Giant humans

See pic related

Are these fake pictures or have we really found giant humans? If yes, why nobody talks about it? I can’t find anything reliable. If somebody has reliable readings, it would be great!

Also in which museums can I see these bones?

Attached: 3C587076-81AC-430D-9824-0E640ADD1D9E.jpg (800x512, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr/viewer/25623/?offset=#page=1&viewer=picture
artsy.net/artwork/after-jacques-callot-the-catafalque-of-the-emperor-mathias
artsy.net/artwork/515cd6e1b5907b33b1000a77
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping this thread

It's not real and you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to believe it
But to answet your question without irony, it isn't biologically possible. Even the tallest humans who had growth hormone issues live with a shitton of health issues. It's not like you can simply scale human body to 2X and it'll work the same way.

Yes, but that pic is painfully fake. Most remains either hidden or destroyed

fucking disgusting nearly mutted french bastard shilling here on our board. Go to /x you filthy french mutted swine full of shit and read rules before posting your unrelated shit on our board you smelly snail eating bastard.

Sage and hide

Attached: 1531044736187s.jpg (89x125, 3K)

>(((biologically possible)))

Why would we destroy these remains?

Thanks. Was wondering just in case. I wasn’t able to find any reliable source sonI was asking

The remains of our creators.

Attached: 01 mexico egypt indonesia pyramids connection atlantis.jpg (786x595, 113K)

Looks Photoshoped to me.

There seems to be a horizontal lines that the dirts formations don't clearly pass

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-095035.png (1440x2560, 2.23M)

Example 2

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-095023.png (1440x2560, 2.21M)

I don’t even know your flag so I guess you and your country are irrelevant.

Great argument, armchair biologist

Attached: 1511816317412.jpg (355x531, 163K)

to hide truth

Attached: 1511330874878.jpg (668x531, 140K)

That picture is fake. The talles human remains that have been found are about 2m40. There's also a degenerative disease that causes this. There's a few patients on earth right now suffering from this, and let me tell you, they don't have any fun. They live in pain and die early.

Ancestors*

we aren't gods bro.

>Looks Photoshoped to me.

NO WAY! You think someone would just do that? Just post a photoshop on Jow Forums?

That’s the thing. I cannot find any reliable document in these findings. Do you have any links showing pictures, where the remains are stored, analysis made of the remains, etc.

Those are all alike because they were all chillaxin in comfy environments near the equator. Wanted to build something big, and slammer platform on bigger platform is really really easy.

Kids who start playing with blocks build the same thing before seeing those structures

You are too unaware to realize that

>Even the tallest humans who had growth hormone issues live with a shitton of health issues

Is a different thing than

>scale human body to 2X and it'll work the same way.

Growth hormone excess doesn't cause proportional growth, because it is not the only thing that determines the shape of the organism. Scaling the human body 1.5-2x bigger would still work.

>the simpliest and most efficient way of building that's a direct result of trial and error is found all over the world
how could this be

And you fail to realize that our size is directly related to the amount of oxygen in the air

Why are French people so incredibly stupid anyway? Do they put something in your water? What is it?

Also the only white country that basically doesn't speak nor teaches any English.

Really hope your nigger team doesn't win and we dodge the enhanced multiculti propaganda that would follow. Cucks.

No mention of course of the larger doors created for larger creatures.

This. Some people just need to open their eyes and accept manlets as the true master race

There are plenty of buildings in the world with huge fucking doors, doesn't mean that there's a race of giant people.

No it's not. Even if iti was, you would be wrong

>oy vey

Attached: oxygen_earths_atmosphere_historical.png (867x604, 87K)

>I can’t find anything reliable
thats your answer

Cathedrals usually have doors the size of three regular people or larger, does that prove christians used to be giants?

Where do you think they picked up the habit of building them that way?

Hallo Hans! Wie geht’s?
Butthurt to see France winning the World Cup?

The habit of making grand buildings large and important-looking?
Gee, i don't have a clue

>5'9 guy records the remains of a 6'2 skeleton

pic related is fake.
but giant humans did live in north america.
when they were building 495 in massachusetts they found giant remains south of boston..
2 sets of teeth.. 8+ feet tall.. giant ice age dude.
i think it got destroyed. or smithsonianed

A larger human genetically meant to be 2x the size of a normal human could just have larger lungs, or a different type of lung, or even an extra lung and heart.

>shoops from worth1000
>newfags everywhere

Confirmed for non-European

Always wondered this myself.

That's a lot of could be's and what if's without a shred of proof

the old giant of the new world also had 2 rows of teeth.
there are loads of native american stories about the giants that got passed down

How can you support your national team when over 50% of them are niggers? The fuck is wrong with you France, seriously...

Attached: based_pigeon.jpg (92x125, 2K)

5'8 here

Any other proud manlets ITT?

Maybe because we're talking about something hypothetical you fucking retard. Do you think whales have lungs and hearts the size of your average land mammal?

Europe is France, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Greece. The rest are just white niggers behaving like robots and trying to steal real European heritage (Rome, Greek empire).

proof is a fallacy. His statement was a hypotethicality.

t. Non-European

they also found shorter skelingtons

Attached: joo.png (388x282, 73K)

How dare you speak nigger?

Was it a shark-human?

5'4 here
very proud

Attached: 5a392d547e32a.png (1059x796, 435K)

bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr/viewer/25623/?offset=#page=1&viewer=picture

artsy.net/artwork/after-jacques-callot-the-catafalque-of-the-emperor-mathias

artsy.net/artwork/515cd6e1b5907b33b1000a77

Giants were real.

nah it's a jew