The Chad White Nationalist

Ever wonder why Logan Paul gets so much hate in the media? Let's take a closer look. The answer might not surprise you.

>a native. A white male with strong Aryan features
>proficient in boxing. A sport even Hitler praised for its character building attributes
>continuously reaffirms America's cultural and military dominance over the world by triggering conquered foes (see suicide forest incident)
>rich. Literally the embodiment of the american dream success story.

Despite all the vitriol Logan gets from the media and from YouTube, he still manages to stay successful. That just shows that quality content made to satisfy your actual fans is more important than a sanitized zionist message with an agenda, and you can still be successful without being attached to a jew producer's teats.

Attached: DAnzmObXYAEDNLy.jpg (1200x799, 242K)

fuck you nigger

This. Logan Paul is based.

He's a jew

He has claimed to possess English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Jewish ancestry.

You forgot bald from roids.

This, he’s a kike

>boxing
>Shows a picture of them in MMA gear
OP please

Attached: 7b4185ec32d70be7ece201c2d761dea9--frog-meme-collection.jpg (236x235, 9K)

Sage Northcut would demolish him.

He looks pretty good actually.

>Ever wonder why Logan Paul gets so much hate in the media?

he got a lot of love from the media. the guy was on the fucking Jimmy Kimmel Live show for god sake. he was well praised by the media. until he filmed a dead guy hanging from a tree.

Logan Paul is actually a decent athlete. Iirc he was a decent wrestler in HS, or college. He has the right mindset to be a fighter, and now that he's learning boxing he might actually be a good contender.
Also I'm not white. I just an american that enjoys mma, wresling, boxing, martial arts, and etc, and I just learned who this guy is a few days ago.

>until he filmed a dead guy hanging from a tree.
whoopie fucking doo, I've seen much worse shit on youtube.

Boxing: A character building sport (said Hitler) - Logan Paul - a character - I am out OP.

He's a jew, keep sucking his cut cock because of the chad meme though

>training at a UFC gym

lol. everyone in the martial arts community knows that these are 99% of the time joke gyms for soccer moms.

>t. someone who coaches grappling at a gym that has produced 3 UFC champions.

Attached: 3cb3b58af80a8950de1612091895d0ba.jpg (606x720, 68K)

Stfu dumb jew get out of here.

The paul brothers have hungarian jew in them.

>Praising a decadent airhead
Kys nigger

mfw god tier bait
and a human abortion like logan paul is the only argument needed against white suprimacy

Attached: ANAB97.jpg (866x1390, 275K)

>t. someone who coaches grappling at a gym that has produced 3 UFC champions.
Which champions, or gym?

I’m guessing jackson’s

He's lying. He isn't a coach and hasn't even produced any champions. He probably doesn't even know any boxing or MMA and would definitely get his ass stomped by Logan Paul

Is the gym really important nowadays? I mean most champions (or fighters in general) have always trained all around the globe with different coaches without being technically affiliated with the gyms.