This triggers the drumpftards

>this triggers the drumpftards

Attached: pol btfo.jpg (2500x1477, 358K)

Just imagine the wailing and anguish if a drone with a spink happens to acidentally fly into it

loled at first, now its boring

I love how Trump is making the whole world engage in politics

not really lol.

Hes triggered the living shit out of everyone

Imagine caring about another country this much. You know what I think about the Queen of England? I don't.

You foreigners think about us every single day. You're mental cucks to the big American cock.

We can't be triggered you dolt. We are like a top comic on stage making everyone laugh. The Left is like a drunk heckler that is quickly shut down by even more insults and jokes. We don't give a fuck about "feelings" so any attempt at triggering us, just makes us hit back harder and funnier.

They still have a Queen? WTF

I want to see it burn just for reactions from the left

See bongs?
This is what happens when you don't even have the balls to slash a balloon, they shame you into submission using your own rethoric
just go and pop it

Where's the logic in popping it right now? It's a fucking balloon, they can just get another one. It needs to be popped on the day, when it's in the air.

What should be done, is to break in and draw the Star of Israel (Remphan) on the balloon. Then see if they fly it.

a drone of peace

>you can't trigger me
>gets triggered and goes on a cringe rant
t.MAGApedo

do it

You must be having a giggle matey, there's no way I can get a pointy object licence in time.

makes me happy, its so fucking childish it only makes the left look bad.

This triggers nobody. We just wanna pop it for a laugh.

>Don't let the britcucks make you think that Jow Forums is triggered they are just too afraid to fulfill the will of Kekistan

>implying Trump doesn't trigger SJWs by existing

>Britain = the world

then fly another balloon with an accidentally sharp object to intercept it

>Imagine being so triggered that you spend £18000 on a fucking balloon

Attached: 1517644990198.png (432x413, 216K)

I'm going to scout the location on Tuesday, the closer to Trump's visit that we hit it, the less time they have to repair the balloon.

Sorry forgot to take the name off

words dont come easy to me ..but you need to touch my balls

Attached: human garbage.jpg (620x437, 129K)

>when it's against the law to own something sharp enough to puncture it

Most dooonruuhld dhrrrummpfffkins on this board seem to be excited about it

I want Trump to take and tweet out a duckface peace sign selfie in front of that baloon so fucking bad.

Rent free
/thread

maybe is a reason to let it fly

BURN IT FAGS

Nope. But you have become a meme

Attached: Hu+ha+antifa_85c583_6303155.jpg (620x471, 84K)

Are they selling beanie babies or smaller versions of that?
I'd buy one for my dog as a chew toy!

>the physical representation of the left's current "REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" mindset

Attached: whitebaby.png (749x622, 671K)

i'm fucking serious you useless poms better see this doesn't get off the ground

Free Speech is great, but this balloon should be destroyed. It's insulting, it's divisive, it's pointless. It's not even fucking funny. Fuck Europe for allowing this.

Fuck you, subhuman slavnigger.

Na it just makes you look bad.

I think it's better if it does take off and gets taken out for all to see. Where is pee-pee ball drone know?

Nice to see that Drumpfies are mad as hell.

Attached: 1466751494946.gif (200x199, 476K)

the best outcome is we find out where it is being stored and someone pinches it
will be like hwndu all over again

I'll be mad if something stops these morons from flying this physical manifestation of impotent lefty rage. I want to see a god damn pussy hat parade following it down the street waving huge black dildos.

I want one to go with my Trump Chinese chicken

Im crossing my fingers that when that thing goes up, the sky turns into the battle of Los Angeles with all the crazy stuff people have suggested to take it down.

It would make for some hilarious historic video.

I can guarantee that most of you Americans get triggered by us and think about us every single day. We here who live in Mexico don't think about Americans. You're mental cucks to the Mexican dick.

No it doesn't.

>Left cries and throws tantrums in public, accuses Right of being cry babies
>Left demands trigger warnings, accuses Right of constantly being "triggered"
>Left hold monopoly on identity politics, accuse Right of being "snowflakes"

Why do they project their own insecurities onto us? Why do they cry in pain as they strike us?

Pic related

Attached: 62E13900-1BAF-4B3B-B85D-1E136B0128E5.jpg (1150x1086, 313K)

Also, notice how there are no photos of it in the sky yet? Even though they could be floating it around already?

That's because it's the size of a minibus, and will be MINUSCULE once launched. It's terrible PR and they're only embarrassing themselves. The pics from the street will be hilarious.

>faint orange dot

>t. gordito

I think it's funny desu senpai. If someone did this with Obama though, they'd be called racist.

Chad Trump.
Perfect Chad hair.
Even as a kid with alpha chesthair and alpha mimic.

left absolutely btfo.

Attached: 1492117278447.jpg (600x600, 30K)

And yet no yanks cross your border illegally

I want little balloons of it to come with every maga hat purchase.

>this triggers the drumpftards

Sure kid, as if anything your kind does matters.

When you have a cocroach infestation it is hard not to think about it.
Why would anyone expect the roaches to think about the place they are shitting up?

Attached: non muslim baby.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

Triggers?

No more like the naked Trump statues, just more of the liberal vitriol on display.

I take it as a timely reminder that we can never vote these ill creatures into any positions of power, ever.

>Implying there isn't record levels of assmadness for it to be built and floated in the sky in the first place.

Except the thosands desperately stuggling to get here right?

we have a plan cannonanon is going to be fired out of a cannon with a spear in his hand .
he wants to anhero for the cause , are you still here?

Attached: 1200px-Stephanie_smith_human_cannonball_-_melbourne_show_2005.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

> Americans get triggered by us and think about us every single day.

That's because you guys constantly bring drugs and criminals across our border.

>We here who live in Mexico don't think about Americans.

Yet you want everything Americans have.

> You're mental cucks to the Mexican dick.

Can't wait for the day Trump finds an excuse to invade your fucked up country.

I'll give you that. I need a new season 1 to watch

Not really. The right in general found it amusing at first; but then they realised they could do better. They set about designing a balloon that not only strikingly resembled the failed midget Mayor of Londonistan, but conveyed a message of great importance to the left; something the left can really attach themselves to; a symbol that arouses their innermost thoughts, something tangible, exciting and alluring to the left; something they can really sink their teeth into. I present to you:

Attached: Diq balloon.png (442x504, 147K)

What triggers the left is the destruction of the balloon. Let's see them crying over it

Fuck that! The Donald needs to buy Baby Donald and put it up on the front lawn of the white house. It's amazing and would trigger the left even harder.

I'm with you just for the memes

Your country is the epicentre of social justice and affirmative action. We watch because we have to, not because we want to.

Attached: download-2.jpg (290x174, 7K)

Attached: omegaman4.jpg (450x269, 18K)

It doesn't trigger anybody. It just makes the left look like crybaby children

UK is following in France’s footsteps.

Attached: 6C1514FD-3AE8-4AED-85C8-A74DE546F457.jpg (948x780, 382K)

>being that triggered by another country's president

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

You're too busy dying to think.

>pays $20,000 for a joke a child would come up with
>not triggered
We have already won.

Maybe it is a symbol of White rebirth in the UK.

Attached: A96A21DB-8B6B-45CC-865B-E65A6A38C0F0.jpg (850x400, 60K)

I'm really embarrassed by this , the first time the most powerful man on the planet visits my home and a bunch of faggots try to ruin it with a silly balloon.
I'm really sick of the state of the uk

>left throws the perfect physical manifestation of their impotent, infantile rage up into the sky for the entire world to see, demeaning themselves, their capital, and their government in a desperate attempt to anger a man who is infamous for getting off on negative attention
Nah

Is it actually going to be "flown" directly over the parliament? Why the fuck would any statesman allow something like that, during a special visit? It's one thing to permit a "protest", but to allow it to be flown directly over parliament... what a joke

Ha-Ha-Ha

Brit-Fags used to call Americans "Yanks" or "Jack-Off's"...?

Now we can be... Birth Of A Nation - MAGA Yankers...

Yeeeeeee....Haaaaaaaaw....

Now Brit-Fags can be Muzz-Filth - Mongreoloid - BritFags...!

Nyuk...

Attached: flying groids.jpg (229x294, 11K)

Fight fire with fire... someone needs to make a Sadiq Khan balloon... it also needs to have a message or sumpin... maybe

"Protect Free Speech, Protect Free Memes, Only 1 of these balloons will offend somebody"

Attached: Dha_nsHU8AAldqx.jpg (1025x1025, 231K)

Hey Serbia, gonna start another World War?

khans head and the body of a pig

If you say so

Attached: 567757867867.jpg (1520x1361, 321K)

Nice bait.

100,000 helium balloons with bacon attached released down wind of London
>make London Haram Again

the butthurt of all these Mutts in this thread is priceless
>stay mad Drumpftards

Attached: MIGA guys MIGA.jpg (320x634, 53K)

You're lucky trump cares about his lasting reputation so much. I reckon he'd have told the uk to go fuck itself after khans statements otherwise. Same things going on here, trudeau is pathetically trying to oppose trump for social points, meanwhile trump is running out of patience. Our entire oil industry, which floats the whole country, is completely reliant on american refineries, and we're taking snidy shots at trump for good write ups on buzzfeed. Immature in the extreme

good idea man. This will trigger Mohammed.

None of us care. He lives in your mind 100% of the time. Only one of us is losing.

>Someone actually paid for this

And we're the ones who are triggered?

inb4 the balloon ends up in one of those english town's muslim pedophile rings.

Honestly the only time I think of Mexico is when I see another article about how many politicians have been murdered since September. Where are we now? Somewhere in the 140 range?

I get triggered when my lawn isn't 1.3 inches after you cut it Juan

>hey ladies! Let's build a giant balloon that mocks donald glumfpht! THAT'LL SHOW THE RACIST!
>*anybody says anything about their precious balloon*
>LOL TRIGGERED OVER A BALLOON DRUMPHFIES!?

Attached: 1530928792510.gif (628x1008, 425K)

I love telling this to my liberal friends.

Attached: asdasd.jpg (859x859, 156K)

Holy shit my sides are done

Attached: 6B7E6177-C87D-4690-A58A-332D49F5279E.gif (500x500, 256K)

Not triggers.
Just raises the question, if the right were as immature how exactly would that pan out?
I'm guessing pic related I could be wrong

Attached: slidefree.jpg (1200x800, 363K)