Congratulations, user! You have just been elected President of the United States

What is your first order of business?

Attached: copy-oath-office.jpg (370x252, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1apDfQmUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dissolve the United States

repeal the 13th Amendment

Area 51 inspection.

Free Weed

This but unironically.

Start sending people into space

Put an executive order that equalizes race relations by putting a tax on privileged fucks like you guys

This right after I nuke Canada and Latvia.

The President isn't all that powerful, and he's just a man and men aren't bullet proof.
Imagine the power in ordering the Secret Service to just back off and let them assassinate a president. Imagine having the power to murder a popular president and not a word of it getting out to the public.
Now, that's power.

Attached: assassination-john-kennedy.jpg (736x414, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1apDfQmUs

Line up tanks on the border and tell them to hand us a blank check for the Wall or else.

I thought Trump was gonna do that and now im disappointed in him.

>i immigrated legally here
>how did i become president despite the restrictions
This country is lost. Time to hard reset now.

Move the Southern border to Lake Bayano and exterminate every brown person met on the way there.

fap in the oval office and take a nap in the chair with my pants still down

start a war

It start with G

I declare war on Haiti, Mexico, Canada.

>Day 1: glass California, blame it on Canada for it
>Day 2: glass Canada in retaliation, Americans unite in solidarity behind their president (me)
>Day 3: glass New York, blame Mexico. Liberals are starting to get the message but dare not speak out against me. Republicans will be in power for the next few generations.
>Day 4: start building camps for all spics, in retaliation for their cowardly attack on NYC.
>Day 5: Quintuple the capabilities of ICE to find spics and give them the choice of coming along (to the camps) or give them the bullet. Federally sanctioned.
>Day 6: Patriots start reporting spics, liberals join in because they don't want to get the bullet too. Start up the ovens.
>Day 7: Bring back segregation and confine niggers to Puerto Rico, effective immediately.
>Day 8: Most niggers flee to Puerto Rico, those who resist are brought to the camps.
>Day 9: All biracial couples that consist of one black partner are sentenced to hard labor. In the camps. For violating segregation retrospectively.
>Day 10: Order more ovens
>Day 11: Glass the complete Middle East. Many conflicts solved. Blame Israel.
>Day 12: All US-Israeli double citizens are arrested and put into the camps.
>Day 13: Get one of the Israelis to "confess" on national television that all jews conspired against America. Order all jews arrested, planting evidence to proof the conspiracy.
>Day 14: Declare martial law due to clear proof of Zionist threats against the country. Jews with US citizenship get sentenced to death for treason under martial law. Evidence is clear.
>Day 15: Non-US jews are deported back to their "homeland". Enjoy the fallout.
>Day 16: Order more ovens.
>...
>Day 100: step down after having received the nobel peace price solving the world's problems. Greatest American hero for all time.

Anime monuments and spread the religion of Otaku

Nuke every nuclear power in the world and one aimed at myself. Your welcome

MY FIRST ACT WILL BE TO KILL THE WHOLE LOT OF YA AND BURN YOUR COUNTRY TO CINDERS.

Attached: 1028827.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Also nuke Isreal

physically remove all leftists

Start creating a pretorian guard to protect the president and torture and kill all enemies of the office. Might makes right.

Attached: BAA99F9E-CEAF-48DE-8E57-0F5BB1640052.jpg (2048x1492, 574K)

round up all jews

Stage a military coup and name myself Emperor of Afghanistan.

Use every resource at my disposal in pulling the trigger on the clathrate gun.

End the gold standard

Attached: 5BAD784F-35B1-419D-A8BD-49EDD823A248.jpg (680x490, 85K)

There will be no more "intervention" in less developed countries. The US military will never again become involved in Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia or anywhere else with literal tribal people.

Declare war against Canada and Mexico

lol why did you guys eleft a leaf.

My first order is : give my place to trudeau

"if you kill them, you lose" HAHAHAHAHHAH

Attached: gallery-1467641951-gettyimages-544435634.jpg (768x511, 67K)

resign and go back to europe, that soil is tainted

Break every campaign promise

Make a national slapnuts holiday

Remove/kill all Jews

please dont

Force Jews to listen to gangnam style until they admit their agenda of making slaves for the NWO by subverting entire nations into mating with chimps.

Start agitating for a war with Mexico, with the ultimate aim of permanent occupation a mile from the border not unlike Guantanamo. Adopt zero tolerance policy with canada

Recede from the rest of the world overnight, adopt a policy of overreaction

Decriminalize all drugs, disband all agencies and personnel I can

Denounce the EU and equate Europe to totalitarian banana republics. Make a speech directly to their citizens that all hope is not lost.

Halt all immigration pending review, be especially vague on this.

End all policies of treating races differently I have power to

Adopt anti leftist policy, start agitating for anti communist sentiment

Start a twitch channel or something where I speak directly to people in simple terms about why I'm doing all this, using dishonest framing language a la diversity is strength

Go to bed, all this is legal

i don't usually make OC, but you deserve it.
it must be memed, he still has time.

Attached: 1521216669597.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

If I also take out Narva, may I?

introduce the Hemp and Farming act.
Of which , Federal grants will be supplied to any American Citizen wanting To open a hemp farm or any farm, and granting companies money who create products made %100 American and %100 from hemp.
BringIng healthy and affordable food to the country , and solving our deforestation ,contaminated soils, and plastic build up.
All while creating jobs .

Executive Order: All niggers, spics, gooks, muzzies, and jews are to be exterminated

National anthem is now Africa by Toto

This
Then gas the shitskins