Rendering the ballon irreparable

>Buy or make darts
>Warp a cloth soaked in ethanol around it
>Hole so big it cannot be patched
>Enjoy

Attached: Sin título-min.png (7656x4304, 1.16M)

Burn it down

Kamikaze drone.

>Warp a cloth soaked in ethanol around it

Contact with the ruinous powers is heretical

What if the drone drops a dart flammable dart? A mini-AGM

Why, exactly? Why is everyone attempting to bring it down? Does it even matter?

Isn't a laser the laziest and easiest way to puncture a balloon?

For fun

The left think it's because the right is triggered. The right may in fact be triggered. However, we just wanna see what happens when this balloon they spent so much money on, get's rekt when they need it the most.

There are laser pens available that are so powerful they can ignite the heads of matches, one of them ought to do the job

I dont think 1 laser can penetrate the material, anyway maybe like 5 people with said lasers might do the work, anyway it sounds like the laser is expensive

The laser opinion is not popular. This an alternative. I like more the laser though

Dunno about cost but the device has been out for a few years so anything of a similar power yield will surely be cheaper by now

small long tube, small metal ball, powder from a firework.

Great idea, Spain friend. I hope someone takes note of it.

it's a principle thing. The left and the media think it's an important, so we shit on it. And it'd also be funny if it goes down, the more creative the more hilarious it'd be

Some Jow Forumsacks must do it, I really want to see the big ballon fall, will bring infinite keks

metalic tubes and balls are not allowed in bongistan if handled by brits, only muslims can wield anything that can be used as a weapon

must be an honour thing

I havent yet seen a right winger triggered by the big balloon, the discussion is always on the question of "what are they trying to accomplish with this"

Don't destroy it. You're just playing into their hand.
Vandalise it instead and make it look like that retard Boris

>right winger triggered by the big balloon
Destroying the balloon is what triggers the left

color the hair grey, make the circles around the eyes darker instead of brighter and spray paint "Sadiq Kahn" across the belly

I'll wire some money to anyone who does it

Yeah thats what we are aiming for

Transforming the balloon is more difficult than taking it down

Can't wait for it happening but this thread needs more bumps so Brits see it

launch cats at the fucker with a improvised trebuchet

Attached: c9dd9d87f72f72463a888522e707b820--cute-cats-funny-cats.jpg (498x723, 20K)

I doubt anyone would be able to pull that off, as the spaniard said taking it down would be hella way easier

It seems brits are on tea time

Cats will bounce off

This is the most practical idea yet

their claws would shred the fucker, or maybe use hamsters with sharp teeth?

Attached: 13162576f722143a84e16277780e688e.jpg (320x480, 8K)

Come on, we dont want cats dying in kamikaze warfare

Don't be a wussy
Bin that pussy

Destroying the balloon just plays into the lefts hand that the right get “triggered”

homemade crossbow?

Left thinks the right cares. What we care more about is that the left think we care about the balloon. Don't care about the baloon flying, I care about left feeling a misplaced sense of success. Can't let them have anything nice even if it makes them think we did care when we didn't. Really what we care about is them failing.

No, they will get triggered when is destroyed while we laugh. Everyone will realize that is us trolling them

Read this guy gets it

You can easily buy a crossbow, but the point is to damage the balloon with no potential for hurting anyone. Thats the reason the mirrors are good

Even stronger ones available now I think. Absolutely underrated plan and worth a shot imo

mirrors won't work , lasers won't work,
we need a bazooka

Lasers and kamikaze drone are the most feasable plans

Do they have sling shots in bongistani?

ITT: hey guys, pop our balloon so we can call you fascists

grow up dweebs

Can be patched

Attach knife to drone
Fly into balloon
???
Profit

>knife

You realize its in Bongistan right?

what else am I going to do?

Is this feasible though? how high will the balloon be flying?

Also lots of shills trying to derail this thread

inb4 we don't have a water license

Attached: 51GCqTL0pWL.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Do not bully cats, fucker

Is that Colombia's space program?

Attacking before it flies is the best. We know the location

The cat part is retarded but the trebuchet part isn't a bad thought

where?

Just shoot it with a gun.

Attached: 1499937016169.jpg (200x200, 9K)

If we know the location why hasn't someone gone out and wrecked it already?

Jfc tell me where and ill do it if im within a few hours

Just DIY a knife attached to a drone, Jesus

Have any of you ass hats thought of just flying a drone into it, you get to hid in a bush while you let those little propellers chew into it

Clearly not, the bottle got off of the ground in that image.

The balloon will be restricted to flying at a height of 30 meters.

Have a private jet?

Then is Mexico's space program, damn colombians, they are stealing our technology

You can fly the drone from like a mile away... It would just be easier with a drone with a camera

See

Kek

And

At this rate it’ll be funnier to just let it fly. A tangible model of leftist impotency and infantilism. Trump will barely even be in London. Destroying it will give the leftists what they crave - to feel like victims. Let it go up, unceremoniously fly then come back down so they can cheer such a pathetic and immature act while slowly realizing how stupid it really was.

The less acknowledgment the better, the whole point of it is to get a rouse.

A drone with a knife or a driller, the point is to take it doen while is on air so they wont be able to patch it up and fly the balloon again

Good point, if we could somehow recruit a Muslim in England they could just take it down with an AK free of consequence.

True but it would be pretty amazing to see footage of it on tv, one moment flying through the street, the next slamming into some building or the side walk as air forcefully expels from it, could probably give a few wankers concussions if nothing else.

>Let it go up, unceremoniously fly then come back down so they can cheer such a pathetic and immature act while slowly realizing how stupid it really was.

The left is incapable to aknowledge their own stupidity and pathetic acts, thats why the always come up with a cringe worth idea every week

how does a drone grab or drop something? robohand?

no fun allowed

Drone needs to be wearing a MAGA hat.

Need more detailed description

Not even attempt that, lefties would find a way to spin it and blame everything on Trump and white males

ACID ATTACK!

Use a liberal creation to destroy a liberal creation.

Well, assuming hydrochloric acid will eat the balloon.

Although fire would have a huge impact and melt the precious snowflakes.

Always remember KISS.. Keep it simple stupid.
A laser is the most practical and least illegal way of popping the balloon.
You'd likely only get charged with reckless public endangerment whereas a drone with pointy objects could be considered a terrorist weapon.

You can get pre built plug and play 15 watt CNC engraving lasers for $300 or you could go 60 watt or higher if you build your own CO2 tube setup.
Steel cuts at about 1500 watts. I would think the PVC or polyurethane would burn at 1/20th that wattage if you're within a couple hundred feet.

it would only die if you miss. I think best bet is launching laser powered kitties from a trebuchet.

That’s true, it definitely would be hilarious. BBC would probably run it non stop too. If only we could also get it blamed on reddt

30 meters and people are talking like you need a space programme to bring it down.

Most commonly available acids will not eat through plastics. Also could harm the public which we do not want to do.

>laser powered kitties from a trebuchet
this burger is into something

pic related is 15 watt engraver for about $400 USD. I don't know about bongistan loicenses though and if they're needed.

Attached: s-l225[1].jpg (225x225, 11K)

Nope. Didn't realize it was in bongistan

Where is the balloon going to be paraded and what day exactly? I know a guy who has a powerful laser he used to troll jews by pointing it at their heads from over 100m away. He could pop the balloon with it.

Careful. I got banned the other day, just for responding to a thread like this.

>HURR DURR FREEDOM FREEDOM USA USA USA
>Triggered by a fucking balloon

Freedom of speech goes both ways snowflake kiddies.

>Jow Forums bans

Lol. You must be new

I believe we're going about this all wrong. Let the liberals do what they're going to do. It's pure irony that they are going to parade a balloon of a baby throwing a tantrum. It's not like the balloon is going to convert conservatives into liberals. If anything, more silent majority folks will probably get fed up with the childish nature and become more active in the Conservative community.

Don't destroy the balloon. It's a beacon that screams "We have a child's mentality and still can't accept the facts."

But the sweet sweet irony.

Attached: 1530816379642m.jpg (1024x432, 123K)

why not one of these
when we were kids we used to hold these and point them at shit, if you're a pussy who's afraid of a few sparks you can even construct a a launcher with a handle for them with some tubes and tape

pretty sure they're still legal in the UK as well, albeit only at new years, but if one of you still has one lying around it'd work great

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

You are all retards. Blowing it up would just be spun as a terrorist attack and used (effectively) by the media to paint the right wing as a bunch of "terrorists"

It would be better to make a float of a characterized stereotypical mudslime depicting the mudslime sadiq khan. Then watch as they all go apeshit and call it "Raysis" when it's literally just copying their political stunt. This would redpill more normies into seeing how batshit leftards are.

I know it is in Nolfolk now but where will it be paraded?

>can't accept the facts."
nobody is saying Trump isn't the president. They are merely saying he's a fucking disaster, a liar and a retard. Which is all true.

My guy! If it goes down by laser on thursday you know who did it.

Attach a butcher knife to a drone and kamikaze it.

Bongs probably have trouble buying lasers that are bigger then tiny 1/4W ones, just like us Aussies.

At least you could take a day trip to somewhere to buy one internationally from UK.

Any ideas on taking out the tethers... let it fly free