Why do other European countries refuse to work as hard as Germany?

Why do other European countries refuse to work as hard as Germany?

Attached: wörk.jpg (640x853, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

relbanks.com/top-european-banks/assets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we're not cucks

gEneTiCs lol

>Italy
>eew

Shut up lazy northerner

>inb4 efficiency

Attached: eHeZMZvMdHcdK6JshWYQG4PmPRtCYE4IxerIUY_WEcY.jpg (960x684, 97K)

You're either a bunch of liars or grossly incompetent.

They feel like they have something to prove.

Attached: ghIO8A8.jpg (2332x1756, 662K)

you just pretend to be hard worker , but you are one of the laziest with dutch.

Attached: 20180108_Hours_Worked.jpg (960x684, 91K)

Or maybe it's because your large economy is just a huge bubble made of the most advanced technology and millions of low skilled shitskin
and not because you actually work harder

Meds class sitting around their bars chatting or lying about outside their cafes smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee as 'work'.

They probably do about 45 minutes actual grafting a day and even that's pushing it.

this

We work harder than you but we work smart you just work

>germoney gibe monies
>hurr working most hours in eu
>being this dense

no wonder you're considererd a sandnigger. we should hand you back over to the mudslimes

And yet they do it better.
You don't see a pattern ?
Germans live for work, french work for a living. In french industry you will find 3 lads for a problem, in german industry one man will handle the problem and improve the whole production line.
French have better food, germans are better workers.

>implying sleeping on the job counts as working
Go back to fucking goats, you greasy greek bastard (and pay debts).

guiltmongered into exports meme subsidized by the common currency meme

I just remembered that when I went to germany for a student exchange we entered at 8am and went out at 12am with a 5 min break every 50' of lesson and a huge 30' break in the middle.
Instead we had school until 13:00am, no breaks between hours and only one 10' break in the middle.
You guys are lazy fucks

>should be hard worker
>actually a NEET with rich parents

i don't get it.

Look at the wasted space in that image!
Maybe they should make a new simulator game.

>Euro

Unironically, if you finally abolish Euro, the rest of Europe have to work harder and harder to compete.

iirc German union workers negotiated for a 28 hour workweek in the past year. My British econ professor would always refer to Americans as industrious and Europeans as lazy in example problems, and he said he was only half joking

This. Effiency is the keyword. Why work long if you could do the same in only half of the time?
Generally speaking: It doesn't matter if you study longer/harder if you don't learn anything.

they are just moving airs arround them.

Or maybe micro job is not counted as job in their country ?

Or maybe they do not have to slave job to get their welfare ? while your migrant are doing nothing so far bu raping yoru sorry ass.

>And yet they do it better.
>You don't see a pattern ?
>Germans live for work, french work for a living. In french industry you will find 3 lads for a problem, in german industry one man will handle the problem and improve the whole production line.
>French have better food, germans are better workers.

lol nah retard. 3 lads to manage the whole problem might be better than 1 lad to get submerged under the problem and want to get on every front.

Better to do a good work over 1 problem than messing with 3 because you think you have the capacity. there is stupid ingeeneer like that there too , most of time they finish with a burnout because they are retard.

also i'm worked in german pharmaceutics compagny , we beat them with the same machine ... , guess what , krauts have to paid the champs. get wasted mouche a merde.

Attached: OECD_Productivity_levels_2007.svg.png (1600x939, 92K)

There is no way France is that high lol

Attached: 1530860770798.jpg (832x624, 136K)

I am disappointed in Japan.

>It doesn't matter if you study longer/harder if you don't learn anything
Except for the fact that learning is not independent from the method you study with, because we're not robots who have absolute control over our minds

The German school system is facing lots of issues right now. It also doesn't help that Germans don't like change, so barely anything gets done.

>lol nah retard. 3 lads to manage the whole problem might be better than 1 lad to get submerged under the problem and want to get on every front.

That's what I'm telling you, the one german lad with his ordnung autism will fix the problem and see the whole painting while the french have an education of "c'est pas de ma faute c'est pas moi c'est pas ma responsabilité".

>also i'm worked in german pharmaceutics compagny , we beat them with the same machine .

heh jokes on you, me too. Which kind of machine ? Packaging ? Mixing ? Which service ? Which brandt ?

Germans are ahead in technology, industry. Don't worry you still have the tourism monopoly Pierre.

Attached: 95920773-e1501767078285.jpg (1800x1223, 292K)

>That's what I'm telling you, the one german lad with his ordnung autism will fix the problem and see the whole painting while the french have an education of "c'est pas de ma faute c'est pas moi c'est pas ma responsabilité".

All these person , even in france are well know to finish after fews month in burn out.
>>also i have worked in german pharmaceutics compagny , we beat them with the same machine .
>heh jokes on you, me too. Which kind of machine ? Packaging ? Mixing ? Which service ? Which brandt ?

None of your fucking business.

>German union workers negotiated for a 28 hour workweek in the past year.
Never heard of that. Germans work between 40 and 48 hours a week if you include part-time work, otherwise you will end up with 35 hours a week
If person A studies 10 hours and person B studies 1 hour, but both end up with the same education/learn process, then A studied harder but ended up with the same result.
Just because you study more, doesn't mean you learn more. Germans might study less, but they score higher results than italians. Pic related

Attached: 2015 Pisa.png (1200x1661, 650K)

It's not a question of laziness, as your charts proved the meds are working but in their own concept of work. The Fritz have aculture of work, they live through their work and by this I don't mean the stories between the colleagues or the slut of the corporation, I mean work, arbeit, no bullshits like the french, even the dichotomy workers-directors is 1 year light ahead of CGT/CFDT - Medef fight. Germans are efficient and will improve a lot faster than everyone else because as I said, they live for work.

Attached: 3465414643.jpg (571x1113, 157K)

>french, even the dichotomy workers-directors is 1 year light ahead of CGT/CFDT - Medef fight. Germans are efficient and will improve a lot faster than everyone else because as I said, they live for work.

explain why are there 7to 10% of them 7 to 10 milions of them doing shitty micro job ?

I think you are kraut cock sucker who ride an audi tdi who get broke half time and coast you a kidney everytime you go to repair it , but at least they offer you a coffee , this way the rape is less painfull.

TLDR the kraut abandoned their nuclear program to get back to coal , the picture you showed with their robot take weeks to repairs even for them with their technician when it's bugged out.

keep believing what you want shitskin , migrat to germany instead wasting your time there.

> while even italian material is more reliable than german one really make you think, KEK.

Germans are good with marketing their cars and thats all. You can pick any industry and France has the upper hand :
French banks > Deutsch Bank (is borderline bankrupt now)
French luxury > ? (Does Germany has any luxury brand at all ??)
Dassault >> ? ( Does Germany has any military aircraft at all ??)
EDF > ? (Does Germany has any nuclear industry at all ??)
The list goes on ... and we do it with the most inefficient politics and regulations you can imagine.

>Just because you study more, doesn't mean you learn more
I'm not claiming it's a direct correlation, what I'm saying is that it's incorrect to say that there's no correlation at all.
Take for example videogames, does difficulty exist? then what is it?
Any videogame can be speedrunned at double, triple or higher the average completion time, does that mean that difficulty is just an artificial concept that doen't actually exist?
No, it's just that we're not robots, we don't have complete authority over our minds and bodies and we need, for a good portion (not all) of what we're doing, use systematic methods like readind out loud, repeating the concepts, underlining important paragraphs, listen to the teacher during class, listen to recordings at home, reading other books on the matter, doing exercises, listening to a newly graduate student,..
Also you're comparing two genetically different people who have very different cultures, I'm not surprised they score differently

We don't have as many refugees to support.

Attached: 1508861040347.png (896x1284, 483K)

German cars 2018 aren't supposed to be the most reliable, but the most appealing, still being one of the most reliable tho. Japanese and koreans cars are well known top tier in this field but whatever Pierro.

>I think you are kraut cock sucker who ride an audi tdi who get broke half time and coast you a kidney everytime you go to repair it , but at least they offer you a coffee , this way the rape is less painfull.

What you think ITT looks worthless and pathetic, keep swimming in your cognitive crap while de germans improve critically their bioengeneering/AI/robot programs, thinking that the french tech is something other than a beautiful state propaganda pushed by Micron and the faggot Mahjoubi.

>TLDR the kraut abandoned their nuclear program to get back to coal , the picture you showed with their robot take weeks to repairs even for them with their technician when it's bugged out.

They didn't abandoned the nuclear program, they're litteraly ahead of ITER (which is a shame considering the amount of credits involved, french organisation at its finest) on the fusion technology.
Plus french nuclear powerplants are getting old, in 20 years we'll have to replace them all.... BY THE FUCKING E.P.R
WEW

>keep believing what you want shitskin , migrat to germany instead wasting your time there.

If France managed to do something with the potential we have we probably would've race in the german category.
Yet the republic and freemasons will rather talk about social justice and how we can integrate more africans.

Well I think that is nothing necessarily good, especially with a government that loves to abuse this sort of mentality.

waking at work or even sleeping isn´t producing anything, is it? when do lazy southeners understand that its not a meme.

>what is efficiency

keep in mind the ones on top have higher unemployment rates than the ones on the bottom
with workload more spread out, countries like Germany and the Netherlands can afford to work shorter average weeks per person while still remaining more productive as a whole

It's not about how long you work, it's about how much you get done.

Those average statistics fuck us because of our immigration. Here is the true potential of French in mathematics, the best students in hard sciences here are hardly matched except USA.

Attached: fields_percapita_572x432.png (572x432, 7K)

You have rather strange examples there.
>French banks
What french banks? Doubt there is much difference between all those german banks of which the deutsche bank is just one of many. Like Sparkasse, Volksbank and what not in comparison to french banks.
>French luxury
Like what? Wine and Frogs? Well last time I checked people are into german beer and I dunno bretzels?
>Dassault
You mean the Luftwaffe?
>EDF
nuclear industry? Well sure we got some nuclear plants, so I guess there is some industry there.
Doesn't change though that your examples don't tell much. Germany excels in selling chemicals, cars, parts of cars and other machinery.

Attached: germanyexports.jpg (1148x651, 169K)

>Japanese and koreans cars

Japanese just like german 90's reliable meme cars is finish.

Korean charge you as much bmw for their maintenance. indeed it's required to do a ultrasound bath every 60 000km monsieur.
keep draining you out for 7 years for useless shit.

>They didn't abandoned the nuclear program

yes they did and replaced it by coal powerplant.

>they're litteraly ahead of ITER

ITER is GTER now good job.

didn't know cadarache was in germany either.

also all this shit is coming from the soviet from the 60's-70's , so keep your mouth shut down mouche a merde.

TLDR their maglev is the failur just like the rest of their brilland engineering.

Attached: 24ypyb.jpg (478x350, 32K)

"Hard working germans" is a meme which has been false for at least two decades
Saged

For the same reason they refuse to commit suicide as fast. They're less neurotic than you, Hans.

cant wait until Trump pulls the troops from Europe, and ends NATO

Why don't the other European countries insist on their delusions as hard as Germany?

>cars, parts of cars and other machinery.

you mean thoses one made in pooland and in hungry ?

it's like 10% of the job down there , aerospatial/aeronautic/car parts.

and it might be as well the same in italy.

>german beer and I dunno bretzels

german luxes everyone.

yes you definetly right over everything. hon hon hon

And here kids, we have then common (((white))) american who defends its (((german)) heritage, in this case we can see him statin that the greeks only appear on the top of the graphic because they are lazy and sleep on the work... shut up you mongoloid, is it that hard admiting that greeks& other countries are hardworking and that the myth that the germans are the most hardworking people on the world is a lie? It isn't.. hardworking people isn't always a sign or a premisse for success, look at greece or portugal, we work hard, but receive shit, and get shilled everyday by the krauts..

This

Why do you work so hard at destroying your entire continent?

I'm dying , thank you for this

and what do you do? puke everywhere and spread STDs

Their work benefits their own country and their people

Our work benefits Germany, and we're getting sick of it

My ass you did, look at the 1980's average Japanese working man, THAT WAS HARD WORK. Sleeping under cubicles and shit...

Why continue to work hard when the elite are giving your earnings & country to shitskins?

Since gibs must be distributed equally by the current agenda it wouldn't make sense to do as much as Germoney.

because they need the "good goy" mindset
pls share with them

Bunch of cucks arguing about who works for mr.noseberg the hardest. Get a grip

Maybe its not your concern germanon, try to focus on your broken shitty country first and maybe you'll be able to have it up and working again one day.

> What french banks? Doubt there is much difference between all those german banks of which the deutsche bank is just one of many. Like Sparkasse, Volksbank and what not in comparison to french banks.

We have 3 large banks (Societe Generale, BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole) with worldwide operations, you just have Deutsche which is near bankruptcy.

relbanks.com/top-european-banks/assets

>Like what? Wine and Frogs? Well last time I checked people are into german beer and I dunno bretzels?
Hermes, Channel, Dior, Louis Vuitton ... Those brands are famous and export worldwide. I do not know a single German luxury company.

>You mean the Luftwaffe?
With Mirage and Rafale, we have some of the best aircraft fighters competing only with the US for exports

> nuclear industry? Well sure we got some nuclear plants, so I guess there is some industry there.
You have nearly 0 energy industry outside of coal and have to import a lot from our plants to make it all work.

> Germany excels in selling chemicals, cars, parts of cars and other machinery.
Yes you have a very good marketing of your cars which you can sell at a higher price than their value (not unlike Apple for phones). But French constructors like Renault compete well outside the high end range.

Not hating on Germany, but the German work efficiency meme is a bit tiring sometimes.