God spoke to me today. He said pic related will destroy all the jews

All the satanists. And their minions. Organized Crime. MSM. Google. Facebook. Twitter.

Logic Charts. AKA the truth. The truth so simply put all in one place so they CANNOT hide or dismiss a single piece of it and walk away. LOGIC CHARTS.

Now this one is a weak one from long, long ago. And apparently this piece of crap is still used today. This knowledge right here. Just that amount of effort right here. Is enough to last through the ages. And I know this place can do much, much better than that.

It's time for this place to simply make these logic charts. And share them around. In a simple image one delivers an intense red pill. Any topic can be summoned. You simply route the logic. The truth. Will. Prevail.

Attached: logic_chart_kills_all_jews.jpg (539x720, 55K)

You can't have Good without Evil, dumb post.

I love the 'no need to test us' part.

God doesn't need anything. Why should need automatically permit any activity?

>Could God have created a universe with free-will but without evil?
This is stupid because without evil there would be no such thing as good. Bad times in life exist so that the good times have meaning.

That's schizophrenia not God. Lmao

Completely missing the point of this post.

Attached: wutpepe.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

you have a loop

Attached: 234.jpg (325x154, 9K)

>guise the answer is logic charts just look at this one that I admit sucks but fedora tipping atheist fags are still passing it around so we should totally copy this style but no I'm not gonna make a good one myself to demonstrate my theory
>why are you guys attacking my info graphic instead of accepting the superiority of my idea?
When will summer be over?

Attached: 1530962086918.png (500x666, 259K)

People don't respond to logic they respond to emotions/feelings. That's why funny memes are so powerful, they trigger an emotional respons and lowers the guard in the limbic system so the message can sneak through.

>The limbic system supports a variety of functions including emotion, behavior, motivation, long-term memory, and olfaction. Emotional life is largely housed in the limbic system, and it has a great deal to do with the formation of memories

y-y--yyou shouldn't discuss hypothesis goyim.

fucking brainlets I swear.

yeah but if humans only react to emotions then I'd say that as a species we are doomed. I know people can react to logic. If it's only memes then I feel you'd just be delaying the inevitable. But the emotional ones tend to stick easier I get it.

But I say if you can cast a cloud of doubt over their lives with the logic then... it's a catalyst for change.

Evil doesn't exist.
It is only illusion, people who suffer are not really alive. You are only consiuouss when happy, because conciousness tends to happiness.

People suffer? Yes. I don't. They are NPC, I am the only human player in the universe.
Fuck you

No you fucking idiot, I'm just trying to get you to consider the fact that maybe you should put a little more effort into this than you did because frankly my 12 year old could have done better with this post

Attached: 1530930411327.jpg (413x269, 29K)

try again later, OP, but with a better logic chart.

i agree that they are effective. they're simple and fun to read.

Attached: 77B46765-09B8-499B-B890-437EA98B6B6F.jpg (749x1024, 291K)

Does the proof source Nuremberg?
>Yes
Not proof of Holocaust

I agree and I should say people respond more to emotions than logic. Our brains are wired for emotions, it's just how it is. In an ideal world logic would be our common ground but we're far away from that, religion, politics, economy, marketing etc is all about feelings. Science is the only thing that is based on facts and logic - but that has also been taken over by feels in many areas, as you all are well aware of.

Why does it matter if god is all powerful?

Close to all powerful or almost all powerful, would realistically change nothing from a human perspective.

Trans-dimensional alien created our universe...yeah, there might be things he can't do.

Who cares?

Attached: 1512102493731.jpg (482x422, 126K)

Your logic is illogical. To use this Chart, you would need to use the common source in what i would assume would have to be the bible. If you don't know the bible, you chart is shit.

Satan is the God of this world for 6000. He is not the originator of the heavens and the earth.

The son of Man who comes at the end of days is wiser than the devils who rule this world today.

He is the one who will raise the dead and will give the kingdom to whom he pleases.

>if no pedos existed, no non pedos would exist
I fucking shiggy diggy

Attached: 3d8c8ffe4d7db127cc185dbb25fc5e08c1d76634a51181474d6e4c74060b586f.jpg (500x315, 46K)

>why does it matter if god is all powerful
it matters to the christcucks. thats all. if they accepted their god was flawed we wouldnt need to have converssations like this.

The god of the old testament was a minion of the demiurge. The old Hebrews apparently cut a deal with this entity and got material advantages in exchange. They never cared about it being morally unacceptable. That your shitty chart would destroy them is ridiculous.

BTW what is good and what is bad? From the demiurge point of view some things might be fun, or interdasting to experiment with.

This chart is too autism

You guys are so fucking retarded when it comes to historical context.
The Greeks claimed that the collosus of Rhodes was 'as high as the sky'. Was it? No ffs, they just didn't have the language. There was fuck all over two storeys so why invent the language?
Language is only used if it's useful.

God is merely everything that is or ever was (entropy), god is all levels of energy from sound to light to thought, the sum total, good and bad. Which is unknowable to a human at this point unless your brain power is as big as your imagined phallus.

Jesus, however, is the ideal human. An example to follow as our physical abilities lag far behind our thinking abilities.
That is why you must go through Jesus to god. You will never know god sitting hunched over in your room searching for that babe to sacrifice your energy on the alter of perversion.

Why do you gots to anthropomorphise every single thing like a little girl?

>The car is makes a big vroom noise, he must be angry
>We're being covered in molten lava, god must be angry

Maybe God is beyond your flowcharts because you don't understand God

In what way did jesus fail in your opinion? Was flawed? So did he become perfect? Your post isn't making much sense really.

>If christians accepted lies as the truth we wouldn't need to have conversations like this

We would all go to hell if did that so no thank you. If you wanna go there you can do so alone.