Tired narrative

Don’t they get bored of this shit?

Attached: D5C71D7D-6C91-48B2-842C-F8BDFCAA4980.jpg (750x987, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
time.com/3252129/thailand-migrant-children-detention-human-rights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she wrong?

((Max Weiss))

Attached: paterbed pepe.gif (516x402, 628K)

how is the US government trying to harm them exactly?

Germans are fucking nasty people

>(((Weiss)))

come on

>If it was 12 Jew Boys we'd be hearing about how they were Holocausted for the next 80 years

Trump has ordered US Navy Seals to begin pumping water back into the caves. He wad quoted as saying, "fuck those thai ladyboys let them drown".

>Max the grrrl
Trannie alert

They literally don't hear any counter-narrative because leftist media is so prevalent.

Lol

>12 white boys going into a Thai cave in monsoon season.

it would just never happen.

>WEISS

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

12 white boys aren't stupid enough to get trapped.

Many of them make a living from it.

I bet they would be angry to see 12 white boys saved in this situation #DontRescueThemTheyreWhite

>searches "fellow white people"
>It's almost exclusively a list of successful, suburban white liberalists in positions of power/influence with the occasional beta orbiter white knighting them

Why did all of the moral puritanism and soccer mom-ism suddenly shift to the Left within the past few years?

Probably Jews.

Attached: they-live-jews.jpg (1247x700, 182K)

based

Wait til they finish the DNA testing on those beaner babies and find out almost 25% of them entered the country with complete strangers.

Fucking called it just yesterday they'd find a way to blame Trump and turn it into a race thing.

>Right now the government of Thailand is risking lives to SAVE children while the US government is actively trying to HARM them.

Explain? Is this a dig on America's policy on immigration control and temporary detention of illegal aliens? Oh okay, I get it now.

Someone tell me why I shouldn't use 'blue checkmarks' as a legitimate kill list? These are the only people in the world actively working to destabilize and divide this country. Every single thing they do is wrought in destruction and chaos. Are they black-pilled, deep cover 'accelerationists'? I don't care, I want to see them dead or suffering - no martyrs only annihilation.

never trust blue checkmarks

12 white boys would have objected to retarded cave niggin.

She's right. US Democrats keep pushing abortion and supporting Planned Parenthood who kill millions of babies a year.

>illegal mexicans
>legal thais

Seperating kids from selfish adults that drag them through miles and miles of harsh desert and human trafficking routes is harmful? I would think the parents were doing the real harm here.

Yes.That's why i began ignoring them , once in a while i look at some sperg spewing such and laugh .

Attached: 1531060640169.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

>Kids don't get sent to jail if their parents are jailed.
>This is actively harming them and literally against their human rights.
I can't believe the left is so upset we don't throw kids into adult jails for their parents' crimes.

Attached: 1467211098831.jpg (462x465, 18K)

It’s what jews do, bitch about whites

(((Weiss))) are they even attempting to hide it? Oy vey.

Attached: 1528253732934.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Cute from coming from Democrats who kill 500,000 unborn each year, just because their kind cannot operate free birth control.

(((Weeeiiiiisssssss)))

Attached: tweet.png (601x322, 85K)

MTGA

This

>Weiss
>Verified

Why do they always have varified accounts?

>Remember the 12 Gorillionnnsss

>Don’t they get bored of this shit?
They just want the free hugs. They would stab themselves in the nuts it they believed people would applaud them for it.
They are acting on conditioned behaviour, like dogs.

If we want to convert them we need to infiltrate their twittersphere and support them when they show signs of turning to the dark side.
The left has thousands of drones doing this, cheering on when they do good stuff and yelling when they say bad stuff. But because they are tied to human drones they simply aren't as effective as a bot.

Tay is gone, but the biggest challenge is yet to come. Turning the leftist twitterers into nazis.
And we can use the same cult like indoctrination tactics.
Give them love when they do good stuff, plant ideas and spank them when they are bad.
Move the overton window of a million leftists.
And automate the process.
youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

Attached: 1525543519802.jpg (600x719, 106K)

>Entire world is pouring resources to rescue boys in nearly hopeless circumstances
>3 miles deep in a cave, one rainfall could wipe them out
>no way to tunnel down to them
>US trained divers there night and day, one dead
>Elon fucking Musk is engineering mini submarines as we speak
>Round the clock media coverage
>REEEEEE IF ONLY THEY WERE WHITE THEY WOULD BE OUT BY NOW

A rich white genius is sending engineers from his firm that is on the other side of the world and completely unaffiliated with this situation in order to try and help however they can, and somehow this is all white people's fault. Amazing. I honestly am hoping for that civil war now. These people need to be removed from the gene pool ASAP.

Cos muh ray sists n shieeet

Agreed. You reap what you sow.

>"Nooooo! Turn the thais off!"

the "muh children" argument should be made illegal, it's used to force so much stupid shit it's ridiculous

this

time.com/3252129/thailand-migrant-children-detention-human-rights/

Attached: time.png (1049x601, 513K)

Oh please. If a bunch of illegal Mexican children were trapped in a flooded cave here in the US, the US would do everything in their power to get them out. They would probably already have been rescued. And then they would be deported.

if it was whites they would rather let them die than risk the lives of the affirmative action rescue crew

Are you saying that firefighters and paramedics don't save black people? Yes, she is wrong.

How many people are on this blue list?

God bless this user.

Attached: 1504654787219.jpg (320x320, 25K)

WTF impeach Trump RIGHT fucking now.

>Is she wrong?
No. The United States has a decent amount of search and rescue personnel that are well funded. She would be wrong if she is in any way insinuating that the US would only save "white" people, and not anybody else though.

Based.

I wished

>Jews
>get tired of Jewing
Does a tree get tired of photosynthesis?

>find out almost 25% of them entered the country with complete strangers.

Itll be more than that

obama suspended P3 'chain migration' from several african countries for five yrs bc 80% of those tested where not related to the african already in the usa

There are literally belgian, british and swedish volunteers trying to help out kids on the other side of the fucking globe, but no
Wypipo are still demons apparently

>they wanted their own bathrooms and now they got em
TRUMP NOOOOOO

>Max (((Weiss)))
>""""""""""German"""""""""
Oh my sweet summer child...