Full integration immigrants

How would you feel about immigrants that integrated 100% into your country and culture to the point they associate its heritage and values over anything of their own race like Demoman from TF2?

Attached: zxzx.jpg (564x717, 74K)

Fuck off we're full

It's irrelevant cause muslims refuse to do it.

However the ones that do this, are loved. Examples are sikhs.

Attached: europeislostjI.jpg (1440x1646, 247K)

I don't want them to integrate, I want them disintegrate

poo in loo

>How would you feel about immigrants that integrated 100% into your country and culture to the point they associate its heritage and values over anything of their own race like Demoman from TF2?

Only possible if they look like the rest of the population and have similar behavior at a brain level. Any "visible minority" will always fail to integrate because it is so easy to see even minor behavior patterns in them.

This is why a qt Polish girl can move to america as a loli and be 100% american in mind and perception by the time she is an adult, but niggers have lived here for centuries and never integrated.

The beauty of a race matters to the point where all the darker a country's population, the poorer and the lighter the richer.

> White
fine
> Nonwhite
remove

They don't do it though, and it is not part of any of the pushes for migration. If it was a requirement, that would be slightly different but we all know it isn't the aim and will never happen.

This. Its so easy. American blacks who integrate are obsessed over here.

I'd still be against them. I'm sick of looking at non whites.

I mean if all things are equal like you seem to suggest I wouldn't care. Anyone who says otherwise is irrational.

>How would you feel about immigrants that integrated 100% into your country and culture
They need to go as well. Usually, when they have kids, the kids - in rebellion - identify with the parents abandonded culture.

That's why in the UK, all those Islamic terror attacks were carried out by 2nd and 3rd generation Pakis. The dad may have founded a little shop, watched the Proms and the Test Cricket and drank Yorkshire Tea, but it made no difference because their children became just as bad as those 1st generation migrants who didn't integrate.

Have you ever talked to a white liberal? They are insufferable. Blacks usually dont talk down to me. But these fucking cat ladies talk to me like a child for not supporting hillary.

This.
now you know what race-mixing is about

It’s. It about integration. It’s about not being a criminal or having a criminal mentality, keeping your neighborhood clean, teaching your kids values and not to say “nigga” every other word, and to not vote commie democrat.

Unfortunately, 99% of immigrants can’t handle the above.

>However the ones that do this, are loved. Examples are sikhs.
They don't "integrate". They come from a naturally submissive country.
>inb4 le based poo wearing a kilt

Are they white and intelligent?

>integration
>not being a criminal
What a race to the bottom.

Refusal to integrate is the whole problem. Immigrants that escape whatever shithole they were in insist on bringing the shithole culture with them.
You don't hear from those that integrate correctly because there are rarely any problems with them.

are they european?

lol, that's where the bar is: not behaving like a prehistoric savage. and most lefties would argue that's even too high an expectation, and they're probably right.

If the numbers are low, sure. But in every Western country the number of immigrants is too high even if every single one integrated perfectly.

They won't integrate. Look at Gyppos. They had more than 500 years to integrate and are still unemployed, hold he highest crime rates and are responsible for the most hineous crimes (like raping a mentally challenged underage girl, ramming her with a car several times and burning her alive on a dumpster) and still keep their culture with special treatment by the law (like allowing underage marriages).

That said, I'd still think it's a travesti to have foreigners fully integrate. Very specific individuals can be alright or even comical (like the japanese guy that sings folkloric spanish songs) but it's not desirable, specially en masse.

This.

Reminder tf2, squad, and old quake are the only acceptable games

>that said, I'd still think it's a travesti to have foreigners fully integrate. Very specific individuals can be alright or even comical (like the japanese guy that sings folkloric spanish songs) but it's not desirable, specially en masse.

I fully agree. If immigration had been kept very low, every foreigner that comes would have actually been an enriching individual or something like that.

Its also a bit of a paradox: you want the foreigners to integrate and blend in but why would most foreigners erase their identity for somebody elses sake?

Again, had immigration kept being at very low levels the few Muslims or Arabs that would inhabit your country could have been an interesting addition. Now it is all just a mess.

Thirded.