NO GAS ATTACK IN SYRIA!

This is what the Thai cave and Britbong balloon threads are trying to distract us from.

opcw.org/news/article/opcw-issues-fact-finding-mission-reports-on-chemical-weapons-use-allegations-in-douma-syria-in-2018-and-in-al-hamadaniya-and-karm-al-tarrab-in-2016/

Attached: britneySpears.jpg (474x711, 48K)

A preliminary report published Friday by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) found no traces of any nerve agent at the site of a suspected chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma. The OPCW report states this unambiguously as follows:

"No organophosphorous nerve agents or their degradation products were detected in the environmental samples or in the plasma samples taken from alleged casualties."

Compare the newly published official OPCW findings with the 5-page White House assessment released on April 13th, just days after the alleged attack. Now contradicted by the new OPCW findings, the White House asserted that sarin was used at Douma,

A significant body of information points to the regime using chlorine in its bombardment of Duma, while some additional information points to the regime also using the nerve agent sarin.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-08_06-46-42.png (649x681, 336K)

Chlorine gas was always the agent that was suspected.

The thing is that SAA captured chlorine gas manufactories in possession of the rebels something like nearly a year before this supposed attack. And since we absolutely know for certain the "rebels" were funded, trained, and equipped by America, Israel, and Saudi Arabia (one of the reasons Trump pulled the plug on their funding, much to neocon and Israeli chagrin), it's pretty obvious where they obtained the equipment to create the chlorine gas in the first place.

False-flag through and through.

I wish normies cared about news that happened 2 years ago

the report covers events that happened this year as well as two year ago

Chlorine is not an organophosphate you fucking retard

>various chlorinated organic chemicals
can be resulting from anything, so it is probably nothing weapon related. Go post that on kikebook or in comment sections, Jow Forums doesn't need to be convinced that the chemical attacks were fake and gay

No chemicals relevant to CWC [Chemical Weapons Convention] have been found.

That includes Chlorine gas you retarded mongoloids.

I'd love to go a round or two with that dirty girl.

You literally cannot fucking read can you

Read your own goddamn post

Bump for coke.

We knew it was fake or a False Flag from the first day.
The whole Syrian CW is about a oil pipeline.

Attached: bothPipelines.jpg (700x460, 106K)

>i didn't bother to read the actual report
>i am commenting on a twitter post that was created to raise awareness and discrediting the report
that's you.
that's what you sound like.

yes.
now we have independent forensic verification.

It's been said that chlorine is regularly used in water supplies. It's not said wether these have been found due to the bombing of chlorine intended for water supplies or from chlorine bombs.

bump

Attached: Genie Energy - Syrian war.jpg (960x960, 167K)

this false flag happened twice
one last year and the other 2 years ago

the fuckin scum admit they were false flags but nobody cares because a pack of faggots are stuck in a cave

>Work by the team to establish the significance of these results is on-going
They are basically saying, "Something is up, we aren't sure what but the corpses didn't die from gas".
They aren't excluding the possibility that an explosion occurred accompanied by chlorine gas, but they are doing a bunch of lab related forensics shit to figure out if this was just a goofy optics scam or if there was some legit ordinance delivered... more or less

Plausible

Attached: jewshown.png (354x504, 138K)

bump

Here is a quote from the actual fucking report

>The results of the analysis of the prioritised samples submitted to OPCW designated
laboratories were received by the FFM team on 22 May 2018. No organophosphorus
nerve agents or their degradation products were detected, either in the environmental
samples or in plasma samples from the alleged casualties. Various chlorinated organic
chemicals were found in samples from Lo
cations 2 and 4, along with residues of
explosive. These results are reported in Annex 3. Work by the team to establish the
significance of these results is ongoing.

I felt my IQ drop 30 points after arguing such a retarded basic concept with you you fucking mongoloid idiot. You think the OPCW was literally there testing for ALL chemical compounds like white phosphorus? You fucking MORON NEVER waste my GODDAMN time again like that.

archie it, at least you will have it to show ppl in the future. unless there is a way to make it go viral, like a plane flying around with a banner on it or something

I am gonna take a guess that
>the white hats had old/stolen piece of ordinance from Assad.
>set up the ordinance to detonate it
>it was a dud or too old and didn't do shit
>they scrambled some corpses together and tied them to the attack
>they scrambled a bunch of actors/unsuspecting bystanders together to faux the fallout and record it on video
>MSM ran with it because the pentagon told them to
>Unanimous agreement on all news networks including fox and even suggested by the President "We must remove Assad!" "We must continue to die for Israel!!!"

bump

Get in here faggots

Red leader standing by.

Attached: 1447280870503.jpg (610x596, 66K)

Fucking kikes

this thread has been slid. So what is our course of action?

Its all about a pipeline right?

was that when the moba was dropped?

OK.

Essentially. It's bad optics for everyone involved.