Moldova

What happens here?

>inb4 screencap of village rapist

Attached: moldova.png (800x700, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_Romania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

corruption, fetal alcohol syndrome, whores, romanian-russians, wine and at least two rogue states

Not many lithuanians know this, but Moldova actually was the 1st nation to recognise us as a free country from USSR. The common knowledge is that it was Iceland, but some of us still remember Moldova, some of us still remember. Thank you.

Attached: Screenshot_.png (350x562, 23K)

Good wine and some fine women.

Ukraine cucked them out of their sea access.

Attached: Moldova.png (784x1000, 532K)

you misspelled russia
ukraine was and is an artificial state; the only """"ukrainian""" is in and 15km around kiev

what moldova originally part of romania or what?

moldova was always part of Romania and inhabited by romanians
the russians forced many of us out, and moved in - much like what happened to countless areas from eastern europe
regardless of the rift between us at the moment which is also caused by the russians, they are still genetically, ethnically and culturally romanian.
i have absolutely no bad feelings towards them since i understand the historical context, but all of the things i said are unironically true for moldova

I didn't know Moldovans were so BASED!

are there talks of unification or anything of the sort? moldava is by a long margin the poorest country in europe and often forgotten, it doesn't surprise me its people are going through some tough times

They make cheap wine. Also, a lot illegal migrants from there come to work to Russia.

>are there talks of unification or anything of the sort? moldava is by a long margin the poorest country in europe and often forgotten, it doesn't surprise me its people are going through some tough times
there's always been, but at this point it would be a disaster as we can barely sustain ourselves..
plus a logistic misery to decentralize chisinau and integrate the "new russian minority"
plus, transnistria is a rogue state and the EU won't accept that so it's either we roll in the tanks and start a war, or accept that there have to be two romanian nations in the world

Epic sax guy

Attached: epic_sax_guy_plz_by_epicsaxguyplz-d31pmuj.gif (186x234, 367K)

World's largest wine cellar.
Also great walnuts.

this is historical romania

Attached: romania.jpg (979x860, 118K)

i reckon most of them cross the border over to your side then?

>crossed
yes, they were forced out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_Romania
gotta thank daddy russia again for that one.
but hey, to the victors go the spoils..such is history

town rapists

Attached: town rapist.jpg (1898x1346, 277K)

>historical romania
what did he mean by this?

historical regions inhabited and ruled over by ethnic romanians regardless of their allegiance; you need to keep in mind that we were wedged between the austro hungarian empire, the russian empire, and the ottoman empire.
it's a miracle we've managed to hold on to our ethnic identity as it is

kek

Attached: 1481514941377.png (604x717, 486K)

>Poverty
>Commie blocks
>Prostitutes
>Extremely hot women
that's about it

Attached: Moldova.png (1652x1220, 3.97M)

>muh money
>we can barely sustein ourselves
What a retard brainwashed by propaganda
We need the unification as soon as possible, both the russians and the west blackmail us with rep moldova, hence thats why degeneracy is creeping in and the economy has only 3-5% growth.
Once the unification is done we will play a much bigger role in the region and the eu