Smart women need to marry down to become mothers because there aren't enough smart men to go around, researchers warn

>Smart women need to marry down to become mothers because there aren't enough smart men to go around, researchers warn
>There are simply not enough brainy men to go round – so women 'may need to widen their search'
>The author of a report that found a growing number of professional women were freezing their eggs because they couldn’t find ‘Mr Right’
>According to the World Bank, 70 countries have more women educated to university level than men

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5929855/Smart-women-need-marry-mothers-researchers-warn.html

Attached: 4E06BEBA00000578-5929855-image-m-40_1531011987436.jpg (634x397, 38K)

>According to the World Bank, 70 countries have more women educated to university level than men
And yet they will never stop bitching.

Just because you're educated doesn't make you smart. This is shown when you see what sort of degrees women waste their youth and money pursuing.

>education=intelligence
When will this meme die? If anything, the actually intelligent men are too smart to get suckered into a shit load of debt for a piece of paper that doesn't even guarantee them a job. So they're probably off making businesses or in the trades or something. Fuck this bullshit.

no beta bux for them lol

Lol imagine one day a homeless guy goes into the egg bank and fucks all these roastie eggs. He could get millions in allimony

>Educated
>Intelligent

Pick one

>roasties
>intelligent

also
>educated = smart

epic meme

>They have all these nigger migrants they imported >95% male. Realistically they're there as pets to roasties. Slave cats if you will. Need seed to grow a baby. Euro men aren't lining up for roasties and/or slaves to child support.

>>Women marry up/find beta providers. Being a stay at home retired mother doesn't pay. If you're young and want to invest in a man... you can get a chad. Roasties get beta providers... if they're lucky. Young men are dropping out.
>>Not enough brainy men... women 'may need to widen their search'. Keep looking. in 30-40 years you never met a man good enough. I'm sure he's right around the corner. Remember, it's not you.. it's that men aren't good enough.
>>Won't ever find ‘Mr Right’, because you've waited too long and you think no man is good enough.
>>More educated women than men... so unequal feminist university policies. Maybe you should fix that.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_3117.jpg (1139x358, 91K)

I thought all women were oppressed though? How would more women be educated than men if that were true

>>According to the World Bank, 70 countries have more women educated to university level than men
In what subjects?

When will men step up and be REAL men? Men, this is all your fault for my shitty life decisions.

Attached: 36516517_10211237925998959_5892990520782749696_n.jpg (720x720, 51K)

>marry down
>translation: marry a man in their league instead of holding out for Millionaire Chad she's entitled to

The entitlement of the modern thot is unbelievable

>Men, this is all your fault for my shitty life decisions.
It unironically is their fathers fault

pro-tip
women rarely rarely marry down

Attached: 7e575f6e1a1b952c907ef281e65847b4.jpg (736x736, 85K)

And the big problem is these dried up women will taint the younger ones to get them to walk down the same path. Women’s suffrage was a mistake.

Who in their right mind would marry a girl who willfully went to a SJW indoctrination camp?
They specifically learn tactics there to destroy marriages and the men that loved them, and how to get away with it.

>more women educated than men
>wonder why they don't earn as much
guess they never learned about economies of scale

The majority women study humanities courses, and God knows those people are not smart.

They go there to find a husband.
Also, they cannot marry lower. If the husband doesn't make big money, who is gonna to pay their huge student debt? Their student debt is bigger than men because they take longer to finish, too.
An educated woman is a huge debt with legs.

> An educated woman is a huge debt with legs.
this, spanish faggot knows. Not to mention the amount of brainwashing and cock she took if she went to college.

That's odd. I never seem to find any woman who's a deep thinker. They and nod their heads but there isn't any depth. They just think about small and trivial things, or day by day stuff. Only guys ever seem to be on the same page.

Attached: 1527346303953.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

Why it’s important to take the iron pill and enhance your physical appearance as much as possible boyos. Women are insanely picky nowadays, esp those who want to settle down and already make bank. It’s actually pretty /comfy/ if you’re not too insecure to have a wife that makes more money than you. Mine makes six figs and still manages to be a mother of two, and we’re hoping two more. Though I imagine most of this board thinks I’m a cuck and wife isn’t serving motherly duties.

Attached: 287F857B-6406-4986-9861-A540FCA2098A.png (496x360, 23K)

>'merimutts

>not enough smart men to marry
Correction to that. Smart men DON'T marry smartass women.

Personally I’m happy if these low quality “educated” women just stay out of the baby game

I bet they all read harry potter too!

That's a lot of cock, user.

Attached: IMG_9485.jpg (904x1155, 151K)

Bamp

Yeah, woman here, I decided to marry a dumb guy, I can get impregnated by a smart guy anyway with zero chance of him ever knowing about it.

this is retarded
first of all, we are dumber than men,
second of all, there are more men in the extremes anway, meaning there IS enough to go around by a wide margin.

Attached: 0be638ca84d6504c70b850006cc1a189030271a94473f509651f1a539be9d706.jpg (960x710, 53K)

roasties are retarded as fuck.

Is that a Brit?

British or American. I mean, those are your two choices for degenerate whores that will do anything.

>marry 2018
Good luck

Attached: 1519421331834.jpg (614x514, 64K)

>"not enough good men" trope
foids are single-handedly destroying the white race

Attached: ofr.png (500x351, 207K)

maybe cause all the men and those that are "smart" court and marry a girl from a young age and both wait till marriage to have sex.

Attached: 963a4a7201b.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

>there aren't enough smart men to go around
only because they equate smart men with going to university or else....
their premise is wrong.

I know so many stupid women with undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. University education is basically something you buy now - it’s a transaction. No surprise that women excel at spending money poorly.

Also I think this explains a lot about women and their standards, and also explains why men laugh their heads off

Attached: XPFYOPZ.png (503x644, 23K)

This. I never had any interesting conversations with any women.

Attached: 1526345428665.png (599x858, 699K)

your saying a piece of paper that anyone with half a brain can get isn't worth 160k?

Attached: 1389198405923s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

I believe that's what fancy people call being hoisted by your own petard.

Smart women aren't so smart. They want to waste decades of their lives getting a useless degree, working in a dead end job. Where they spent most of their youth getting pumped and dumped by men of various ethnic background. Then in their 40's, their biological clocks start ticking, they really do believe that they deserve 40 year old Professor Chad who makes 6 figures, is 6 feet tall+ and has a 6+ inch penis.

Here's the thing about guys with all those qualities, none of them have to settle for old hags and can easily get girls in their 20's. Why settle for an old hag with a blown out pussy who can only give you retarded kids when there are plenty of young girls in their 20's who are more than happy to put out? Like I said, smart girls aren't very smart.

Attached: 1468386281198.jpg (2204x2913, 1.06M)

There are generally 'enough' men. Probably a bit of a shortage due to more gay men and industrial/military deaths. Big city living, internet dating, etc give the illusion that there is a massive surplus of men.. when in reality.. it's the opposite. Desireability, demands, Sexual Market Value (self and your prospective mate), lifestyle choices, are the largest obstacles. Women were taught to not listen to family, elders, people with life experience, etc and instead just do what you want. Problem is SMV, egg viability, burns out by late 20's meanwhile demands from a partner skyrocket. That is just unrealistic. Like a broke short balding poindexteer of a guy that expects a rich hot volumptious young woman to pay all his bills. Never going to happen.

Attached: 1530462659112.jpg (500x675, 101K)

> There are literally 200 men to every woman at the top of the bell curve in IQ

Only brainlets and women think University makes you smart

Women would rather marry a man with a masters and makes 50k per year than marry a tradesman that makes 80k. There the stupid ones.

>women have an IQ that is a few points lower than men
>women have an IQ standard deviation that is a few points lower than men
>If college was hard enough that you needed a 110 IQ to pass (not even 1 standard deviation) then you have 1.2 men to every women
>If you needed an IQ of 120 to get a college degree the ratio would be 1.4 men to every women
Women have used the vote to push diversity and equality when they are not equal. This has lead to a decrease in intellectual standards and has shut men out of their legitimate educational and career paths.

Then women think they are above the men they have cheated out of a future. They truly are the niggers of sex.

Attached: Male Female IQ.png (650x315, 11K)

Or have to pay millions in alimony, more likely

suggesting that smart men want a fucking thing to do with these idiots aside from using them for their pussies.

marriage is for betas

Jow Forums: look iq as conventionally defined has variations by race!!!

Also Jow Forums: /sci/ wouldnt like this article on pigmentation and aggression because theyre not interested in life science

Also Jow Forums: more women with higher education? Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Women don't know the difference between up and down when it comes to life achievement. They are as deep as a plate of cereal and their standards of sucess are basically the same

marry down in physical appearance? no

marry down in wealth? perhaps if she's rich

Cuz women dont aanna talk to u cuz u look gross and ur personality is just as bad

The problem is there are a shit ton of women in the mid tier range in terms of looks and intelligence that refuse to marry/date within their actual range. As ive gotten older it's amazing how true the key/lock adage is.

This still blows my mind how reasonable the male curve here is compared to the female curve.

I'm a career woman. I was poor as a kid and know the instability of having no money. I never want to go back to that again. People who talk about the evils of materialism and capitalism are the ones who had their material urges fulfilled in childhood and are poor now from the recession. Go ahead and tell me how brainwashed I am for wanting financial security.

Hypergamy is a hell of a drug

Attached: LELwut.jpg (283x281, 14K)

Lmao REKT

yeah getting educated at the university level is such a fucking smart thing for a man to do in the current year

>Democracy leads to tyranny of the majority
>Women vote for diversity in education and the workplace because they lack merit
>Womens "degrees" could be handled by a vocational emphasis in high school or on the job training
>they think since they lowered the bar for women that they are out-achieving men
See my post here . If we said pegged degree dificulty to at least 115 IQ most women wouldn't be smart enough to get a degree and the ratio of men to women would be about 1.3 to 1, or about 60%/40 split.

And women's pretentions are causing them earn darwin awards due to their lack of wisdom and conceptual thinking.

Attached: male female degree by IQ.png (860x567, 98K)

>cuts out the foreground screaming boy
>that boy never existed to the Western Media
>boy has the biggest O-mouth of horror ever captured on film
>focuses on naked 11-yo girls instead
>puts it on a meme about how women only think of men
Found the problem with Germany, Anons

>>Smart women

Oxymoronic

This has been my experience as well.

But if you think about it, it makes sense. There is no evolutionary benefit for women to think deeply on anything, because all she needs to do to be successful under evolutionary conditions is get fucked in an environment where enough resources are available for her to raise her children to self-sufficiency. Deep inquiries into the nature of the universe or detailed consideration of ethics don't contribute to that, and can be an active detriment.

>Though I imagine most of this board thinks I’m a cuck

I think the safe assumption is that anyone with a wife who makes more than them is eventually going to get cucked, unless you have some Hannibal Lector-tier manipulation game in play.

Attached: DSP_Image%20_OrionDgram[1].gif (400x292, 18K)

Fuck up, marry down, cuck the man who raises your kids. Women have been doing this for ALL OF HISTORY.

"marry up/down" is a jewish concept based on muh career HR woman and not on intelligence

Have seen all my female friends and neighbours from their 20's to mid 30's. They eventually settle for a beta provider or a Black dude and then single motherhood. As they get desperate their demands get higher as well. Why would i want a 30-40 year old demanding hag when I can get a early/mid 20's chick that is chill and listens?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_2dca.jpg (322x175, 30K)

>I'm fucking retarded
if you go around picking locks with your lock picks you are not a good key, you are a nigger.

Keys are for opening your door, not your neighbors door. you'll be strung up first manwhore. see you from the back of the line.

I genuinely find this rather hard to believe. I'd say the ratio for intelligent women to dumb women is probably 1 out of 100. No joke. Most women are quite vapid and refuse to listen to any sort of reason.

>There are generally 'enough' men.

Remember that women only see the upper quartile or so of men. Women say there aren't enough men because they've already filtered out 50-75% of them.

Women indebting themselves to banks (and in many cases shifting the debt to the men they marry) so they can get easy mode liberal arts degrees and take advantage of diversity hiring in makework Human Resources jobs nobody needs, so they can ride the cock carousel throughout their 20s until they hit the wall and 'retire' isn't as enticing to Jow Forums as you think it is. Roastie.

Attached: 1517268677955.jpg (800x600, 57K)

It's a concept that stems from women having any say in marriage - in a rightly ordered society, marriage should be an arrangement between the bride's father, the husband's father, and maybe the husband himself.

Otherwise, you're accepting as a premise that either women make good decisions, or that women have a right to make bad decisions that impose costs on the rest of society.

We have a problem here. Not all women are career women, but the ones that aren't usually get married and knocked up early. So if you don't snag one up early, you're looking at single mothers or women with problems, or career women.

and yeah career women don't give a fuck if your trade job pays more, its the stigma of blue collar work that she won't deal with.

>retards think they can do anything about hypergamy
Woman in power = more miserable dried up thots. And you can do nothing about it.

Are there any women with IQ near Chris Langan's?

But controlling hyperagmy is easy. All it takes is White Sharia.

Got into an argument with an old chick friend. I laughed at the idea of women being single mothers to 3 different coloured children with no father anywhere and the State having to pay for it. She gave me attitude. 'SOOOO WHAT?' How is that acceptable? Any of it? TFW this is probably your average city white girl. Also, she's avoided paying income tax the majority of her life. F these people. Turn me/other men into your own slaves so you can support/enjoy your degenerate behaviour.

Attached: IMG_9044.jpg (540x415, 59K)

They don't give me the time of day, and I am not a bad find. Their standards are far too high.

Yeah, after you ignore 80% of men, there is not enough of the 20%. Or, realistically, not enough of the 1%.. or is it 0.01%? Fuck.

Attached: 36630755_2109269626028664_447157454732525568_n.jpg (720x722, 23K)

I have an IQ of 163 and a job, but all the women I’ve met were feminists, so no.

Come to the US, being italian gives you like +2 points. Being italian american like me gives you like -3 unless you look like jimmy garappolo

>Alimony
Child-support. Alimony is something you pay to an ex-wife.

I don't fucken care anymore. my parent's divorced and my dad is happy after the 1st few years. my mum got remarried and I can tell my step dad is pretty close to ending it. she keeps being a massive bitch and all he wants to do is eat over done steak, mash potatoes and corn covered in gravy. no he has to eat her stupid vegan lentil thing that she read about on kikebook

I knew a cute feminist girl who quoted feminists saying women don’t need men. Said she didn’t want a boyfriend or to get married for the 3 years I knew her.

Graduates with useless degree, is depressed, tells me how depressed she is after not hearing from her for a year. She has gone back to school for something useful.

Try to console her like a beta. Later learn she is engaged to a guy who makes good money, is older, has a house, and is a pilot as a hobby.

She now has a job that is her passion and he supports her.

I am the Cuck for wasting time on her.

I'm English. Just in Milan enjoying a quick holiday before I go back to my City grind. I forgot that my flag would change.

Italian women are a whole different level of stuck up, though they do seem to like me. Beautiful wallflowers sure, but butter would not melt in their mouths.

Isn't it funny how life just "works out" for women. Try being a man and graduating with a useless degree, your life is pretty much over. And yet she is rewarded with a high earning man that has a house and is a pilot. Fuck life.

Women really in their hearts want to be wives and mothers to men who provide.

>Female goes to 18 years of education telling her the exact opposite of what is true and good for her.

>Starts career. Makes as much as men in her league. Fucks 40 guys. Waits until she's 35 to marry.

>All the men who make more than she does are married to younger tighter hotter than versions of her.

>Knows she's used up

>Can't settle for a man who settles for used up

>whyareallthegoodguysgone.jpg

How do I keep getting up at 5am to go to work every day knowing I'm not going to get the type of woman I want? Why even live? How is that living? I have my hobbies sure but they get boring. There has to be another way, I'm going to leave the west.

intredasting

Attached: image.jpg (320x290, 40K)

Stop saying white sharia, we need Bible based patriarchy.

Women are stuck up as fuck these days. Supply and demand are out of whack. I just got shot down by a bitch with one leg on tindr.

Luckily sex is the only thing I need and even that is a symptom of body chemistry. Dont have a family. It will ruin your life.

>70 countries have more women educated to university level than men

>Masters degree in Gender Identity, Cultural Marxism, and women's victimhood
>Likely an arrogant loud mouthed whore
Men just aren't smart and progressive.

Attached: feminist isle.jpg (800x580, 39K)

I would be an ultra chad in the 80s or 90's. White, 6 foot, fit, nice face, job, motorcycle, my own place.......I can't get shit. I get flaked on, I 've been laughed at to my face, I matched on tinder with fat uggos.

plenty of smart men , perhaps more than ever. what these stupid women want are not only chads but RICH CHADS. But whats this? Rich chads don't mind dating down cause they are SMART and dont need not run down past her prime mid 20's time bomb.

Yeah. I am the dumb one who not recognizing it sooner. I doubt she has that level of self awareness overself. It’s funny too because she didn’t even take his last name. It’s like a slap in the face to him.

I got over her, but then she liked my business on Facebook after 10 years, and I just remembered how stupid and pathetic I was. I was the onions guy to her. I was that guy who is her “best friend” and that’s it. Man... why was I so stupid? I grew up weak and thinking men and women are to be treated equally, and you should be friends to women.

The Melissa click video at mizzou was the first political YouTube video I saw. From there I found lightweight anti feminist videos and kept going until I got here. I’ve learned a lot about women that I should have learned when I was younger.

Inb4 “you hate women”. I don’t.

That's just growing up, most of us didn't have fathers to tell us this shit. But at least you aren't married to her and her not having your last name, that just shows who is in control. I might die single and alone but I will always be in control of my own life.

this shit is the social media curse. if you are busy and try to organise anything people flake. you could try just showing up at their house but most likely will come off as a sperg even if you are super chad because you didn't give them warning to not look like shit when you show up

>doing a degree in engineering
>pretty high IQ
>6'2
>6-7/10 face
>unironically 8 inch dick (if that actually counts for anything)
>very (very) fit, highly testostronous
>very confident
>always get told I am 'intimidating' or an 'alpha'
>natural leader, people always ask me for advice
>0 girls like me
and I am not even memeing or exaggerating I don't know what the fuck is going on, in theory I should be in high demand
I'm not mad about it I just want to know why so I can fucking fix it

Attached: 1504105130079.jpg (420x420, 15K)

>I am intelligent womanz
>degree in sociology of penguins

I've been debating donating my sperm, anons. Should I? My wife cant have children and I have a tested IQ. I think often about how my genes should continue on and how high IQ faggots and people like myself have been removed from the pool. Could we ever really be in peril with the option to store high IQ sperm?

I would too. I’ve never identified as MGTOW because I guess I don’t think about it, or want to, but I kind of am. Well, I’m more like a monk.

I don’t want hook ups. I don’t want to ruin virgins for their future husbands. I want a woman who will believe in me as a good man (which I have to prove to her) and love me for life. But society is too messed up for this to be the norm.