Why did boomers hate Pokemom Go so much when it came out

Why did boomers hate Pokemom Go so much when it came out

Attached: ZygliA20160725A_low.jpg (600x484, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_voting_rights_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marching_Morons
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it was a shitty fad solely used to add more botnet to people's lives. as i predicted, it lasted a whole two months and people gave up on it.

>t. 30 yo boomer

Because it was new and people liked it.

Whoa.... This image really makes you think....

>saving democracy
lol idc about that pinko bullshit

Attached: 1516238083275.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Attached: 1530646847496.jpg (540x400, 89K)

>Pokémon GO to the polls
politics are a fucking joke

>democracy
>federal republic where the voters have no influence on internal of foreign policy
People don't vote because it doesn't matter which of the two retarded monkeys sits in the cake house.

>News
>facts
That rag hasn't reported facts since they were co-opted by Lee Enterprises in 2005

>Pokemon creatures

Attached: 1518654238734.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

What is this magic

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1007K)

>Pokemon creatures
every time

Attached: 1525920152687.png (1265x1080, 1.15M)

There's still large turnouts to local parks in my city for community day. Sure not every person at my work and family have it installed anymore but it's still going

>news
>facts

Attached: 1496572925932.png (552x543, 358K)

Because they saw kids playing outside again but instead of playing stickhoop like they did they were playing a phone game that brought them outside. Boomers have a USI rating close to if not equal to that of millenials and thus see themselves as the only ones who do things right.

>Implying a majority of news are "Facts"
>Not biased propaganda

Attached: 1529922637219.png (600x602, 370K)

Because they're the same ones who said Pokemon was satanic and anti Christian in the 90s.
Aka fucking retards.

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS!!!

Attached: hilldog pokemon.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>phoneposter

Attached: 1478648624538.jpg (840x544, 70K)

>Because they're the same ones who said Pokemon was satanic and anti Christian in the 90s.
have you been to /vp/ lately

Pokemon GO to the polls children (and please vote for me).

Attached: f_clinton_pokemon_160714__218629.760;428;7;70;5.jpg (760x428, 60K)

Attached: 1529882827739.jpg (367x500, 74K)

They weren't wrong though. It's just that satan takes the form of furfag pedophiles

Attached: yiff in hell.jpg (254x247, 47K)

Attached: Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jaeger.png (540x400, 200K)

>hated pokemon go as soon as it came out, but realized the fad would be dead within a month and WOW it was.

Why did it cause this much butthurt?

Attached: 1530487917412.gif (300x168, 285K)

>Encouraging people who don't care to "vote anyway"
>Saving democracy

Pick one. Only people who care enough to make informed decisions should be voting. Otherwise, they just pick on stupid arbitrary reasons like "who supports this specific single issue," "Who are my friends voting for," or "who has the best memes."

Attached: WATER.jpg (720x523, 131K)

>pocket monsters creatures
Is it really that difficult to google something at first?!

>that millennial who resents boomers solely because mommy didn't bought him a PS3 at launch, and goes to Jow Forums to desperately trying to find "legitimate" reasons to hate an entire generation who saved the USA and kicked Hitler's ass
You people need to let go

Attached: millennials.jpg (2040x536, 290K)

It's fucked how this isn't even satire anymore

Attached: 1524796019083.jpg (592x444, 152K)

Political cartoonists really are the lowest form of life.

Boomers have an intense hatred for Pokémon that can be traced back to the late 90s.

Attached: 8276E2C2-5FE8-410A-9E61-8A9BF095EB7E.jpg (400x527, 73K)

Cause this new thing is WRONG and SCARY and I don't LIKE it, get rid of it

>tfw this movie is slowly becoming reality

Attached: 1512586884279.png (1372x772, 1.25M)

Congrats, you've stumbled upon the reason why universal suffrage is fucking retarded.

It is, slippery slope is not an argument.

OOOOOOH! The world is really falling apart isn’t it!!!!

All we're missing is Buttfuckers, the dusty dying earth and Terry Crews becoming president.

Democracy is just the tyranny of the majority.

The concepts of precedent and normalization exist. Writing off everything as "muh slippery slope" is just willful ignorance.

POKEMON GO DO DA POLL

i fucking hate politics

>news
>facts

Attached: 1529846954642.png (233x216, 30K)

>Implying Newspapers have anything to do with Democracy....

Patrician Show right here.

On serious note, they're discovering that general IQs are dropping 2 to 7 points per generation right now, and a lot of it is being attributed to technology.

Attached: ow my balls.jpg (275x206, 8K)

Because old thing good, new thing bad, unga bunga.

Everyone who fought in ww2 is pretty much dead at this point, and that was the last real war.

>Mainstream news reporting on 'facts"

Attached: 1515989411990.png (421x282, 92K)

Are you seriously denying slippery slope is not a real thing, when history has thousands of examples of it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_voting_rights_in_the_United_States

Idiocracy was never a prediction about the future, it was a satire about the present.

Especially nowaday's pretentios dishonest phony garbage.

No one knows jack shit about real politics but everyone thinks they deserve an opinion.

>On serious note, they're discovering that general IQs are dropping 2 to 7 points per generation right now, and a lot of it is being attributed to technology.
No, that's because of rapidly ballooning birth rates in places with the lowest birth rates like africa. Which technically you could say is due to technology allowing them to have a higher carrying capacity, but it's a roundabout explanation that avoids the real issue.

Boomers were born after the war dumbass. Their fathers saved the world then they proceeded to ruin and continue to ruin it.

It was literally based on this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marching_Morons

Actually those IQ's dropping are being monitored in Sweden and the USA user.

The games themselves aren't at all like that and the fandom wasn't at that point when Red and Blue were first out.

Are you a Xoomer, Yoomer, or Zoomer?

Attached: 1519940561563.jpg (1128x1535, 2.08M)

POKEMON
GO
TO
THE
POLLS

my opinion is that you should be ashamed of yourself if you are older than 12 and still playing pokemon. For fucks sake, is a kids game. Stop pretending you arent an adult. Or at least behave like one.

What do you expect when these are the people whose victim complexes you have to keep up

Attached: 7F62F3C9-2ECE-4B5C-B14F-DEF8CA7FAF03.jpg (460x460, 46K)

because those countries totally arent being flooded with shitskins

Boomers are the group that first got into pokemon. They would have been 10 when pokemon came out in america

You mean the places that are steadily being filled up with more and more low-IQ immigrant populations?

Attached: pepe come on.jpg (1076x1052, 85K)

>Sweden and USA still white and not being flooded with low IQ foreigners. Pick one

Niggers having 12 kids aint technology

>they're discovering that general IQs are dropping 2 to 7 points per generation right now, and a lot of it is being attributed to technology.

Got a source for that? I really don't want to believe we are slowly heading towards a behavioral sink.

Attached: 1528829185667.png (329x315, 150K)

stop making fun of me

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

the kids didnt use to survive. they survive because of technology.

i multiclass, "little bit of everything" style

10/10

>Facts
>In a newspaper
Funniest thing I've seen all week

Only things I don't like are sins, and if you disagree you're a dirty sinner, so who cares what you think?

ACTSHULLY

Because Boomers are old and old people hate everything about young people.

i do
dating slow people makes me feel smarter

Why the fuck would you want to be an adult?
Only children want to be adults.

>Someone with a smartphone buying a fucking newspaper

The fact that boomers think newspapers contain unbiased journalism and non-partisan presented facts is the most depressing thing in this image.

I mean, Romans farming Level tech still élude them

combines smartphones and pokemon, two things that they both have heard of but don't understand at all

>I LOVE WATER
kek

>tfw there was 200 people out at my local park playing for articuno day, yesterday

because the evil phone children and their fads are alien to me, and my default state as an old person is to very reluctantly accept that they exist at best

I’m talking about real boomers, not 30 year old liquid boomers

It involved Pokemon and smart phones. To them that's like the super devil.

Attached: zegrsLv.jpg (256x256, 16K)

>tfw after two years game's pretty enjoyable
I mean, I play for Pokedex anyway, battle aspect is retarded and there is no normal PvP, but it's much better than before. Only problem I have is that EVERYONE know meta because of Combat Power mechanic and it leaves many Pokemon underpowered to hell and back.

Attached: 1530225042746.jpg (711x735, 316K)

To be fair, so do a lot of millennials who think that trash like Vice is "telling it like it is" when it's owned by the same mass media companies that own everything else.

Based Zoomers know what's up. Water > amlnything else

>saved the world

Attached: 1452345081042.png (1242x1080, 494K)

mod holocaust when

>Jow Forums
>not Jow Forums
Good fucking job, you retarded mod.

Take this shit back to /v/, please.

>that edgy gen Z millennial who's convinced a maniac who murdered 6 million jews was the good guy
I was going to tell you to fuck off to Jow Forums, but it seems a based mod has already done this favor by moving this thread

Mods = fags
sup Jow Forums, love from /v/

I don't get this image. Is it something to do with evian or is the concept of just drinking normal water a zoomer thing?

Personally I stopped drinking soda back in freshman year of college back in 2010. Now it's mainly just water, milk, coffee, tea for me.

>somebody references "pokemon go to the polls"
>jannies have a panic attack and the mods have to step in to move it over to pol

Boomers in general hate all video games, OP. Yet to find a boomer that actually is familiar with even old games, let alone the current state of vidya.

Why would this be bant? This thread has nothing to do with countries

Baseless hate for boomers is pretty much Jow Forums culture, the pampered retards in here hate the very own people who gave them the highest standard of living a human can possibly have

>mods move thread about vidya devs to pol
>now they move some shitty pokemon go thread here
What did the hotpockets mean by this?

A lot of people are /v/ are around 30. What are you talking about? They love video games. They just hate new video games