How many of you have actually formed your own opinions and not just parrot shit from other people?

I don't mean "haha bro, niggers and jews xD!" as your own opinion btw.

I'm talking about reading up on material, observing the world around you, and coming to conclusions yourself, free of influence of a narrative from articles or of a spokesperson, doesn't matter if it's left or right.

Are you an individual, or a puppet of someone else's talking points?

Attached: the face of a cuck.png (457x382, 255K)

This is why I dislike YouTube celeb fanboys

>free of influence of a narrative from articles or of a spokesperson
That's why I come to Jow Forums. The anonymity ensures that ideas are only accepted and rejected on their merits.

And it's no coincidence that Jow Forums's general views (yeah yeah, not one person) are the ones able to withstand direct assault. They've been forged in the fires of reason and truth

>reading up on material etc
This is, in itself, a form of "parroting shit from other people", genius.

You aren't smart and you aren't special. Literally everything you think, every conclusion you come to has already been made by someone else.

I don’t read the news so I don’t have anything to parrot. I see some headlines on here or drudge and then shitpost about it with my limited knowledge. Short run politics is very entertaining but I only take the long run seriously. It’s not healthy to be so involved with day to day headlines anyway. All I really know is that niggers and jews usually do suck anecdotally and statistically

From my perspective, he's a closet communist who wants the U.S. to retreat back into the womb of the ideology that birthed the post liberalism he rails against. He just wants a second shot at the full blown communist america he wanted.

Where did those people get it from, then?

Allah

Me

>Things that newfags believe

Ofc I create my own opinions.
For instance,
Atheism, doesnt exist. I mean, prove its existence.
The concept itself is a shitty concept as it doesnt understand what it is, it is against.

Forming opinions is extremely difficult. At all times I am aware of the most obvious point of views within a specific context. Each one comes with their own benefits and drawbacks. In order to form a conclusive opinion, you have to know what you really want to achieve both in the largest and smallest scale possible. Who possibly could answer that?

I like 99% of what he says. I’m still in favor of the white ethnostate. That’s peterson’s blindspot.

Attached: 937485B5-9717-4040-812B-014CC1359556.jpg (357x450, 73K)

>prove the existence of a concept advocating for the non-existence of another concept

How many layers of delusion are you on?

>I like 99% of what he says.

That's his shtick. He tells you things people on both left and right want to hear. He is an attempt to subvert the rising fire in your nation and redirect to more familiar and benevolent (for (((them)))) purposes

Holy shit dude.
That is an amazing reply.

Do you know what gods are?
If you do not know what gods are, how then can you say they do not exist or that you do not believe in em, first you must figure out what gods are, before you can say they dont exist or they are not worthy of belief.

Yes. I grew up around Jews, both students and staff in school, and by the time I was 7 years old, I realized they were vindictive, petty, dishonest little worms who decide in advance who's going to win and lose in their faggy little game. The only people who like Jews literally don't know them. Including Jews.

So let’s use peterson to lead normies to the redest of pills

Attached: 4DB0DFFC-940A-4CD2-8976-EF35838435A5.jpg (724x1024, 88K)

As you see, the same argument can be used to "invalidate" both theism and atheism. The problem is that by retorting to it you aren't moving anywhere.

His goal is the exact opposite. Make enough sense and share enough knowledge to demotivate people from searching for more.

Peterson accidently feeds normies to the fire. How ironic. I can take all his personal advice, but it doesn’t change my Anglo master race DNA one bit.

>His goal is the exact opposite. Make enough sense and share enough knowledge to demotivate people from searching for more.

That’s where we come in.

I don't take advice from people who work in academia, period.

Let’s take all the things from peterson that help make strong white men and dump the rest.

What is pol’s 12 rules for life?

1. Around blacks, never relax

He’s pretty anti academia

I like to think I take in a wide amount of sources but the opinions I form are my own. It is a question I often ask myself (as should everyone else should be asking themselves as well)

I get excited when I am reading a new source and i find an opinion I formed on my own being repeated in something.

2. Do not consume (((legacy Media)))

3. Take the iron pill

Have a large white family

99% of the words that come out of my mouth are my opinion. I can remember several occasions when I've been subject to ridicule due to my opinions, these have ranged from

>this meme thing isn't funny it wont catch on

only for the exact same retard to post le epic 9gog memes about 2 years later. All the way through to political opinions that turned out to be true.
The world doesn't want to hear anything that will highlight it's lack of scope, insight or intelligence, god help you if you do.

There's a difference between reading, comprehending and forming to reading, reguritating.

If you can't answer "why" on your opinion without saying "because X said so" then you are just reguritating

Me. I purposefully avoid reading and talking to anyone just in case I pick up silly stuff.

5. Always replace “white guilt” with “white achievement”

qft
>I'm talking about reading up on material,
>free of influence of a narrative from articles
op is a nigger, a snowflake and probably a traitor to his country

Attached: 1530854560582.jpg (500x568, 106K)

6. Eat a keto diet

7. The jews did 911

8. Give your heart to Christ

Try psychedelics, never consume alcohol or weed

But my own personal opinions were faulty and led me to a life of pain and regret. This is why I'm following this man's words now.

Your ancestors were raped repeatedly by Mongolians that's why you look all fucked up. Your female ancestors moaned in pleasure as tiny asian dick seed was spilled into their wombs.

10. Get a stem degree

Finns are based and honorary whites

Anyone who lives around blacks has formed an opinion about them and discovered that they are a sub-species or Nigger

Attached: 9E196097-5C8D-46E3-9AA7-ED0E01F24290.jpg (498x483, 64K)

11. Get a dog, walk it at 3Am, ponder the meaning of life

Came to be a christian antisemitic Nationalist with the help of a few heavy doses of 5-MEO-DMT Ayahuasca and some wild as fucking trips. Don't know if you fags wanna acknowledge that but can't really get more free than having your ego and ingrained thought patterns stripped from you.
Atheist Leftist before that btw.

Attached: IMG_20180702_032548.jpg (1359x945, 1.51M)

I am not saying they are not. Mongolians clearly had some bad-asses in their blood lines.

12. Always help your white brothers.

2. Pet all friendly looking dogs

3. Spin it to win it.

Yes, they were the real “evil nazies”

Everyone bases their perspectives on the learning of others, synthesized with their own knowledge and experiences. Nobody comes to their own conclusions, unless you live in a cave alone. But then you wouldn't survive if you didn't watch someone and learn how to survive.

This is a good list

Damn
> 777

Attached: 1530938748732.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

autism

Attached: 179590000.jpg (481x467, 72K)

Leaf

lol so situational advantage is purely bloodlined? GTFO with your uneducated I can't think beyond a simple idea ass

>I'll be the only one who's gonna think like this
unless you think that the chicken people are the guys controlling the lizard people thats controlling the jews that controlling the world then no, you are only parroting someone somewhere that already thought of your original opinion.

you're pretty naive

this right here
they certainly are a subspecies, fucking live with one for 3 months...as a roommated, anyone who hasn't and calls for equality is a fucking retard.

>As you see, the same argument can be used to "invalidate" both theism and atheism. The problem is that by retorting to it you aren't moving anywhere.
No you see, it was a amazing answer cause you are so close to understanding what gods are.

Such as believing having repeating numbers at the end of a get indicates a divine intervention. Also that a race war or civil war is imminent.

This is true.

JP saved my life. And I don't give a shit what OP thinks about that. Just glad to be back on track.

spoken like a true summerf4g
now it'll take you YEARS of your life to realize that "enlightenment" doesn't put food on the table. Good luck kiddo, and stop bragging about tripping, it's not a fucking talent.

As long as you still support the ethnostate

fantastic retort faggot. you really are one the free thinkers that OP describes. how did you ever come up with that one?
>imagine replying to yourself 13 times because nobody else will
I bet you laugh at your own jokes

i've had simular opinions since elementary. They have changed some but are basicly the same. I have picked up a very mild form of antisemitism from here and for good reasons but not "gas all kikes" and I don't think they are responsible for all shit like som retards here think

It’s ok leaf.

you're 12, aren't you?

Attached: 1501016470498.jpg (638x558, 64K)

I have spend pretty much ~26 years of my life without sharing my opinion in public because I didn't feel like I really had enough information to be a judge to most of the topics. I was always baffled how my peers were very opinionated and always sure of their beliefs, whereas I've always had my doubts. Now I'm 30 and after a lot of reading and researching I finally feel that my views have solidified and I could defend my points, though my beliefs are probably shared by ~2% of all the Poles.

Attached: k.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

I formed my opinion of him when he said something along the lines that all or most of his friends were Jews(gee, wonder why he's looking out for them, clearly biased opinion) and when he admitted that he put his daughter on anti depressants.

That's like saying, "Sorry Jesus, I'm not taking any advice from some Jew."

so what hapend on these trips that made you racsit and antisemitic?

>green text story would be nice

I can tell you haven't been here long. This place is shit and full of morons. I'm not being ironic.

>free of influence of a narrative
>Jow Forums's general views are the ones able to withstand direct assault
If you take seriously everything that pol spouts out and parrots, and call yourself "redpilled" afterwards, you are doing it wrong.

>brainlet Peterson boy
>how many of you goys actually form your own opinions.
>excuse me the new Peterson book/video is out and he needs to tell me how to function as a human being.
Shoo shoo faggot.

Attached: 1530993801543.png (962x630, 36K)

I've been off and on on here since ca 2012.
5-MEO-DMT is not a simple (((LSD))) or shrooms trip. Nothing and I mean nothing can prepare you for this. And I stopped taking drugs alltogether after that anyway bro.

Attached: IMG_20180626_0554112.jpg (720x960, 189K)

There's this thing called autonomy and reason which is different from indoctrination and conditioning. Fucking retard.

For the long time the concept of "I" was organic chemistry acting a role the society told it to be. The first time I woke up was when I was 11, it was a summer morning and I was on my way to school only to realize "I am." I felt the walls of the universe and I realized they are smaller than they were a few years back and that they will be smaller with time and eventually the universe claims "I" back and I was afraid of dying. It took me a long time to accept that "I" was a meaningless concept and that nothing really matters anyways, as this part of the universe eventually turns the lights off. My only role is to improve myself to let the consciousness of this universe to experience itself and be a good example of honesty to other people.

Women are neurochemistries that evolved to judge men and find the most optimal mate in their environment. The rejecting face of nature judging your competence. It is reasonable to expect good health, economic stability and dominant mind. If you want true love, you have to find a brother in another man. As far as I am concerned I am just enjoying the ride on this spaceship we call Earth.

The current situation is a dystopia in which a law abiding citizen is the one who is a victim of the war on drugs, which is a failed experiment. It is very dishonest of rational men to allow this to continue and it needs to stop. Nothing will further humanity faster than legalization of naturally occuring drugs with very high LD50 profile and anti-inflammatory properties.

It’s there a canadian law banning leaflets from bantz on the interwebs? Good luck with your faggit “commander in chief”

I like to think I actually think through and find factual information to form a reasonable opinion and idea about things. But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the reasonable approach to a problem by using an answer some one has already put the effort into figuring out.

>thread is about original thought
>make a list of your top 12 favourite memes
>congratulate yourself on your efforts

Attached: 1530758224520.jpg (440x950, 118K)

You're inferring something I did not say. The Mongolians were a warrior caste society so there were more warriors because they were the ones doing the breeding within their society. Now when it comes to the Finnish, they Mongolians warriors (the conquerers) were the ones doing the raping. So you have the top of a warrior caste society raping Finnish women. So their blood lines are that of warriors. It has nothing to do with having a horse, you shit eating cretin.

Jordan Peterson is a fucking hack. He derides white people from practicing nepotism while making excuses and giving a free pass to Jews and Asians. He has literally said "Well the Jews are just smarter that's why they are in these positions." That is complete bullshit since there are many many more white people with the equivalent IQ in the society. The numbers do not add up.
He is a hack, a complete and utter coward. Nepotism WORKS.
He is telling white people not to bring a gun to a fight and stick to knives while saying it's ok for the everyone else to bring a gun. That's what life is too, a fucking fight. The guy is a complete and utter asshole. A poison.

Its all popularity contest of survival OP

Attached: thinking-is-difficult-thats-why-most-people-judge-carl-jung-28630855.png (500x522, 89K)

I dont quite understand this either. However, the people that form fast, possibly uneducated, opinions, also seem to be much more decisive regarding life choices, which is something I envy of them.

>HAHA LEAF! LMAO
>bantz
I think you should go back

Attached: dismiss.jpg (382x245, 21K)

Thanks leaf, i’m glad you dig the list. Try to apply some of these

I have and I'm frequently surprised when other people arrive at the same conclusions

When I first found alt hype I couldn't believe somebody else with my opinions (mostly) existed. Up until then it was cucks and retards

And after reading bastiat I am reassured my thinking is not relegated to my current circumstance in history

Attached: 1531012061147.jpg (470x313, 44K)

When I was six I looked at the races of the world and ranked them as separate species with blacks on the bottom and Asians on top based on a primitive notion of oldest vs most adapted. I don't think Asians are superior any more, but I still hold that the races are separate species and that archaeologists a thousand years from now will think the same thing.

Right and wrong are social constructs because every culture has a difference in interpretation, even between similar communities. Something is considered wrong if it lowers trust and social cohesion on a societal level. On an individual level, right and wrong are determined by likes and dislikes, sometimes projected on others.

Reality is a natural consequence of true nothingness. Nothingness can not be defined, quantified, or imagined, otherwise it becomes something. It does have certain properties though. One of those properties is that for it to exist, it can't exist because if it exists it becomes something. The non-existence of nothing is something.

The purpose of life is to learn. Meaning comes from within.

I think you should consider suicide muttlet

>How many of you
about 32 I guess

loving all these original thoughts btw. keep them coming lads, you truly are intellectuals

Tripsconfirm. Good bye cruel world.

You seem annoyed

Attached: 1404231046529.jpg (555x555, 111K)

Attached: fag.gif (480x270, 3.32M)

Attached: Shpvbia.jpg (608x1070, 796K)

>Jow Forums

>expects intellectuals

You got em there Trudeau

I'm the Lord Almighty.

yes, I am easily irked by extreme, unabashed newfaggotry.
>haha! you're trudeau!
I guess that makes you an orange cheetoh eh?
>27 posts by this ID
>not a single post even worth reading

Please make me 10 years younger

Yet you keep reading. Day of the rake when?