Fooliani just admitted to witness tampering this AM. God I love this guy, he is a train wreak!

Fooliani just admitted to witness tampering this AM. God I love this guy, he is a train wreak!
There is no way that he is not now part of the obstruction case.
Damn he is the best thing to happen to the Muller investigation in a while.

Attached: fooliani.jpg (310x162, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/funder/status/1015962229173342208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not that I don't believe some rando post on Atlantean Pysionic Mental Tapestry Forum, but err... Do you have some sauce on that?

>Fooliani just admitted to witness tampering this AM

OP is a stupid loser FAGGOT! OP is the crying blonde snowflake kunt.

Melt libtard....MELT!

The next 8-16 years of Trump/Pence are going to be glorious!!!!

Attached: 1517113212208.jpg (2666x1484, 845K)

Sure, he was on "Face the Nation" this AM. To bad it was Dana Bash that did the interview, she just lets most of the lies just sail on by. Good thing Fooliani was heel bent to fuck things up himself.

Gee your argument is so salient. Did you work on that all morning?

Just go to show the IQ of the average Trumpkin.

He's actualy winning. If you saw his interview on CNN a few hours ago, in the end of the interview, when the blond said to him " You want to delay this interview do you ?", she was basically conceding that he was winning...

The more time pass, the more documents got out in the public and the more Trump's lawyers got arguments to win. This is great momentum for white nationalism :)

Gee lets hope he keeps "winning" as you say, all the way to prison! lol

Once again the finest minds here to defend Drumpf. One good thing that has come out of all of this, bigot pieces of shit like you are coming out and loosing your ass,jobs,respect, standing and in some cases, freedom. So keep it up shit for brains we need your kind "out of the pool". Maybe show us how smart and brave you are and give us you name and address so you can join the list. please.

I'm a Clinton supporter, I love globalism ( I work in finance)

Globalism doesn't work and for the most part doesn't benefit even the rich. More good investments coming up under Trump then before him... even if the market in general is toppy.

Name one.

You write like some boomer grandpa that argues with other shitlords in the comment sections on Yahoo, especially with your overuse of the insult name-game. Still no proof

Sad!

That is the best you can say?
Well at least you admit to being a "shitlord", so that is at least some progress. Now if you can just work on your critical thinking skills.

>This is great momentum for white nationalism

>white
>Trump

Pick one. Trump is Jew beholden to slavs (not white).

Attached: yael trump.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Trumpkins are to fucking to stupid to put one together.

Attached: cockholster.jpg (550x359, 22K)

Baby boomer went boom boom in his adult diapers. Many such cases!

Thanks, you represent Trump supporters well in all respects.
If you have noting to say you resort to insinuation and insults, just like you idol.
Now start feverishly start typing racial epithets and call me a libtard, cuck or Hilary supporter.
Moron.

>democrat holding others to their own standards while not adhering to them themselves

You’ll never get it. Scream all you want, pretend to be the voice of reason. Strike others while you cry out in pain. You’re losing the culture war and you have no idea why. That’s why nobody responds to you seriously

Where's the source?

Sure, nice bubble you live in.
Now go confirm your bias and lap up some Hannity.

This mornings CNN "State of the Union".

twitter.com/funder/status/1015962229173342208