonsense

Why bother, let them look like fools. They're acting like babies themselves.

Just need to find a bong with an RC pilots licence

Better get a reasonably common cheap RC plane because it will have to be abandoned , also make sure it has been cleaned of prints because it will be examined.

This seems like a setup at this point

Shut up, faggot

And a sharpened rod license

OI MATE 'AVE YOU GOT A LOISCHENSHE FO' DAT SHAHPENED ROD INNIT!?

the balloon is literally an advertisement for how demented people who hate trump are. If I could take it down I wouldn't.

Kek

I was thinking the same drone would to expensive to leave behind

I'm hoping for several drones assaulting it with multiple payloads from thermite to solvent to napalm to flame throwers.

If a shit ton of different people try one of them will take it down and make history.

Attached: hindenburg-bow-torch-355x385.jpg (771x836, 55K)

>lefty liberal onion trying to push some Jow Forumstard into shooting that stupid thing down

nobody with a brain is bothered by this flying banana. getting it down would just play into their hands

go fuck yourself

Just a reminder to any RC pilots out there, the air needs somewhere to go and hollow tubes are much lighter than solid rods. This thing will not pop like a fucking party balloon.

>lefty shill reddit spacer is afraid of his blimp being taken out

Attached: 1528387387813.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

If we took Shia le Boof's stupid flag down then we can certainly do this as well

Just put islamic flags around London, so when the news show it up, London is filled with islamic icons and a flying baby.

Rather than thinking how to take it down, think how to make it even more ridiculous. The balloon raises the bar on idiocy, so accelerate it.

The bongs are all cucked.
If they don't pop this funking balloon we will see that they are fake supporters of Kekistan.

Attached: 1531017300099.gif (628x1008, 425K)

Wouldn't it be easiest to just cut the rope with some drone?
Alternatively, get your own rope and throw it around their rope, then pull a fragment of their rope down to cut it on the ground.

'rope' will probably be a stainless steel cable.