Why are white people the most attractive race?

Why are white people the most attractive race?

Attached: G65i6Aoa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

hollywood

They're the chosen people goyim.

Thousands of years of sexual selection in resource-poor areas. Look up Peter Frost’s work on hair and eye color variation.

sharper features, non-mud eyes, and less likely to be fat in Western countries

Why can Amerimutts dye their hair blonde and claim to be "white" in the US?

STOP TAKING WHAT'S OURS, FUCKING AMERIMUTTS.

Attached: 7EopP54.jpg (422x437, 129K)

this. amerimutts should just fuck right off and stick with their black hair as dark as coal

fucking cultural appropriation

Indeed Aryan females make my dick hard

And which of you has taken in more or about to take in a shit ton of rapefugees?

Isthis a guy or girl?

Fuck yeah those females are so hot , thanks that in real life they lust south euro cock , especially on summer vacation xD

I haven't seen a more truer post and flag combo in a while.

'hwites' make the best traps btw

>mfw he's Unironically right

Attached: IMG_-khsmih.jpg (276x261, 29K)

fuck you

xD

thousands of years of race and species mixing.

>this Jewish lie again
During the ottoman empire the most expensive slaves were young virgin girls and teenage boys of European heritage the least being the disabled and sub Saharan Africans.
And here is how the medieval sandniggers describe white Byzantines:
"king of Rûm, who is called the king of men, malik al-rijãl, because there is not on earth people more perfect in physiognomy or more handsome in visage."

"the king of the Byzantines is called the king of men because his subjects are the most handsome of all."

The reason why whites are the most attractive is because we have an abundance of attractive characteristics. A Caucasoid face which is like the prerequisite to being attractive plus light features that gives radiance is a God tier combination which gives angelic levels of beauty

>Why are white people the most attractive race?
Posts a mutt

that's some odd looking tranny

What the fuck is its gender

A E S T H E T I C S

it's a reflection of the practices that the more K selected populations keep.

the ugly races are the overpopulated ones.

They lust cock, period. Don't think you manlets are special at all.

Attached: image.jpg (782x434, 52K)

Half Arab mutt vs half jew mutt

Nah...my Gypsy friend...Europeans are supposed to look like their ancestors...Look no further than what the original romans and Hellenics looked like...We're supoosed to share these features.

Attached: LE 86% FACE.png (746x1203, 756K)

Slavs are unironically the most attractive

Slavic women are, Slavic men look like rats.

Not the good looking ones

"Not the good looking ones" can be applied anywhere.

Is that a man or a woman? I can't fucking tell what that is.

Attached: 16488211.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Amen

Whoa, I'm really going to miss you guys and all your fart sniffing self-indulgent bullshit.

Absolutely terrible taste. Hispanics are by far the best traps next to Asians

And UK men look like 80’s AIDS

Attached: 5032CF66-EFC7-47F6-A086-A2967303D24E.jpg (350x525, 31K)

Unironically diversity

Attached: 1499662958752.jpg (1024x1024, 265K)

I'm American and I have naturally blonde hair. You Euro's really don't know shit about the USA... Quit falling for the memes.

Pic related is my hair

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 1.79M)

to be fair UK women are extremely ugly too, it's due to being trapped on an island and inbreeding for a long time

Alright, that's the first time I have seen actual blond hair claimed by an Amerimutt.

Great, you're one in a million.

Why don't you get the fuck out of there then?

Attached: 1479767835415.jpg (960x1231, 229K)

not sure

Attached: 55fc32e1cd774.image.jpg (750x794, 94K)

because they don't look like monkeys

Also, I'm not a mutt. There are still many pure breeds in the US. I can trace my male line to arriving in Virginia in 1610, which means I hail from some of the first European settlers of North America, yet through all of these years, my line has still remained pure. We're in this together Euro's. Quit falling for the divide and conquer tactics.

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 520K)

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: images.jpg (270x187, 7K)

egyptian men > every other

Attached: l jinny.png (620x543, 601K)

your dna is 8% Mcdonalds grease.

Attached: 1519564042275.png (602x356, 328K)

This is criedwolves aka Oliver.

FTM tranny who cut her tits off to largo as a cute gay boy.

Ugh

no

Would y'all be able to help me understand something?

Why is it in Denmark I see more red and red-tint colored beards on men (and some of your women) but in Norway most all beards are light or dark blonde?

My father's side of the family is Danish and we have red-tint beards and my girlfriend's entire family is from Norway, and they all have blonde beards.

Tak

that dude isn't handsome.

That's because she is pretty

thats female on testosterone injections

>Burger
>White
KEK

Based on POL you'd think pure whites are scarce in the USA. Brown hair is more common, yes. The media creates an unrealistic representation of the population. Same as Europe. Rapefugees gather near cities but they aren't omnipresent.

That personal anecdote doesn't really prove anything.
Danes and Norwegians tend to share many features; big square heads, high foreheads, big chin/jaw etc. that's why you called us "squareheads" when we migrated to the US during the gold rush.

Also, Danes and Norwegians are pretty much the same ethnicity and same phenotypes with small differences -- with the exception of Norwegians all the way up north who usually have some Sami (Finnmongol) admixture.

That's why many DNA companies usually cannot distinguish between Danish & Norwegian ethnicity and decides to combine them. Swedish genetics on the other hand is quite different.

Attached: 500091256920.jpg (612x612, 90K)

Genetics

is this female or male ? Nordics look androgyne not gonna lie.

Hygiene

Cant you see the beard on her face edge?

>thinking OP's pic is a nord

look at "his" features, nose etc.
dying your hair blonde does not make you one of us.

Attached: 1514681301129.png (601x543, 19K)

i think my black hair is very pretty

there are plenty of white guys like that here but like 1/500 so theyre basically walking sex gods

Feminine symmetry while still retaining masculine facial features in men, and having high cheekbones and a delicate chin for women. Also pure whites just look very healthy.

Nordics expressing their inferiority complex to anglos.
Stay irrelevant, faggots.

Is that Fulgrim or Sanginius?

It must look like a potato under all that make-up. What kind of mutt is this anyway?

>posts american mutts on the right
What are you trying to prove here?

huwhite burger reporting in

Attached: hair.jpg (471x169, 15K)

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1529616416465.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Why do whites get bald so soon? I am 30 TR male and have hair like a horses mare but you... You head seem to reflect the whites global population ffs

Gandy most succesful british male model , looks totally british right mate? xDDD

Attached: resizer[1].jpg (644x362, 44K)

I wish I knew. Growing it one more time before it starts to look ridiculous, then back to shaving it regularly. Only mid twenties here.

its the onions

looks feminine as fuck

they aren't, your mind links quality with beauty.

Like a Porsche VS Yugo. I bet if you showed both to someone who didn't what a car was most would pick the Yugo's "distinct lines" and say the Porsche looked a kid's first clay project.

Japanese women weren't considered good looking until their sons sank every battleship in Pearl Harbor with special torpedoes our guys never imagined.

I did eat a whole onion this morning. Shit.

Because niggers look like monkeys and Asians look like retards.

he's not wrong though

>Japanese women weren't considered good looking

Wrong

Yeah, but you are a nigger. Your dick gets hard from a bucket of KFC or pointless, random street violence.