How was german engineering so advanced?

How was german engineering so advanced?

Attached: EE2F122C-F3C5-48E8-9173-674B7C5028BC.jpg (299x212, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNjp_4jY8pY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you know the germans they always make good stuff

aliens

Jews

it wasn't
they had the shittiest equipment of any of the major powers

autism has it's advantages

Germans being Germans.

you're gonna love my nuts

Because Hitler didn't understand logistics and spent huge amounts of money making advanced weapons instead of mass-producing cheap, simpler things like the Allies did.

when I look at that car I see 'advanced' engineering(as far as angles go), but not so much when I look at their tanks from WW2.

Except supranational unions, amirite?

>people that plan to go to war investing in new technologies and engineering war machines is something extraordinary

Attached: vO7lRZ7.jpg.png (621x702, 56K)

Because the nordic races are decended from the Atlanteans who possessed advanced mental capabilities and techo-magical skills they picked up from the inner-Earth Agarthans when they fled there after the great flood.

Look into RH- blood types to get your mind blown

You had lost without Ivan.

>Advanced
>Kept shit like the Panzer IV and ME-109 in service way past the point of being obsolete

We didn't have the oil to fuel a large quantity of vehicles so we committed to quality.

Tell us more.

>How was german engineering so advanced
Autism.

It's not stupid. It's Advaaaaanced!

What more would you want to know? The German war machine was notorious for fuel and steel shortages.

It wasn't.

You seem to know what you're talking about . I was just interested in more info about the War.

because of jewish intelligence.

Germans got jealous and killed 6 million, after that they lost the war.

Muh angles means advanced tech

>be most intelligent human on earth
>cant get through fence
>die

sure dude

russia was completely dependent on material support from america

I wonder how many jews george soros raped in order to hide them from the germans, only to alert them straight after he hid them at his house.

Damn dude was lucky. Shame he turned into one of the worst kikes after playing his own poeple.

Hitler knew he was at a disadvantage so he tried to get as many European counties into an alliance as possible but failed miserably, with the exception of south-eastern Europe and Italy.
The latter did more harm than good by delaying Barbarossa, causing us to get stuck in the snow a few km from Moscow and from there the whole thing was doomed.
Germany with it's limited resources and an industry that was salvaged from vassal states didn't stand a chance.

he was 14 at that time. His dad did.

WW2 was basically germany vs the world. They couldnt pump out endless cheap tanks and material like the allies could because they didnt have the resources. America alone was able to out produce germany, they had the entire american continent to work with - germany had much of europe but that only gave them so much and only for so long.

Endless reasons why germany lost but one main factor was the lack of oil. Not enough oil meant they couldnt field as many machines - logically it made sense to make the ones they could field as advanced as possible regardless of cost. Unfortunately they had too little, too late. The failure to break the soviets back meant germany simply could not win, even without america joining the war - unless they developed the atom bomb, which they desperately were trying to do.

They stole it from the jewish population

care to back that up sports fan?

Coming from nation who's engineers designed death trap Sherman and the after war scooped up large part of German engineers and scientists.
German tanks were great, overengineered il anything, but not bad.

High state-sponsered research and lose intelectual property rights.

I am a engineer myself. What holds back technology most are patents or Intellectual Property rights. The more advocates you have, the less technology advancement you get. Every little advancement has to be double checked by rich law-makers to look if other rich law-makers will destroy your business because of "muh intelectual property". If you don't care about that shit because of a big war, you will see huge developements.

It all started with trying to find out how to kill so many jews in such a small place.
Once they figured that out...

so basically you are saying that china should just copy and use everything invented in America.

Time to stop these meme. First of all Khazars have nothing to do with native population if Palestine. Modern Israel population is just as dumb as their Islamic neighbors.
Second, most intelligent Jews are Askhenazi and those are mixed with Poles, Germans and Russians, all three leaps ahead in terms of intelligence comparing to desert dwellers.

weaponised autism

Production of the MP41 stopped because the designer of the MP40 sued. I don't think intellectual property rights were all that lax.

That's why they are advancing so fast though.
But they will collapse soon. Don't worry kike user

Fun fact: They stole most of it from Czech Škoda factories.

Kek read that in the tallest voice

I’ve heard that theory.
Too bad aliens couldn’t tell Hitler Russia gets cold in the winter.

a l i e n s

Attached: horten229.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>"death trap" Sherman

complete meme, the Sherman was fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNjp_4jY8pY

I suspect the Germans tend to reject the "probable" , in favor of the "provable ".

In before axioms

I am on the phone now so I am not going to watch your vid, thanks to wonderful Canadian data plans.
However, Tigers and Panthers could engage and pierce Sherman's front armor from 2kms away whereas Sherman needed 700 m and they would still try to engage them from side or rear if they could.

>be most intelligent human on earth
>cant get through fence
>die

Actually,
>be most passive-aggressive human on earth
>fence in the way
>too remotely isolated & cant guilt another ethnic group to remove the fence for them
>die

fixed.

Shermans needed to be railed to the east coast of the US and then shipped across an ocean to reach the battlefield while the germans simply had to wheel their tanks down the street. US machines were designed around logistics first and foremost.

german tanks were good for nothing but paperweights and being held in museums

literally some of the biggest engineering fails ever.

"hey hans, we need a tank that's reliable, has decent power and can support our troops in the ground"

"ok fritz, here's this 60 ton piece of shit. remember, the transmission will always blow out by the time you do 250km on the thing, the side armor is shit, and it has zero mobility. have fun."

Yeah I agree, but it doesn't change fact that their frontal armour offered no protection against 88 mm gun.

Why would they ever want their frontal armour to offer protection against a gun rarely encountered that was mounted on a tank more likely to set itself on fire than kill anything? The Sherman is literally the best tank of the war, it's legitimately an almost perfect design.

The Sherman was easily the best tank of WW2.

"Death Traps" was written by a mechanic in the rear using anecdotes as evidence.

Actual data shows the Sherman to be one of if not the most survivable tanks in WW2, no other tank had its reliability and theater versatility. Its 75mm could penetrate the front hull of a Tiger 1 at 400 meters, it wasn't until the Panther and Tiger II that it needed to be upgunned where its 76mm was workable in that situation.

There were 1300 Tiger 1, 6000 Panther and less than 500 Tiger II were made, vast majority of these tanks fought and died on the eastern front.

Unironically, autism.

>Actual data shows the Sherman to be one of if not the most survivable tanks in WW2, no other tank had its reliability and theater versatility.
That's because you bombed most enemy tanks from the air and Shermans barely engaged in tank battles.
So yeah it was the correct tank for your tactics.

they were terrible quality just like your modern cars. theyre so excessively complex that they become unreliable and break down all the time.

The survivability comes from how many people in the tank survive when the tank is penetrated by an anti-tank round or it hits a mine you retard.

Shermans had a 75% survival rate when the tank was penetrated, contrast to the T34 which had a 90% fatality rate.

For the tanks that was a material flaw not the design. Our steel was shit.
Autistic car engine design is made so you have to bring it to a certified repair shop, the usual kikery.

Maybe specify that before calling me a retard? My point still stands anyhow, it makes a difference if your tank is hit by a Panzerfaust or a 88mm high velocity canon.

its you krauts who design mercedes not kikes. german engineering is a meme. nothing good comes out of germany or europe in general. but to be fair when it comes to crappy cars that are supposed to be good brits are the worst offenders.

What you are seeing is a shift from engineering a car to be actually good to engineering it to make the most profit.
We do a really good job at designing a contraption that can only be repaired by our mechanics.
Oh yeah and the engines in British cars are German too.

All tanks are deathtraps.

You ask me which tank I would most rather be in?

Something open topped like a Marder, cause it's the easiest tank to jump off and get the fuck out of there. Not gonna die for people sitting far away from it all

>really good job at designing a contraption that can only be repaired by our mechanics.
Anyone who's swapped a water pump in a BMW knows this

checked

Attached: IMG_20180628_141711.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

also posting more wwII German tech

Attached: IMG_20180628_135646.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

Attached: IMG_20180628_142019.jpg (4032x3024, 668K)

Attached: IMG_20180628_142135.jpg (4032x3024, 602K)

Attached: IMG_20180628_142143.jpg (4032x3024, 1M)

last one

Attached: IMG_20180628_142317.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

It really wasn't, their tanks were all inferior to the T-34 early on and they could never field a tank consistently better than the ones the Russians could modify and improve slightly after that.
They were still using a bolt action rifle as their main infantry arm ffs.
The only thing they had that stood out extremely well were their aircraft.

even though german politics and economy were in the shitter, france and germany, as well as england and scandinavia, where in the midst of a scientific revolution following the discovery of atomic structure, development of electromechanical parts, radio, metallurgy, etc.

germany had also been working in human efficiency methods since the 1910s

>All tanks are deathtraps.
For the tankers of the USA, about 3% of their tankers died in action. Compared to about 18% for their Infantry.

Nazi occultic division made contact with an alien race

18% is fuckhuge prolly includes wounded.
Any stats on German and Soviet tankers?

Fuck off juden supremancy.

Yet in 41 their tanks were worse than the Russian T-34

This is why I drive an 88 Mercedes-Benz, this car will literally last the rest of my life.

The anime wagon.

Attached: SSR.jpg (950x460, 48K)

Cool, but seriously retarded.

It's a tractor for pulling airplanes, that's why it's so ridiculously heavy built.

>looks over at Ferdinand

i have one. its really nice. it has a heater that warms your legs in the winter and gets hilarious looks when i take it through synogogue parking lots

Attached: 1c0fc472e048f4c694b043a1612e90c5f3ead44e.jpg (834x837, 121K)

applied autism

Sherman was a great tank and the easiest to escape from you stupid fucking leaf. Such a boomerism to say that shit. Read a book before you open your stupid fucking mouth.

Meek and mild.

Well 400k US personal did die in ww2.

Out of a military with a total manpower of 12 million by 1945.

German stole that from the French.

>Easy to escape
Calls me meek and mild

Jesus, you Americans are the worst

Attached: Ameisenbär-4.jpg (849x411, 21K)

They had high IQs, limited resources, and a war economy dedicated to creating specialized and novel military solutions. Hitler and others put their faith in more experimental methods to overcome their numerical disadvantage

The oldest issued rifle of all the powers. Mauser is robust but slow to shoot. Hitler wouldn't change it because he said everyone should have what he used in WW1.

All the cool vehicles/weapons were over complex, too few built to matter.

In 1934 German scientists had the ability and interest to start bench testing fucking time-bending devices. The only thing that stopped them was bugdet and then that small matter of a mechanized world war.

Interesting fact: 85% of UFO abductees are German or of immediate German descent.

Attached: 1530871846151.jpg (358x373, 42K)

the true chosen people
look at what germany and her people are capable of even today after 70+ years of spiritual and ethnic annihilation. they are the salt of the earth and anyone who tells you otherwise is either being dishonest or doesn't know what they're talking about.

It wasn't. The only actual worthwhile tank they made was the MKIV. A machine is only as good as it's reliability, cost effectiveness and ability to perform a useful role.

After that everything was over-complicated and unreliable.

The Sherman & T34 just worked & were easy to repair.

hitler was by far the most diplomatic leader of the era. prove me wrong.

Shame they couldn't engineer a global aerosolized form of zyklon b called zyclon jude.

Attached: menorah jew.png (450x488, 302K)

the quality of the products was similar. america just had an endless pool of resources to build from.

the holocaust isnt real

Germans run on autism so their engineering skills are off the charts compared to other people
I should know since I'm kraut myself

Attached: 1530220046674.jpg (960x628, 72K)

>even deconstructing the concept of the fence doesn't make the fence go away
WTF?

Germany put a slow moving Tank Destroyer with a fixed gun in the field that had no defensive machine guns.
Russians with planks & cans of petrol had fun with them.