Judge Amy Coney Barrett is what we NEED more of

Amy Coney Barrett a conservative woman who has adopted 2 children from Haiti is perfect for helping us to dispel this stigma of Trump supporters being racist. We need more Trump supporters like this woman to get out there in the public eye so we can start getting some positive reception to our ideas finally. MAGA!

Attached: F6953CE9-FC50-44D3-A34C-91917A9DA88C.jpg (800x900, 128K)

>adopts two nigger babies
>"BASED"
piss off r*ddit

Attached: civic nationalists.jpg (634x746, 414K)

Shill thread but true nonetheless.

kys nigger lover

Whats wrong about being racist?

I mean she did say Scalia was too soft as an originalist...........but she does have 2 nigs...........I dunno

her originalism will stir up leftrats more than the right. its safer to appoint someone centre right for now. when the good goys have a better ratio in congress, then replace ginsberg with a far righter. unless trump can appoint people who are far right, but have pretended to be moderate for years, allowing them to be appointed as sleeper agents until the time is right.

Repulsive.

>has adopted 2 children from Haiti

So she's a member of the Clinton Foundation?

Nigger you need white women adopting white children. There are plenty.

That's probably more than Wyclef Jean did for Haiti.

>leftrats
Holy shit.
>You can't spell Democrats without 'rats'

Fukin gold

Attached: 1530858239421.jpg (600x678, 44K)

>is what we NEED more of
Ending a sentense with a preposition. Fucking moron.

Grammar Nazi's on Jow Forums..lol Yeah grammar is the problem here, not the moron bigots that inhabit this forum.

Originalism is what we need. The entire point of law is to act as a firewall. Rule of law is the only reason we can accept the state sovereignty in the first place. If we're going to have rule of opinion it's more efficient to go back to monarchs.

How dare you talk to me like that, I'm Jewish.

Fuck you. You troll piece of shit.

thing is, trump supporters ARE racist, homophobic and uneducated in general, just look at the polls, those are the type of people that voted for him, you can't "dispel" truth

Learn your place, goy.

I agree civ nats its the future, we are all one race and if we share the same ideology then it doesnt matter.All hail MAGA and Trump.

This

what polls? You mean the ones that said Hillary had a 98 percent chance of winning?

and she's hot as fuck.

Attached: Amy_Coney_Barrett_age_23.jpg (355x577, 38K)

Female

And you KNOW, she let her husband blast load after unprotected load into that womb.

that's anecdotal evidence

Whites in America are racist, because Anglosaxons are racists generally

Decent conservative women is exactly why the USA is so rooted.
I doubt female in scotus status has any use at all.

Liberals will lose their mind if trump nominates a woman. It will be great.

Murkowski and Collins would both defect and give Democrats a victory if Barrett was the nominee

Kavanaugh might bring 3 defectors, Murkowski Collins and Rand Paul, for his stances on abortion and because he has written for unchecked executive power

Raymond Kethledge is the best option to get a confirmation before the midterms, we CAN NOT LET THE DEMOCRATS STALL THE CONFIRMATION PAST THE ELECTION

>you will never put 5 white babies in Amy

Attached: 1529780955331.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Mondays pick ..... i love Trump

Attached: whoa1av.gif (100x100, 5K)

Go die in a fire. People who adopt against their race are possibly more fucked in the head than actual mudsharks.

you are so angry that you will get a female scalia in the court. :)

HIS NAME WAS MERRICK GARLAND

Barrett will not be a supreme court nominee this year. Maybe next time when the Republicans pick up a few more seats in the midterms and Ginsburg or Breyer dies off. But there is no chance in hell she makes it through this time. The Republicans only have 50 votes thanks to McCain and his brain cancer. Murkowksi and Collins will absolutely vote against her.

His name was illegal alien Barry Sotero.

That's not her.