Who will be the next Scotus?

Who will be the next Scotus?

Attached: Scotus.png (794x410, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yjTEdZ81lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do I want Trump to pick the woman just to see what the leftists chimp out will be like?

Raymond Kethledge

He has the easiest path to confirmation and the Republicans have no room for error, Kavanaugh and Barrett would both draw Republican defectors

Kethledge. He's an open borders shill who will slide through unopposed and has already told his interns not to reapply for next year

I think Trump will pick Barrett just so he can say that he picked a female. + Leftists will continue to bash white females because of it which will turn more whites to the right side of the spectrum.

Pls don't pick a fucking woman Trump. Don't tell me you're stupid enough to even be considering it.

>Kethledge
That is a cuck face, it is obvious. Just look. He will be a huge let down.

It'll be Amy.

Mark my words. I know.

They all look like that to me

she also rescued two Haitians from child sex trafficking. it'll be Barrett.

Attached: 20180708_082922.jpg (1046x461, 135K)

Trump has already referred to his pick as "her" and "she".
I guess you missed that.

Sauce?

It is so dumb to choose someone from a circuit court, the democrats are gonna get a free seat on a federal judiciary.
Choose someone from a red state on their state supreme court.

SCOTUS ain’t a person you mong. You can’t use it like POTUS.

No that was Orrin Hatch

You mean the next two?
RGB will run out of nourishing baby foreskin and die before November

But then you're gonna need 100% Republican support for confirmation.

You didn't notice the leftist eyes.

None of these. He's going to choose off-list.

If he opened his mouth it would be a perfect basedboy look.

Barrett for most lulz.

Mike Lee

They will hate white women even more and it will cause a portion of white female liberals to move to the right.

Hopefully that women is just up their to make the race appear exciting. Women have no place in law or any other male profession.

Attached: 1519156072408.png (473x488, 226K)

It will be kethledge

>an open borders shill
>a cunt who adopts nigger babies
>a little who

based

Not Kethledge

I want Amy Comey to win because females are already weak and fragile in general, she knows that the rest of politicians might view her that way too, so to compensate she'll be even more ruthless than the other two

Attached: almonds_activated.jpg (500x414, 19K)

/OURGIRL/

literally christian-chan

5d chess high IQ post

Yeah putting a woman in such a long term position of power could be a grave mistake.

I'd usually agree, but I would be really excited if she gets nominated
youtube.com/watch?v=7yjTEdZ81lI

Kethledge is too soft on immigration. Please not him.

Of the other two, Cavanaugh might be the overall better choice but it will be harder to get him come confirmed. Save him to replace RBG.

Barrett is an originalist and has 5 white kids. Shame about the 2 black kids, but there is NO WAY that raising 2 Haitians alongside 5 white kids hasn't redpilled her on racial differences in intelligence and behavior. Don't think she will ever be 1488 but she will know what a catastrophe it would be to keep letting in the 3rd world.

those 2 Haitians were sex trafficking rescues. she's redpilled on pedos in govt