Why cant we be friends

why cant we be friends

Attached: russia.jpg (355x222, 7K)

to befriend russia is to ask for a knife in the back

Says the fucking Anglo

Attached: 1530204419973.jpg (400x607, 103K)

because katyƄ, kurwa

that happened years ago kurwa

yeah but they never even apologized

In 2011

>merijew
>breaking numerous contracts with russia
>spying on his allies
>literally builing kill switches in their Electrical infrastructure
>literally prepared to send his allies to the stone age with millions dead should they not appease him
>talking about loyalty

Attached: 1530733757731.png (480x296, 194K)

Communists really do fuck up everything

they killed my great grandfather

because pissland is a shithole and nobody cares about it and nobody wants to be friends with pissland

Attached: Poland_for_the_Poles_England_for_the_English_and_the_Poles.jpg (227x222, 12K)

This.

Nothing Russia had ever expanded into turned out good or beneficial for the native population.

Well the Jews are going to attack Poland then Russia. Christian nations are just unacceptable apparently. So you better make friends.

We can
Especially against European Caliphate

if he was so great why did he get himself killed??

i think you got that all backwards, mr zio mutt, mr syria mr isis. fuck off you kike sucker.

because poles are backstabbing scum, same as mutts. you are both of the same whore mother

Germans bootlicking Russians, I guess fear can be passed down to generations. Don't worry krauts the Russians, just like Germany itself, has no use for Germans.

Like you backstabbed the Soviets after double-teaming Broland, leaving half of Europe to fall under communism because Sudetenland and half of Poland wasn't enough for you?

If you look at it objectively, you'll see that the only obstacle are the media and your politicians spreading Russophobia. Of course, being in NATO and deploying missile defense shield where missiles can be replaced with offensive mid-range nukes (and nobody will know what's truly inside there except the shield's owners) doesn't help either.

>muh katyn
just 20 years before that, at least the same number of Russian soldiers died in Polish camps (they could have easily set them free instead of letting them starve / rot there)
yet, I bet nobody in Poland knows anything about that

When you think about it, topics like Katyn massacre do not matter at fucking all, neither these days, neither in context of much bigger happenings like WW2. It's just a material selected to keep that Russophobia going in Poland. There are similar legends and strategy in the Baltics, in Ukraine, everywhere where west or the likes of Soros' NGOs have some control.

Not to mention, Russians do not care about Poland as much as Polish care about Russia, simply because Russian media and politicians barely mention the country (only sometimes in the context of NATO shenanigans or removal of memorials). Why would they hate Poland?

oh the irony, Id agree if it wasnt a fucking cunt kraut flag, you are ten times worse faggot