>National firearm database
>Mandatory universal background checks
>Must be 21 to purchase a firearm
>Mandatory three day waiting period
>Must pass a gun safety course before purchasing a firearm
>Military-style assault weapons ban
>Bump stock ban
>High capacity magazine ban
>Nationwide implementation of the Florida law allowing police to seize guns from unstable individuals with a warrant
>Must pass a psychological exam to purchase a firearm

Attached: 1530807003024.jpg (1080x1349, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no guns for nigs

Only one we need tbqhfamalam

First things first:
>ZERO illegals
>End dual-citizenship
>Bring back 'Stop n' Frisk'
>When crime reaches near Zero, we can talk about it

Attached: ya gotta wonder tho.jpg (696x733, 145K)

>shall not be infringed, you commie dicksucker

>Common Sense Gun Policies
Remove shitskins from white civilization.

Yes user, Brazil got better after gun control, it's scientifically provable.

oops! wrong, RP

>>High capacity magazine ban

Let me use language you can understand. A ban on high capacity magazines means the user must spend more money on magazines to hold the same number of rounds. This extra expense disproportionately affects the poor and people of color especially. Forcing people of color to spend proportionately more money represents a disparate impact and as such violates their civil rights. High capacity magazine bans are racist and reinforce white supremacy.

>Child A gets a gun because she's best at shooting commies.

>Child B gets a gun because she knows how to build them

>Child C gets a gun because he's poor and will most likely rape/murder gunless libshits.

>NFA, 1968 GCA, and Huges Amendment abolished
>constitutional carry is national federal policy
>if you're caught nigging, you're sent to Africa
>bomb the fug out of the cartels, and then ship all the first and second gen beans back over the border

You'd restore America to her former standard of freedom and be able to get away with it too.

What is the murder rate in Australia?

The only acceptable reform is a complete repeal of ALL gun-control laws. Bar none. Every single prohibition, restriction, ban or limit is strictly unconstitutional.

Attached: 1519001163449-pol.jpg (1075x965, 704K)

No guns for dems

Attached: 1524442165406.jpg (256x225, 27K)

Thats extremely vague. Military style ranges from non-lethal weapons to high explosives.
>high-capacity magazine ban
Also very vague. Plenty of states have mags limited to 10 rounds. It is not stopping anything.
This is a dangerous concept, to both liberals and conservatives. “Mentally unfit” is a concept that changes with the generations.

>Common Sense Gun Policies

Here it is:
>Public school teach you firearm safety and proper marksmanship from age 15 to 18
>Mandatory rifle in every home.
>Home defence is not only legal but also mandatory. You can't complain about a homejacking or a rape if your gun wasn't used
>It is legally mandatory to assist others citizens who are assaulted.

The same as it always has been.

Very low....

>Post gun control Jow Forums can agree on.
Amendment 2: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>gun control Jow Forums can agree with
>gun
>control
There should literally be 0 gun control. Everybody has a gun in my country and only Haitians are killed .

>Well regulated militia
All gun owners must join a militia and be taught the basics of warfare. Can't pick and choose

>only white people can own guns
There. I just fixed the problem.

Recreational Nukes

Attached: 1530714426405.jpg (1022x1024, 87K)

Only whites are to have guns.
They are the only ones who have brain capacity to behave with guns.

None.

>common sense
>fair control

Just accept it. Sources said the people are loving it and that's a good thing.

pol cant agree on this bullshit

you said common sense

you are a fucking idiot

At the time, the states didn't have the resources to maintain a standing army. The "Militia" literally was "the people." "Well regulated Militia" meant that so they could defend themselves and be called on, as needed, literally every able bodied person was expected to know how to use firearms.

A well balanced breakfast, being necessary for health and well-being, the right of the people to prepare and eat food, shall not be infringed.

Who has the right to keep food? The people? Or 'a well-balanced breakfast'?

Since you are so 100% sure, can you give me the violent crime rates before and after gun control?

Fuck off you hook-nosed kike.

Attached: 8596341.gif (600x694, 10K)

SHALL

>A well maintained vehicle, being necessary for safe and efficient travel, the right of the people to keep and use tools, shall not be infringed.

Who has the right to keep tools? The people? Or a well maintained vehicle?

Repeal NFA

>food analogy that works
You're doing it wrong, britbro

>Go fuck yourself you insufferable fuck and read the fucking constitution you cunting fuck.

NOT

Attached: cc80879db23de7a73084c2ef001e2491e4c9179ee5be367fd7d652c2b0ff41b5.jpg (722x349, 63K)

>muh constitution

So user, how are the demographics for australia? Which demographics are more comparable?

Why? How will this prevent crime????

The thing that makes us superior to draconian Orwellian Europe, every single freedom we still have in the US you've had stripped from you.

Shall not be infringed.

>Post gun control Jow Forums can agree on. I'll start:
>>National firearm database
>>Mandatory universal background checks
>>Must be 21 to purchase a firearm
>>Mandatory three day waiting period
>>Must pass a gun safety course before purchasing a firearm
>>Military-style assault weapons ban
>>Bump stock ban
>>Nationwide implementation of the Florida law allowing police to seize guns from unstable individuals with a warrant
>>Must pass a psychological exam to purchase a firearm

lol, go fuck yourself

Attached: 1528145489891.jpg (640x640, 324K)

I have no need to prove you how much of a shithole we are. But let me tell you: we were always rigid controlling guns, and became critically so back in 2002. From there up until today, violent crime deaths have increased more than 400%. Several papers document this.

I still don't see why a once a month weekend meeting would be that bad. They could learn how to fight and how to use their weapons more effectively, and if in the unlikely event a war did occur, we could better defend ourselves, as patriots can function to aid the army and the state.

The nullification of all existing anti-2nd legislation and a new constitutional amendment barring any individual advocating the denigration of any part of the constitution from ever holding office.

SHALL NOT BE INRINGED

Attached: 5a70b90e24252.png (269x396, 161K)

Also do realize if you check the reported rates that there is a huge discrepancy in numbers; that is because the data provided by our government (likewise the data provided by places like the U.K. on """"asian"""" crime statistics) are all very faulty. Unofficial estimates put us at about 35ish homicides per 100K people (you do the math, but let me tell you, it used to be less than 10 thousand murders per year BEFORE they became even more rigidnwith gun control).

Fuck you kike. No gun control of any kind.

Attached: 77FFE1C5-DCE1-41F5-98A6-DADEE83EBB12.png (574x306, 174K)

Didn't they lighten them recently? And don't use Taurus
Oh boy, can't wait for them to ban the AR15 but allow the m1 garand

I never got that anyway, "military style" rifles technically also means bolt action rifles. Assault rifle means what? Anything that looks remotely like an M16?

Crime rates have been going down steadily since the 70s. Only problem remaining are school shootings by whites.

I propose the following for gun control

Background check prior to purchase
Must be 18 to purchase a firearm

Should probably be a citizen as well. And we should bring back insane asylums to deal with the nutjobs rather than passing obscure laws about mental health and gun ownership.

Scientifically? You mean statistically?

>national firearm database

Stopped reading right there.
You will not be registering my guns.

Attached: IMG_6833.png (768x768, 1009K)

No fuck off and die faggot shall not be infringed

How about something like this?
1. Apply for firearms card.
2. Take mandatory gun education class.
3. Upon successful completion of the course you get your firearms card.
3. You are now free to buy whatever you want now that you have a card to prove you know how to operate a gun.

>(((whites)))

no

Get out of my country.

Attached: image.jpg (438x639, 70K)

What do you suggest?

Taurus is shit. And they didn't do shit. In fact, now that the greatest corrupt politician alive is now out in the streets again, there might be even more regulation placed in the future so jackasses like him feel safe when walking down the street knowing no angry mob will rightfully ice him.

Cringe. If the military is allowed to have something so should the citizenry.

This and digits.

Fpbp, racism is the easiest enabler of common sense policies there is

Nothing. The gun laws are fine.

Reopen mental institutions

be 18 for rifle, 21 for handguns, abolish NFA or at least take suppressors off it, and the same background checks we have now

Attached: 1522008586055.jpg (625x626, 181K)

So 500 die a year in Chicago but some edgy loser kills a handful of people and that matters more because they're white?

This.

Attached: Relaxed around blacks.jpg (716x577, 53K)

fpbp

Gun laws fine my ass. It takes so fucking long to get anything in my state (NJ).

canicuck education, not understanding that the jewmedia specifically blows the idea of whites shooting schools way out of proportion. Look up how many blacks have shot up their own schools in the past 6 months alone faggot

That is your state. The federal laws are fine. Move to a better state.

This is fucking stupid and won't do anything
>background checks
not unless you want to see psychiatry weaponized. when background checks fail to prevent mass shootings, get ready for mandatory "psychiatric evaluations" to make sure that you are a docile sheep for the government.
>21
yes that worked for drinking, nobody under the age of 21 drinks
>waiting period
this is a creepy suggestion, only people who have thought about shooting up their place of work or their school and then changed their mind would think that a waiting period would prevent gun violence.
>gun safety course
yes, this should be taught in elementary school.
>assault weapons
already banned
>bump stock ban
can be 3d printed or otherwise easily imported, won't do shit.
>high capacity magazine ban
can still easily order it online
>seizing guns with a warrant
this wouldn't possibly be abused
>psychological exam
hah i didn't even get this far when i called this as being an eventuality. anyway this will just weaponize psychology for political purposes. do you think people who believe white people built a better civilization than africans should be allowed to own guns?

1. the natural born right to keep and bear arms is recognized and guaranteed to all and shall not be infringed

I surely plan to.

Absolutely not. You get nothing.

Abolish the NFA. Abolish the Hughes Amendment.

Attached: 1349135481358.jpg (1067x1379, 216K)

Shall not be infringed faggot. None of those are reasonable. No more concessions. Repeal the NFA.

Oh look its this thread again. Nice to see shareblue supporting the classics.
National gun registration database to make confiscation easier
See above
Then you shouldn't be able to vote either.
Designed to stop a rush on gun stores in the event of a mass disturbance like Furgeson.
Creates a record of who owns guns
Designed to stop people from being able to resist tyranny.
>>Bump stock ban
A red hearing issue that is designed to attack semi-auto guns as a whole. The statutes on this are worded so that it can be used to attack other things.
Designed to stop people from standing a chance to resist government tyranny or looting mobs.
>>Nationwide implementation of the Florida law allowing police to seize guns from unstable individuals with a warrant
Will be used to target political activist and veterans. They know the current rules prohibiting felons from having guns wasn't keeping guns out of the hands the state fears the most.
Another tool to disarm veterans. Sites like Salon have already talked about making "anger dis-regulation" a mental disorder. That way anyone unhappy with the murder of Western civilization will be considered mad, since they are not like the majority of madmen who support this suicide.

I don't agree with any of this.

Warren v. DC
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Washington DC supreme court ruled that:
>police DO NOT have a duty to protect individuals. Their duty is owed to the public at large.

That's right. It IS NOT the job of police to protect citizens.
The only person responsible for your safety, is YOU.

>abolish NFA
>abolish Hughes amendment
>Supreme Court declares all may issue carry laws unconstitutional, only shall issue constitutional
>mandatory firearms saftey class in public schools
>harsher prison sentences for violent offenses
>eliminate background checks, only have to show ID to prove citizenship and age (18)
>no guns for nogs and beans

At this point I just want the government to impose complete gun confiscation and disarmament as quickly as possible so that retard normies and nra gun fudds shit themselves and realize that the government has far outgrown its restraints under the constitution and there's no hope for them other than to use the 2nd amendment for what it was intended for. Then watch them have to figure out how to covertly manufacture, import and distribute the same guns they once condemned.

Is being a 70 IQ child enough to have your guns seized?

>”common sense”
>want to buy a 10/22 for plinking and dicking around with paper targets on the weekends
>must pass federally-administered sanity test under extreme scrutiny of your every belief and behavioral pattern because you dared to imagine picking up a new hobby
>wait three fucking days to purchase an absolute toy
>forced to pay the state for an extensive training course on how to use the most simple and harmless firearm in history
>not allowed to purchase any magazines that dare to protrude from the action
>get registered in a national database of “armed citizens” as if you’re a threat to anything larger than a squirrel
C O M M O N
S E N S E

Attached: 469A186A-6368-43A0-9518-B13CB5E544E9.jpg (229x343, 28K)

Get rid of niggers.

No, registration always leads to confiscation
We've had that for years you retard
>Must be 21 to purchase a firearm
Should be 18. If you can enlist and vote, you should be able to buy a gun.
>Bump stock ban
>High capacity magazine ban
None of these would save even a single life
>Nationwide implementation of the Florida law allowing police to seize guns from unstable individuals with a warrant
Cops can already do it with a warrant you moron, the law allows them to do so without a warrant, which is horseshit
Literally just a way to ban whoever you want from owning guns

Do you have this copy and pasted on a word document? How many times will I have to see this thread?

Fuck off Jew queer

Post voting control Jow Forums can agree on
Make sure that you're a citizen, that you are a resident of the state where you're voting, that you're not registered anywhere else, that you haven't already voted, and that you're not a felon
>Must be 21 to vote
This would be a better voting age than 18
>Must pass a civics literacy course before voting
>Nationwide implementation of law allowing police to cancel voter registration of unstable individuals with a warrant
>Must pass a psychological exam to vote

Attached: 1527277459851.jpg (1739x1123, 439K)

Because ANY costly requirement, in terms of money or time, to buy a firearm is unjustifiable.

Fuck you keep dual citizenship, i enjoy voting for shit policies that hurt Americans. Feels great leaving the US amd entering my true country knowing i get to fuck it up for all of you

Attached: IMG_20180630_092912_01.jpg (4640x2610, 2.69M)

This is how it started in my country.
Don't turn into my country.
Shall not be infringed.

How about this:

Must be 21 or older.
Must pass safety exam.
Each citizen must have military-grade weapons at home to ensure defense against oppressive government.

>Post gun control Jow Forums can agree on. I'll start:
>>Bump stock ban

first, lets agree that the Swiss model is proven reality.

Keep the machine guns, lose the non-WASP/Nordic "immigrants".

The Swiss standard issue machine gun has a foldable stock, making it more concealable that the standard US issue M-16/M-4.

The "immigrants" the Swiss recently voted to purge were mostly college educated White Eastern Euros, but they weren't up to Nordic standards, and Swiss already have more than enough "diversity" among German, Italian and French groups.

What a beautiful young lady.

>Must be 18 to purchase a firearm
>Mandatory three day waiting period

These are the only ones I would be comfortable with. I live in a gun friendly state and own firearms myself. These seem pretty reasonable.