New Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

>What would the system be like?
A proper federation, not unlike current B&H. Every state will have a head that will represent the state, but there will be an elected head of the "Yugoslav" state to ceremonially represent the union internationally. Each state should have its own national guard for defence rather than one federative army, but the economies should be so intertwined that war would be impossible with eachother (kind of like the EU with France and Germany and whatnot). Speaking of which, Slovenia and Croatia would not be allowed in the EU and NATO (policy of international neutrality should be pursued)

Islam should be outlawed for obvious historical reasons, but Catholics and Orthodox Christians should be allowed to practice without any disruption (there were restrictions in some communist countries on how they could follow their faith, not sure if it applied to Yugo at the time).

Borders would be strict for immigration, though tourism would be permitted for the free Croatian coastline bucks $$$. Economy should be focused on staying as self sufficient as possible for the upcoming racewar (investments in manufacturing, construction as well as in the service sector).

just a bit of my autistic 2 cents. could have fucked up some historical parts, but the rest should hold up.

>also what would you do with kosovo?
Invade.

Attached: flag_yugoslavia___state__alternate_history__by_yamalama1986-d89xfsp.png (960x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAeZPiZbpvw
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/190019/serbian-choir
youtube.com/watch?v=u56OusNnEFU
youtube.com/watch?v=isghi5qK4U0
youtube.com/watch?v=VMT50KhLlRw
youtube.com/watch?v=4MALCnDvapg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish all yugoslavs would be bros

Davaj Kruna pichka ti mother

Attached: NJ.K.V.AleksandarII[1].jpg (1366x1742, 135K)

>Islam should be outlawed for obvious historical reasons
How do you realistically deal with the millions of muslims then?
Do you really believe they want to be part of a federation that outlaws their religion?

we should make effort to unite all serbian lands
fuck yugoslavia, fuck you drugosrbijanac

Attached: london_treaty.png (800x655, 215K)

Back when the proper Serb state was formed after the Berlin congress millions of muslims and Turk mixers were expelled
However Bosnia was still under Austrian rule so that's why they remained a majority there

>chopping Vojvodina in half
>full of Croats and B*sniaks
>Even more Albanians coming from monkeydonia
Shiggy diggy

Islam was never outlawed however.
You're looking at it the wrong way. You don't outlaw shit, because that gives it underground appeal. You destroy it from the inside out.
Do like the jews, and be successful.

Yep, I agree
Maybe ship them off to Swedish Caliphate when it declares independence

TO JASENOVAC WITH YOU

ZA DOM

Nah that's just wasting manpower in an already dwindling population.
Muslims might be causing problems in the west right now, but I have a feeling it's going to work out for them in the long term.
Case in point, most western "muslims" who've lived there all their lives don't know a first thing about islam. Influx of new fundamentalists upsets that, but if the inflow is stopped, they're going to become docile eventually.

>Take back Kosovo,
>Allow economic growth
>disband the US-NATO mil base
>Get leaders (not like that fish faced fuck we have right now) who actually care for the people.
>???
>PROFIT

So many young people are leaving Serbia because there are no jobs. I mean take the bridge between Kosovo for example, shiptars look richer than the Serbs that live there.

Throw NATO / UN-KFOR or whoever the fuck is there on Serbian lands out and rebuild the country again.

Shiptar land is actually boosting up its army, even though they are a land of drug runners.

Thats it for me.

And take back Montenegro, those faggots joined NATO FFS.

Reminder that Croatia has more Jews then Serbia despite being much smaller population

You say that like it's simple. We could call out the bluff, but even if there's no armed repercussions it wouldn't be worth all the sanctions and political fallout for generations to come.

tell me about your 7,000 Jewish chetniks, gypsies and other volunteers. Yugoslavian administration was more Jewish than Ante’s hookup bang list

They would be kicked out

I want Dalmatian flag there

>Blue and Gold

Hercegovina is integral part of Dalmatia after all.. fucking BiH stealing our clay.

Attached: dalmacija.jpg (194x259, 12K)

Much smarter to just play game of attrition until they pull out willingly
They aren't here to defend Albanians but their economic interests from the resources in south Balkan
Defeating shiptar army won't be a problem, pic related
Glup si

Attached: Analbanians.jpg (2800x3072, 1.8M)

Nikad Jugoslavija
/thread

That is why we need to rebuild the country economically first. It was easy for say Chechnya or even Iraq / Syria because they have so much fucking oil, they can just use the money to rebuild it.

I loved how some idiot just melted 2,000 T-55 tanks because Serbia was going to get a 100 new T-90s that NEVER came.

I remember a friend saying this, he was Serbian ofcourse, he said 'They are the invaders and one day they will have to go back, might take 100 years, but they will leave and Serbia will be free again".

Serbia survived for so long under Turk rule, I dont think NATO is even doing anything like what the Turks did.

I dont doubt defeating the Shiptar army, my concern is when they bring the NATO air force to fight again. It was just spiral into WWIII and Serbia would be blamed again like in WWII.

Ex Yu is on the path of suicide, all former republics want to join the EU. This means Germany is importing our youth and exporting sub par consumer products.
Furthermore, after the war all public owned enterprise was privatised by criminals.
This is the future we chose and there is no going back now.

There is so much truth here, it hurts to accept it.
Its not the outside enemies but the enemies inside that are destroying Serbia.

Battle of Kosare is testament to the WILL of the Serbian people.

It's not over until last of us give up.

Fuck off with the defeatist attitude.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EAeZPiZbpvw

>I dont think NATO is even doing anything like what the Turks did.
Bond Steel was once called the "European Guantanamo bay"
Still, you're correct, waterboarding and anal hydration pales in comparison to what Turks did

And war is no stranger to these lands, Belgrade was razed 44 times

this

I'd like Yugo to get back together also but a lot of people need to realize that right now the chances of Yugoslavia getting back together are the same as Arabia being pagan again. Every ex yu country has a major natality problem and everything is owned by criminals who got in power during or right after the war and their families

>Islam should be outlawed for obvious historical reasons, but Catholics and Orthodox Christians should be allowed to practice without any disruption
Christians are massive cucks, most of the problems you are having in Europe is because of christfags and their shit policies. Enjoy your niggers, Mehmet.

Kick them out and destroy their monuments

>Serbia
> not sucking Jewish dick for ever
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/190019/serbian-choir

Yes, exactly. They arent committing genocide on the populace like the roaches.

You know Serbians are one of the best people I know, they are resilient AF. Really hurts to see their homeland get fucked like this.

nah ((they)) spent 10 years trying to burn the Balkans, doubt they'd just let it go.

India doesn't recognize Kosovo, so they get to be on the based countries list
Hurry up and become a superpower so we can kick mutts out of here

this, but ban every religion

Brother the way things are, if US tells the government to "recognize" kosovo, they would in a second.

They stopped buying oil from Iran because Haeley came over and said stop.

This country needs to be balkanized / nuked.

No superpower here brother, we live like shit here. I am not even one of the religious majority so they will come after me in some years too.

religion made croats bosniaks and serbs retarded

Nikada

Neka pati koga smeta Hrvatska je prvak svijeta !

Going back to join you shitskins would fuck up our sport success and we wouldn't gain anything economically

Za Dom Spremni

i guess you never met Croatian catholic church...

or the Serbian orthodox church.....

Borderline almost not even supporting the bible over the nationalistic tendencies.

You're a fucking retard. Half of your "country" pretends to be war veterans for the gibs sucking the budget dry, the other half is emigrating.
>b-but muh football
This is why I think if we ever had a Yugo again we should keep seperate FA's like the UK. To put retards like you in cages.

this sounds like a great idea, but the muttnited states of israel will just crash and burn it and bomb the entire balkans back to the stone age.

Attached: fightanddieforisrael.jpg (284x177, 11K)

this sounds like a great idea at first*

Well Wahabism came to Bosnia and so did advisors from some NATO nations, Croats got full NATO support with the pope himself calling for the killing of Orthodox Serbs, and for the whole time, Serbs were trying to keep it all together.

I love how Bosnians go - we fought Serbia with this rifle from WWI or we didnt have anything. You had mujahids fighting for you from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine to name a few. They all came to fight because of " religion ".

All of this is coming from a Sikh.

I am getting fucked in my country because of religion too lol.

SPREMNI

SRBE NA VRBE!
youtube.com/watch?v=u56OusNnEFU

lol reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=isghi5qK4U0

yes, and that's why it should be banned

hello Tonibler Bin Shqiptari Moxammed, cleaning toilets in Russia again?

Attached: alboshits9.png (2160x7680, 2.17M)

How many Serbs have to be killed by Croats, assimilated or expelled for retarded Serbs to get the memo that Croats are their greatest enemies?
How many Yugoslavias have to appear and how much does Serb ethnic and national territory have to get smaller in order for Serbs to stop dreaming about "brothers" and "fellow Yugoslavs"?

>that title

Die.

>Hercegovina is integral part of Dalmatia after all

Croatian_education.jpg

Odjebite jugoviči

Oh hey look it's the butthurt Serb living in Croatia
Don't you have Informer articles to write?

serbia is massacred, will never rise again

way too much irreversible damage done on way too many levels

...think big

Attached: Ancient_balkans_4thcentury.png (1113x845, 88K)

Protip: "Yellow house" is a meme

Actual organ harvest and smuggling business was going on in the only facility equipped to handle such business: Bondsteel Base

Yellow House report by Dick Marty was a warning.

not a mussie. I am from a "mixed" marriage between a Bosniak and a Serb, luckily both of my parents aren't religious at all and both sides of my family get along great. Shame that a thing like that only happens to a handful of families here now and the entirety of Bosnia. That's my reasoning for religion being retarded, at least for us south slavs

>How many Serbs have to be killed by Croats, assimilated or expelled for retarded Serbs to get the memo that Croats are their greatest enemies?
All of them. We have been trying to find Serbian fans yesterday all night long, but they all disappeared somewhere. Violence got really boring in football

and not the entirety of bosnia****

Yeah and HAARP caused the floods right?

Attached: pepe.png (529x419, 170K)

>Yellow House report by Dick Marty was a warning.
to whom?

I have seen religion destroy towns, cities and even countries brother. Made me an atheist but if I say I am an atheist, I get called edgy lol.

0 sense
0 relevance

Sorabos, quae natio magnam Dalmatiae partem optinere dicitur

Those are Royal Frankish Annals

If we drop by to Byzantine chronicles, they claim everything south of Cetina were Serb settlers, including Pagania, Zachlumia, Travunia.

A lot less Serbs were left after wars from 1912-1918 yet endured.

>How many Serbs have to be killed by Croats, assimilated or expelled for retarded Serbs to get the memo that Croats are their greatest enemies?

a good father always loves his son and fights for him, no matter how rebellious or brainwashed his son is

brainwashed janicari are not a new thing to serbs

wtf I love Catalonia now.

Not to go offtopic, but how is the freedom struggle coming along ?

Sorry to hear about your that. Pray that you do not live to see the times where you have to pick a side.
Mutts like you have historically been the worst butchers of their other, supressed identity.

>LARPing this bad

Oh, boy. Your "ironic" statement is soooo spot on, as is your meme.
Tell me, what are your findings and knowledge about it?

To those perpetrating it and organising it. You think that Israeli doctor busted in Cyprus had nothing to do with Kosovo drug trade?

This

pointing out that religion is a form of crowd control is now edgy apparently

You want lasting peace in Balkans? Then do what the Ottomans did. Full autonomy and patriarch/ organized society. Blood tax to establish a new army that will protect the Republic over anything else. Call it the Janissaries.

how can i be a mutt when bosniaks/croats are just muslim/catholic serbs or if serbs and bosniaks are orthodox and muslim serbs

What's your point Jovane?

I want Dalmatian flag, i don't care about the WE WUZING you are projecting

kys you basement-dwelling albanian subhuman

>Mutts like you have historically been the worst butchers of their other, supressed identity.
you should know

croats***

Janissaries were why the Ottoman empire got fucked
Imagine having an army consisting of well trained and well armed foreigners that got stolen form their families
Not a recipe for stability when there are no wars

hahaha, this is too true.

Religion was always for the masses and its not "spirituality". You need some pedophillic old guy telling you what to believe in lol.

Shiptar motherfucker.

genocide

he's not the same race
he's a special croat master race, basically superhuman
his last name ends in ić, he speaks only serbian language, but you don't know about his imaginary kings bro

go back to your mountain ways you old fuck

Janissaries were loyal... the Sultan was just angry that they had too much power and abolished them. Sure they got corrupted a lot in late periods but if you want to keep everyone together its a good idea to create a force that trancends nations and religions. Also LARPing as Roman Empire would give you unity points.

Based Ustashe Nigger

But they aren't.
Islam is the only thing that connects a Bosniak from Turkish Croatia, a slavicised Arnaut Bosniak from Sanjak, and a Bosniak from Podrinje, or a Hungarian descent Bosniak whose ancestors fled Hungary after liberation.

Muslim Serbs are an anachronism that died off in 1945, the same way Catholic Serbs died off with 1900.

The identities are political and ideological, not ethnic or linguistic.

>I want Dalmatian flag
I want absolute power AND a lightsaber.
The chances of obtaining them are equal.

I am not a mutt, you Greek-residing Yugoscum descendant.

You spout meme history.
Devshirm got cancelled in 1680.
Janissaries after that stopped being merit-based blood tax of smart and healthy Christians, and became a corrupt caste.

Serbs should be the last to belittle Janisarries.
People like Predojević, Sokolović, Hercegović, Mihailović etc. kept Serb identity strong despite being Muslims and loyal and capable servants of Sultan.

good for you, hajduče
the serb spirit dwells in you, even if confused atm

i was being sarcastic. I am well aware that the divides are religious and political. I just don't get why do you call me a mutt when both of my parents come from Bosnia, albeit "different" ethnic groups

Wasn't badmouthing them
But they were still a problem from the Ottoman perspective
That keeping of Serb identity was especially a problem

Kosovo is legitimate Romanian clay. Gib back.

>the Serb split

There is no split among the Serbs.
On one side there are Serbs.

On the other stand Serb enemies: Yugoslavs, Yugocommunists, Uniats/assimilated Serbs/Croats, Bosniaks, Montenegrins.
I ordered them by order of danger they present for Serbs currently.

They weren't. Serb and Albanian janissaries and vezirs were extremely capable and sustained Ottomans.
The problem with Ottomans is that they stopped being an inclusive multicultural Empire and started forcing Turkocentric and islamocentric crap, which led to corruption, nepotism and plotting, and significant lagging behind. They were actually far ahead of contemporary Europeans in administration and ruling ideas from 1400 to 1650

Why stop there?

Attached: 1516560764675.png (1438x845, 56K)

So basically they did the same thing Hungary did with Croatia causing a split.

Attached: 1531060709968.png (1668x1219, 354K)

spirit, not split
try again

We would unironically join CU if it means we can play at a World Cup desu

>youtube.com/watch?v=VMT50KhLlRw

Why did you have to kill? He literally dinju nufin.

Attached: pepe 1-05.jpg (580x563, 78K)

B&H really stepped up from selling cameras

No, this is a shit idea. We should do a federation with Greece, Macedonia and Montenegro.
Milosevic offered this to Greece and they did actually consider doing it back then.
We can't trust anyone but other Orthodox Christians, the others just want to exterminate us if they can.
Maybe Turkey can be a reliable partner in the future, but I see the West very negative.
Also being European is a gay fake identity. Fuck these perverts. I have nothing in common with them.

>"different"
They are different.
Your Bosniak family's descendants will hate your Serb family's descendants, and vice versa.
Mixed marriages and mutts are human tragedies.

Yes. Feudal entities can't be ruled with nationalist/supremacist principles.

And what of this "Serb spirit" (mythical entity) remains in a Yugocommunist mutt LARPing about Yugocommunism from Greece under meme Catalonia flag?

Milošević signed his death warrant and colour revolution when small Yugoslavia = Serbia+Montenegro applied for an Alliance with Belarus and Russian Federation in 1998/1999.

Funnily enough, the treaty was voted and ratified in Duma. But events in 2000 prevented it from happening.

Such irony. Milošević, an ardent Montenegrin Yugocommunist with USA banking background and erstwhile Western "guarantor of peace in Balkans" was so much cornered that he tried to push for Serb interests in the end.

And then the Serb fifth column got him.

Kinda like British puppet Regent Pavle was cornered and did the only thing possible by signing Axis Tripartite Pact, only to be couped by British agents.

So? It's still the correct direction. We must unify with Orthodox Christian nations and ally with Muslims against your kind.

here's a song for the nostalgic bastards among you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4MALCnDvapg

>your kind
"Serbian" diaspora living up to its reputation, I see. Some day, an executive order banning the use of Serbian identity and name outside of Serbia and Srpska will be signed.

There is no Orthodox Brotherhood. Serb and Russian Patriarch are on one side, everyone else is on the other. Ecumenical Patriarch is anatemised by Russian Orthodox Church for support to meme Estonian Orthodox Church and push for "Ecumenism". Recently, support to Ukrainian Orthodox Church and usurpation of ROC property in Ukraine, not to mention Macedonian Orthodox Church is causing further issues.

Have a look at it this way:
Georgia, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria are NATO or strictly pro-NATO Orthodox countries. Ecumenical Patriarch has been Turkish lapdog since 15th century.

i'm no mutt, and neither are you
there is big chance we can both be traced to the same woman that considered herself serb
your identity has been massacred and abused to rip you off your family and make you hate them
deep down you know it all, blood isn't water
our thoughts are in the same language, still today!
so your spirit is just fine, you have earthly problems, not spirit problems
or to put it more simply, you're just a brainwashed victim in denial

Don't worry about us, we are winning and so are all the Eurasian alliances like the SCO, which is the largest economic and military alliance in the world.
That's who will dominate the continent in the future. You go on and make Russians hate you more by having your celebrities celebrate fascism during the world cup.
You'll see what you get for that.

>there is big chance we can both be traced to the same woman that considered herself serb

The absolute state of Yugocommunist brainlets

>your identity has been massacred and abused to rip you off your family and make you hate them

I know my identity, am proud of it, and openly and explicitly called out my conformist relatives and family on it.

>so your spirit is just fine, you have earthly problems, not spirit problems
>or to put it more simply, you're just a brainwashed victim in denial

I am not a victim, yet. And I am doing everything I can to prevent myself from becoming a victim.