How is it possible for a group of people to be so degenerate that they would enjoy kpop?

how is it possible for a group of people to be so degenerate that they would enjoy kpop?

Attached: koreans.webm (730x410, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJua7KEP_oE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sokABMo1S8U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUDbbE1ozBA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bQQCPrwKzdo
m.youtube.com/results?search_query=glory gospel evangelion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews enjoy kpop?

question of tastes I suppose

Is she having a seizure or something?

I like that one of them is dying and the other singers have that look on their face that says "we're dead if try stop and help"

>liking spice girls 2: gook boogaloo

Attached: disgust (2).jpg (415x392, 51K)

I wish I could tell you, but I really don't know. I was friends with a former k-pop idol for a while, and desu, she seemed like a total cunt. Believed in a lot of really weird /x/-tier conspiracy theories. Always tried to steal my kills in TF2. Unforgivable shit.

I've noticed that men tend to be weeaboos and women tend to be koreaboos if given the option. Considering the even greater spread of South Korean media around the world, it reaches cancer levels that can easily surpass chans.

>believes in conspiracy theories
>listens to k-pop
Hmm

Watching K-Pop videos helps me not eat on my diet

Oh I don't listen to k-pop myself, but the person I knew used to produce it. She said that a lot of really fucked up shit goes on in the industry, typical abusive bosses and sexual harrassment stuff. It fucked her up psychologically. I had to cut contact with her after a while because it's literally all she would ever talk about. Just non-stop ranting about "fucking capitalist pig fucks" interspersed with random korean that I couldn't understand.

What happened to that gook? Seizure?

Attached: oj.png (300x300, 80K)

It's called being a soulless asian insect person.

I just opened an Instagram account to help sell some stupid shit I make. Go look on the music search bar and it defaults to kpop garbage and nigger jungle grunts. No rock, no folk, no country, no classical etc... just kpop gooks and niggers with their coal burning whores. Obviously this is what the masses want. I’m very eager for everything to collapse already.

Good thing they weren't Chinese or she'd already be in the stew pot.

It's actually not bad
youtube.com/watch?v=WJua7KEP_oE

>fully clothed girls dancing around to generic music
This is about the most innocent pop movement that's ever existed.

Attached: 1527111802246.jpg (645x773, 41K)

>typical abusive bosses and sexual harrassment stuff
Worker's rights are not respected and acknowledged even if codified into law. Koreans are notorious for working people to death, just as much as the Japanese (if not more) but without the manners.
>It fucked her up psychologically. I had to cut contact with her after a while because it's literally all she would ever talk about
Imagine working so much that there is no life but a work life.

>Seizure?
Exhaustion as well.

if they stop everyone will see they were lip syncing

What's wrong with kpop? The girls are gorgeous the music is catchy and comfy. Better than nigger infested Amerimutt """music"""

Attached: 1530123202385.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Sure about that

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sokABMo1S8U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUDbbE1ozBA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bQQCPrwKzdo

they gud boys they dindu nuffin

Attached: 23423423.png (936x575, 531K)

Wasn't aware

That
Jazz
Blues
Hip hop
Rock n roll
Reggae
Swing
Dub
Gospel
R&B
Soul
Funk
Detroit techno
Aren't real music

>Black music is a term encompassing music produced or inspired by black people, including Sub-Saharan African music traditions and African popular music as well as the music genres of the African diaspora, including Afro-Caribbean music and African American music. These genres include negro spiritual, gospel, blues, jazz, R&B, rock and roll, soul, funk, ska, reggae, dub reggae, house, detroit techno and hip hop.

So modern music isn't real music?

Attached: download (1).jpg (254x198, 8K)

Gay as fuck

can't argue with that

m.youtube.com/results?search_query=glory gospel evangelion

Their owners work these girls to the brink of exhaustion on a steady diet of rice and fish so they can stay 90 pounds.
K-pop is a very, very evil industry.

Yes

t. Julius Ebola

It's trash and so are you.

Ah yes, the ancient African jungle instruments of the saxophone and clarinet. The traditional Bantu invention of the sound studio.
F Y I
Jazz was the concoction of a Sicilian American in New Orleans named Jack Laine. He employed numerous blacks and they later got the credit for it. But Jazz or any of the genres/subgenres you list are nothing compared with music at its zenith - the Baroque. The intermingled, intricate, contrapuntal harmonies weaving a labyrinthine Mt Olympus of sound of such spiritual depth as to never be equaled ever again.
Schoenberg the Jew destroyed Western music by making it atonal and garbage, thus paving the way for inferior, fleshly, "popular" music to arise to prominence.

Yeah he wasn't the creator he taught how to play marching band music his students would later create jazz also he was Spanish

Blues was actually the root of those genres

It is better than the damn shit hip hop that is currently infinitely mass-produced.