With your knowledge about our history and current events...

With your knowledge about our history and current events, to what period of time would Jow Forums go back in time and what would you change?

Attached: B2196D4E-69EF-465E-9504-10E75B9217A6.png (392x121, 74K)

Kill Frederik Nietszche

1981: successfully assassinate Reagan.

business in the front, party in the back

Go back to first 2 human beings on Earth. Shoot them both, then myself.

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS...

go back in time to the stone age and kill all the men and fuck all the women, then go forward in time 20 years and kill all my sons and fuck all my daughters, then again one more time with my grandchildren, then back to the present to see how much better the world is.

2011 and buy bitcoin. When I get back use my billions to fund the ethnostate.

Late 1941 to tell Hitler to give up his plans to invade Russia.

1965. Kill everyone associated the the immigration act

1963: Prevent the Kennedy assassination.

I wouldnt. I would simply document all of human history and then show the world the truth.

ANd if all else fails, travel to future and obtain high tech weapons and then rule this timeline myself.

Impressive...

Attached: 54cc6c75897be_-_schermata-2012-05-19-a-20-16-34-share.jpg (480x240, 23K)

Go to stone age and kill every neanderthal

I'd strangle a young Gavrilo Princip to death in an alleyway.

Go reclaim the territory lost in talvisota and hold the line there and not actually invade Soviet territory during jatkosota.

I would go to WW2 Era and make sure Hitler won.

Provide Confederate Army with detailed yankee battle plans for next 4 years. Sit and watch south burn down washington DC and lynch Lincoln

Attached: f728ea41477b808e92db0d1cc7939437.jpg (450x450, 45K)

This. It would change the entire history of the world for the better.

Tell Hitler that Goerring is a fucking idiot and druggie

You would end up with a whole bunch of retarded flipper babies

no hand-rubbers at least.

How are you going to finance this operation? Kind of difficult to move money backwards in time

This. It would stop the banker instigated WWI that lead to the destruction of nation states we are witnessing today.

You forgot the part where you have to cash out your internet funny money

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

>push it to the limit

The spring of 1944. I will tell my great grandfather to sell all his properties and businesses and move to a neutral country like Switzerland or Spain, because the commies are going to win the war. Alternatively I will go to Germany in 1939 and help dem Krauts win the war.

>great grandfather
>1944

My great-grandfather was in WW1. I feel old.

966 BC
Sabotage plans for Solomon's temple so that it's in the shape of a swastika from above.

the OP's parents so I would never have to read this thread

Be my age now and go back to the late 30's/ master German language/ move there before 1939/ ingratiate myself to hitler so to get his ear/ explain to him how things are going to unfold and that he must not invade Russia. Also, forget about wasting energy in Africa, BTFO England and get it over w bc they're never signing a treaty.

Change world forever

Oh, and tell him to actually kill 6mil this time around

The assassination of Archduke Franz was planned.
>Drive around in an open topped car in a city full of Serbs during a Serb holiday
>Get a bomb thrown at you but keep touring the city in an open topped car
>Driver gets lost
>Get shot to death
>How could this have happened?

Regardless the black hand wouldn't have stopped their attempts to provoke a war and rising nationalism would have ensured that a conflict would have eventually have been kicked off in the Balkans, which due to the system of treaties would have started a war. Odds are all you would do is delay the war a few months or years which would likely slant the war even more against the central powers as Russia was industrializing pretty rapidly particularly in terms of infrastructure while Austria-Hungary and Italy seeing the decline of Austria and rising power of Russia may either leave the triple alliance before the war or declare neutrality (even if the war is defensive Italy has nothing to gain as its main strategic aims are in territories controlled by Austria) and join the war on the side of the Entente sooner. Meanwhile the Ottoman Empire without German aid during the first world war to revitalize it after losing nearly all of its European and African holdings over the course of two years may end up declining completely.

>Be my age now and go back to the late 30's/ master German language/ move there before 1939/ ingratiate myself to hitler so to get his ear/ explain to him how things are going to unfold and that he must not invade Russia.
>Hitler doesn't invade USSR
>USSR builds up in peace
>USSR invades Germany in 1944 with a fresh trained officer corps and a massive modern army

>BTFO England
Hitler had no means to defeat Britain. Ignoring how the Battle of Britain and the U-boat blockade were impossible for strategic and industrial reasons operation Sea Lion would have been a suicide mission that simply would have resulted in hundreds of thousands of German soldiers being killed and captured.

The only winning move of WW2 was for Hitler not to start it. The biggest lesson of WW2 as far as warfare goes is that modern wars aren't decided by strategy or logistics so much as simple industry, and willingness to fight. Germany lacked the industrial might to achieve any of its strategic aims, it couldn't starve Britain when the US was building convoy ships faster than the Germans could sink them, the British were producing aircraft too quickly for Germany to win the Battle of Britain and they were too tied up with air and land production to begin a project to create a surface fleet capable of surpassing the Royal Navy. When it comes to willingness to fight Germany simply couldn't force Britain or the USSR to submit, such industrial shortcomings could have been less of an issue with a decisive victory but Germany could achieve no such victory that would force either of them to submit.

Go to the arguments about the constitution and explain what will happen. Make sure they enshrine property as a right and convince the south to give up niggers and ship them back

Give the president a documented account of observed timeline for common potholes that can be avoided they can hand down