Some whites like blacks, do any blacks like whites.?

Do any blacks like white people?

Attached: papa lazarou.png (430x319, 113K)

It's cool to mix it up now, my 1st bf mexican, my 2nd was mixed, now my current one is black. I've got no regrets. Sometimes I invite all the guys and we have fun

Yeah. I'm surprised to see you're British, since race relations are a lot better in the UK than in America. I see plenty of black women with white men when I go out, and vice versa to a lesser extent. Most of the blacks I know are friends with predominantly white people.

I see lots of black men with white women but not many vice versa.

but do they really like us?

It probably depends on the area. I see white man, black woman more often.
Yes, plenty of black people have white friends.

White people are pretty chill (when you aren't being racist assholes.)

Jesse Lee Peterson

Black people in general are nice to me, even the hoodlum looking ones will hold open doors sometimes. I went to a highschool with a bunch of blacks and i never had problems with a single one. They are rowdy and annoying tho.

depends on how you cook them

Wish i could say the same for blacks

>bf
who do you think you are trying to slither your post in, TITS or GTFO
if a fag then apologies and welcome back

People who aren't Norwegian are in general loud and obnoxious.

Uh, of course.

The only time I even see other black people is when I stop at the gas station.

Your momma's boyfriend is black

>White people are pretty chill

that is good to hear.

no, niggers are too dumb

she is married to a Scotsman..which could be a worse thing.? lol

I'm guessing you never met any civilized black ppl user? They aren't all jungle bunnies. Niggers are equivalent to our retarded natsoc white people. A polar opposite, roughly speaking. Both are a disgrace to humanity.

>Tfw somebody is robbing the gas station before u.

I was in japan and I was surprised about the number of black and white couples... it really just depends on the kind of places you go... idiots are too stupid to plan out a trip in a foreign country... it really begs the question why are you so stupid that you are constantly around shitty people?

nigger

Not really no, we had some move in nearby but I've not spoken to them.
they spend all day hiding indoors..

except nazis have the mental capacity to be considered complex life forms

All races will have at least some one who likes a person of another race, not everyone thinks exactly alike thats a retarded way to think and this is a retarded thread

Why put on natsoc, retarded people in general should be euthanized, not just the edgy ones.

and no, the equivalent is the black power people. The white equivalent to nigger thugs is polish plumbers.

Can't steal ebt.

In that case, is it too late to plant potatoes?

bro you know that is a guy

Because black women are kinda trashy and gross unless they are Beyonce tier.

yeah thats why i said if fag the welcome back

some black people like white people, all of them are obsessed with us though

Oh, so you were actually lucky he robbed before u could.

There's always a silver lining.

Yes plenty.

nice thread
civic nationalism, mutts and niggers, this is what you get XD

Worked around a couple of blacks who preferred hanging with whites and white culture but they seem to know that they are inexorably bound to their people, for better or worse. Even if we treat them as equals they know they are never going to be fully accepted in white society. The chasm that separates our cultures is too deep. They understand this explicitly while whites only seem to implicitly understand this sentiment. We can mostly get along, but our evolutionary function to support and prefer the ingroup is too powerful.

rape statistics say overwhelmingly so

Mufuggin bix nood my dude I love you brother

i hate working with blacks. they are too unnintelligent to carry out the most basic of functions, they are lazy, weak, they have shitty memory, and they cannot, for one minute, apply themselves to the fullest even in menial tasks. work is to them as being a bum is to us.

Like us? Black people love us, they can't do without white people. Why else do they want to live in our countries so very badly?

yo my man lets smoke reefer and listen to jazz...?

who doenst like white people?

Attached: 1432438695445.jpg (1188x881, 399K)

>my 9/10 pale af blonde fiancee and I are out shopping and some hood nigger keeps following us around the shopping mall yelling shit at her and being inappropriate

>Kinda funny because she hates niggers more than I do

>"Dayum dat azz tho" "Yo bitch, ditch that white boi n git wit a real nigga"

>we try ignoring him but he keeps following us into stores, even ones like Victoria's Secret and Aerie where a single man shouldn't be shopping

>he just yells stuff when no one is around and just would stand like some 20 odd feet away from us just staring creepily and biting his giant gorilla lips like he is about to fuck something or steal something

>she is looking at thongs in victoria's secret and he comes up trying to touch her, grab her ass and shit

>I was getting a worker to find a size for her, come back and see what he is doing

>she is visibly frightened and disgusted like trying to get away but cant because he basically has her cornered in the store

>Push him and and tell him to get lost or I will beat his ass

>Chimp-out mode activated

>Starts yelling shit like "back the fugg up white boy or imma beat yo azz" and "Yo bitch wuz liking it, she wan muh dik mugga fugga" "nigga imma fuggg u up"

>Flash my concealed carry and tell him he has 'till the count of 3

>He takes off sprinting before i finish "one"

>Get mall security, they pull up camera footage and get the guy's picture

>Man matches the description of someone who has been sexually assaulting young girls/women in the mall for the last few months and shoplifting

>He get's banned from the mall for life and if caught on the premises the police will be called

>Saw on the news the same asshole was arrested at the mall for trying to walk out of Footlocker with a pair of display Nike sneakers on and he got hit with all of those charges

So Jow Forums why do you hate niggers?

Dave?